Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

See What I Saw In Unical Micro Finance Bank This Morning. (pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What I Saw In Unical Micro Finance Bank This Morning. (pictures) (1761 Views)

See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw In Unical Micro Finance Bank This Morning. (pictures) by DeBlessedOne(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2017
I went to Unical Micro Finance Bank this morning to deposit some money and i was greeted with this overwhelming crowd. As at 8:30am, everywhere was already packed full.

The security operatives were left helpless as the crowd became uncontrollably large. The banking hall was full to capacity that the crowd began to pour outside. At first i thought they wer sharing money cheesy, but after nosing around an cunningly taking pictures for Seun, i decided to ask what the matter was and i found out admission forms just commenced sales at the bank this morning.

I couldn't deposit my money anymore because anybody could now pose as a cashier and dupe me. I don dey go my house. Pictures below.

Mynd44,
Seun
Lalasticlacla

Re: See What I Saw In Unical Micro Finance Bank This Morning. (pictures) by DeBlessedOne(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2017
More pictures

Re: See What I Saw In Unical Micro Finance Bank This Morning. (pictures) by madridguy(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2017
tongue
Re: See What I Saw In Unical Micro Finance Bank This Morning. (pictures) by DoyenExchange: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2017
Are depositors funds safe so? undecided
Re: See What I Saw In Unical Micro Finance Bank This Morning. (pictures) by Nutase: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2017
I-reporter. Wehddone sah.
Re: See What I Saw In Unical Micro Finance Bank This Morning. (pictures) by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2017
I don't understand.

you went to a bank, you saw crowd and you snapped pictures and you expect to make fp??

what's our concern with the crowd?

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In Unical Micro Finance Bank This Morning. (pictures) by adebayo3449(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
I don't understand.

you went to a bank, you saw crowd and you snapped pictures and you expect to make fp??

what's our concern with the crowd?
He don make am o
Pls don be offended o
What do u do?
Are you on strike?
Re: See What I Saw In Unical Micro Finance Bank This Morning. (pictures) by Pat081: 6:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Op pls help me gt one or d two ladies number , I will b waiting

(1) (Reply)

The Most Incredible Ways To Earn A Living From Social Media / Who Else Is Into Streetbees Survey Platform / 30 Tons Chinese/trailer Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.