Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. (5442 Views)

FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen / Nnamdi Kanu Spotted Celebrating Catalan Independence 2017 B / Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by GrandGarcon: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:

@bolded, you really believe that? Then I'll say you're gullible. When the quit notice was handed down to you from the north, who do you think cried the loudest? Your people. Come and see high level of lobbying from the East, elders wailing like cry babies. cry

You were given a way out, you started crying. Come, what do you guys really want? Violence? Don't fool yourselves with that handful of skinny guys in black parading as Biafra Security Service. When sh1t hits the fan it'll be every man for himself.
Yes we know you people very well, Is IPOB the same as Ohaneze ndi ara? Even now IPOB and NK are still calling on willing Igbos to come back home, that is why shitTima blasted NK the other day for calling on Igbos to vacate that cursed surface of the earth they call ugwu awusa. You think we are blind to these things, you people sit in ibadam and pull facts from your anus.

3 Likes

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by GrandGarcon: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Exactly, how can group of greedy men deceive a whole tribe into doing their bidding? These igbos are only good in shouting biafra online but in reality they dont want seperation... I pity the ones with hungry stomachs thats on the street protesting, instead of them to be creative and look for something doing, they are protesting on the promises made by greedy politicians.
igbos like who and who? charlatan!

1 Like

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by GrandGarcon: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2017
Saintsammurai:
This is just a concise and simple truth as to why biafra will never happen.... Biafra has been an agenda of few men that is fueled by greed and dangerous motives. BIAFRA is not and was never the will of the people from the east,, it was an idea fueled from greed by ojukwu and now Nnamdi kanu..and this idea was forced upon to the gullible people of the east, and they took the bait...Catalan independence that is currently trending in spain was started by the people, online poll shows that about 80% of catalans wants independence,, they dont need a man like Nnamdi kanu before they protest, unlike in NIGERIA where majority of easterners dont even care of biafra,, all they need is for the federal government to represent their region well in Abuja...A biafra by Nnamdi kanu forced upon by gullible easterners will not hold....Biafra can only succeed if it indeed comes from the heart of 80% of easterners.
Go and read your history books please. Oh I forgot you don't have a history book because they don't teach that in zoo schools. Do you know about the Aburi agreement? I am sure you don't, because you are a fvcking history revisionist!

3 Likes

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Cyynthia(f): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:

@bolded, you really believe that? Then I'll say you're gullible. When the quit notice was handed down to you from the north, who do you think cried the loudest? Your people. Come and see high level of lobbying from the East, elders wailing like cry babies. cry

You were given a way out, you started crying. Come, what do you guys really want? Violence? Don't fool yourselves with that handful of skinny guys in black parading as Biafra Security Service. When sh1t hits the fan it'll be every man for himself.
Just look at what you are typing, bla bla bla.
Who doesn't know that the quit notice was given by arewa youths so that the agitation in the SE will stop ?,but since they saw that Ipob are serious with their agitation, they had to cowardly back out by withdrawing the quit notice, not only that, UN have called for their arrest they started running around like headless chicken by begging Nnamdi KANU to come and build bigger Nigeria with them.... what a shame, Nnamdi KANU has dragged their reputation to the mud. Even the so called Arewa president went further to tell Ibos that his wife is from Old Eastern Nigeria which nobody asked him.
Again, I saw where you wrote that if Ibos want to leave, they should pack all their loads and go back to their region. Is this what they taught you about secession ?

I think you are seeking for an attention.

6 Likes

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Nightwolf1: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2017
Saintsammurai:
This is just a concise and simple truth as to why biafra will never happen.... Biafra has been an agenda of few men that is fueled by greed and dangerous motives. BIAFRA is not and was never the will of the people from the east,, it was an idea fueled from greed by ojukwu and now Nnamdi kanu..and this idea was forced upon to the gullible people of the east, and they took the bait...Catalan independence that is currently trending in spain was started by the people, online poll shows that about 80% of catalans wants independence,, they dont need a man like Nnamdi kanu before they protest, unlike in NIGERIA where majority of easterners dont even care of biafra,, all they need is for the federal government to represent their region well in Abuja...A biafra by Nnamdi kanu forced upon by gullible easterners will not hold....Biafra can only succeed if it indeed comes from the heart of 80% of easterners.

Get urself properly educated before writing a thing about biafra which in my opinion is way beyond ur thinking and analytical skills

4 Likes

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by rainylad(f): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Normal afonja talk that makes little sense but appeals to urchins..nothing new.

1 Like

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by daveson2020(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2017
grin grin lol these unproductive unity beggers are really sleepless since the emergence of nnamdi kanu and biafra restoration movement. The case of catalonia is different from that of biafra. Biafra was a country of its own before the amalgamation and biafra have fought civil war for independent state but Barcelona /catalan have never done that. So op you are the gullible and most stupid idiot to write this trash here. If you think that it is only few people that are clamoring for biafra then tell your president and government to conduct a referendum and see how it goes. A trial will convince you. #lazygenerationthatdontwanttobeontheirown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by HashtagMoniker(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Though I am not a proponent of Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra I can honourably say you are stupid, if this is why Biafra won't happen.

5 Likes

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by ElsonMorali: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2017
rainylad:

Nothing intelligent in your response. I expected more than name calling. But I Guess you've been programmed to yell "Afonja " anytime you run into a superior point of view.
Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by ElsonMorali: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=Cyynthia post=60343294]

Just look at what you are typing, bla bla bla.
Who doesn't know that the quit notice was given by arewa youths so that the agitation in the SE will stop ?,but since they saw that Ipob are serious with their agitation, they had to cowardly back out by withdrawing the quit notice, not only that, UN have called for their arrest they started running around like headless chicken by begging Nnamdi KANU to come and build bigger Nigeria with them.... what a shame, Nnamdi KANU has dragged their reputation to the mud. Even the so called Arewa president went further to tell Ibos that his wife is from Old Eastern Nigeria which nobody asked him.

With the above I can understand why Ojukwu and now Kanu can take you guys for a ride with half-baked propaganda.

Again, I saw where you wrote that if Ibos want to leave, they should pack all their loads and go back to their region. Is this what they taught you about secession ?

And what were you taught about secession? You hate the Hausa people so much But you can't help going to their region. What does that say about you? All I see is a clueless people yelling Biafra even though they have No intention of living in that country.

I think you are seeking for an attention.

Attention from you? If you haven't noticed dear, this is a faceless forum. What exactly will your attention give to me?
Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Saintsammurai(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2017
Nightwolf1:

Get urself properly educated before writing a thing about biafra which in my opinion is way beyond ur thinking and analytical skills
You that have proper education, that only rant online but run like a coward when the armies invade the east.. why not be vigilant and protest..
Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Saintsammurai(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2017
rainylad:

Biafra will never happen,, deal with it or hug a transfomer.
Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Saintsammurai(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2017
HashtagMoniker:
Though I am not a proponent of Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra I can honourably say you are stupid, if this is why Biafra won't happen.
Stupid people turns to name calling, when they cant proov a point.
Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by ElsonMorali: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Yes we know you people very well, Is IPOB the same as Ohaneze ndi ara? Even now IPOB and NK are still calling on willing Igbos to come back home, that is why shitTima blasted NK the other day for calling on Igbos to vacate that cursed surface of the earth they call ugwu awusa. You think we are blind to these things, you people sit in ibadam and pull facts from your anus.

Clearly the two Igbo groups are different. "Ohaneze ndi ara" are the elders who benefit from one Nigeria while the ipob are the jobless, illiterate youths whose lives have been mortgaged by their elders. This second group are in desperate need for a saviour and father figure hence Nnamdi Kanu.

Most of you sit in your village in the east and dream of the day when your kinsmen will vacate the north and west.
Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Nightwolf1: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Saintsammurai:
You that have proper education, that only rant online but run like a coward when the armies invade the east.. why not be vigilant and protest..

Way outta nitty gritty of the argument
Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by kalufelix(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Op Your Mumu Never Germinate

My Grandfather Told Me How They Lived For So Many Years Before Hausa Came "m nonwa awusa a bia" in his words. Nigeria Is A Mere Contract if they never tell you...

1 Like

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Ngozi123(f): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Then you all should leave lagos, abuja and other non biafra states.. by doing that, we will take you guys serious.

You're already taking us seriously, else why would you bother creating a thread about us?

4 Likes

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Ngozi123(f): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:

The people who were complaining will change their tune once Buhari continues to undermine Nigerian unity- that's what I meant by "easily swayed due to the actions of the Buhari administration".

2 Likes

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Saintsammurai(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

You're already taking us seriously, else why would you bother creating a thread about us?
Because you cannot be in lagos and then come online and start shouting biafra and you expect me to take you serious.
Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Anticabal: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Saintsammurai:
[s]There is nothing like exodus of igbo people... what we have is gullible Nnamdi kanu followers, i am glad educated and well travled igbos dont support biafra.[/s]

Even the biggest APC zombies here think you are talking from your arsze.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Saintsammurai(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
kalufelix:
Op Your Mumu Never Germinate

My Grandfather Told Me How They Lived For So Many Years Before Hausa Came "m nonwa awusa a bia" in his words. Nigeria Is A Mere Contract if they never tell you...
You still have not made any point.
Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Saintsammurai(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Anticabal:

Even the biggest APC zombies here think you are talking from your arsze.
Quote me when you are in the forefront of a biafra protest and not when you are hiding behing a chinco phone, shouting biafra.
Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Ngozi123(f): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Because you cannot be in lagos and then come online and start shouting biafra and you expect me to take you serious.

I would never live in that disgusting city; you must have me confused with someone else undecided.

3 Likes

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Saintsammurai(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nightwolf1:

Way outta nitty gritty of the argument
lol see them....calling yourself nightwolf online, why not be the nightwolf offline that will stop Nigeria armies... hahahaha
Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Saintsammurai(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

I would never live in that disgusting city; you must have me confused with someone else undecided.
lol see them!!!! lying online but offline, you are dying to visit lagos, abuja, ph, delta and benin..hahahahaha online biafra mouth makers.
Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Anticabal: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Saintsammurai:
[s]Exactly, how can group of greedy men deceive a whole tribe into doing their bidding? These igbos are only good in shouting biafra online but in reality they dont want seperation... I pity the ones with hungry stomachs thats on the street protesting, instead of them to be creative and look for something doing, they are protesting on the promises made by greedy politicians.[/s]

Everytime you are 'pitying' Biafrans while refusing to pity your own people who are about to be wiped out by strange disease like Meningitis, polio and cholera, Add boko haram into the equation and you have a 6th world situation.

Between Biafrans and you almajiris, who should be pitying who? Lol
Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by GrandGarcon: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Clearly the two Igbo groups are different. "Ohaneze ndi ara" are the elders who benefit from one Nigeria while the ipob are the jobless, illiterate youths whose lives have been mortgaged by their elders. This second group are in desperate need for a saviour and father figure hence Nnamdi Kanu.

Most of you sit in your village in the east and dream of the day when your kinsmen will vacate the north and west.
You keep on shooting yourself in the foot. I mean were you not the one who said that Igbos began running helter skelter after the quit notice? Then I said that IPOB welcomed the quit notice only for you to turn around and say we are illitrates and dream of our kinsmen leaving that acursed land. You want peace but don't want to contribute your quota, same as progress, Nobody be ya mugu for this 21st century.
Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Anticabal: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Saintsammurai:
[s]Quote me when you are in the forefront of a biafra protest and not when you are hiding behing a chinco phone, shouting biafra.[/s]

Those in the forefront of the struggle are on EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA outlets debunking your lies and hammering your skull with the bitter truth. It's the reason why your liar mohammed have become hypertensive lateky. grin

Him and his abooki co-travellers spend every night thinking of how to shut IPOB out of the internet without affecting other zoogerians. Lol

1 Like

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Saintsammurai(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Anticabal:

Everytime you are 'pitying' Biafrans while refusing to pity your own people who are about to be wiped out by strange disease like Meningitis, polio and cholera, Add boko haram into the equation and you have a 6th world situation.

Between Biafrans and you almajiris, who should be pitying who? Lol
stay there and be the online chest beaters that majority of your people are, you can formulate any diseases for the north or west as you want, but We control proceedings in the grand scheme of things, we control politics, central banks and the resources. the best you can do is to be online chestbeater.. hahahahahaha
Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Ngozi123(f): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol see them!!!! lying online but offline, you are dying to visit lagos, abuja, ph, delta and benin..hahahahaha online biafra mouth makers.

Lmao. I like how you added those other places so as to give yourself some wiggle room in your argument. The other cities you mentioned are better than Lagos, maybe excluding Benin. The fact of the matter is that Lagos is a disgusting city and I would never want to live there.

3 Likes

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Anticabal: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Saintsammurai:
[s]stay there and be the online chest beaters that majority of your people are, you can formulate any diseases for the north or west as you want, but We control proceedings in the grand scheme of things, we control politics, central banks and the resources. the best you can do is to be online chestbeater.. hahahahahaha[/s]

Na now you come, I thought you were using deceit to claim 'Igbos hate Biafra' but want to unite with your disease--ridden almajiri skull? lmao!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. by Saintsammurai(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

Lmao. I like how you added those other places so as to give yourself some wiggle room in your argument. The other cities you mentioned are better than Lagos, maybe excluding Benin. The fact of the matter is that Lagos is a disgusting city and I would never want to live there.
Just tell me the truth, you have been there and lagos is a very beautiful city...Maybe you dont have a relation there, hence your hope of going there is limited, well today is your lucky day, send me a pm, and you can visit lagos and stay in my crib in VGC, for as long as you want..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed, An Igbo-American Non Muslim, Was Atlanta Mayor / Nnamdi Kanu's Young Lawyer Arguing His Case Brilliantly In Court (picture) / The Most Beautiful Woman In The Whole Igbo Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.