Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

President Buhari To Travel To The US Next Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Travel To The US Next Week (334 Views)

FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week / FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week / Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1)

President Buhari To Travel To The US Next Week by EdozieRichard: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari is to travel to the US next week the Presidency has announced. He is to address the 72nd session of the United Nations General Assembly in the United States on Tuesday, September 19, 2017.

President Buhari is listed as number seven on the provincial list of speakers and scheduled to speak after the leaders of Brazil, the United States, Guinea, Switzerland, Jordan and Slovakia.

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, confirmed to Punch on telephone about Buhari attending the UN General Assembly.

Shehu said, “I cannot tell you the time he will be going because it can change but I know he is expected to be the eighth speaker at the UN. So, he will be there and he will speak.”

Read more: http://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2017/09/president-buhari-to-travel-to-us-next.html

Re: President Buhari To Travel To The US Next Week by Mynd44: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2017

(1)

Nnamdi Kanu Confirmed That Soldiers Are Terrorising His Community - Fani Kayode / Why People Join Ipob / Nairalanders: Join Me Say No To Amalgamation Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.