Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning (809 Views)

What Is Wrong With Kuda Bank This Morning?? / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / See What I Saw In Unical Micro Finance Bank This Morning. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning by thegadgettrend: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2021
Is that an error? Because I don't know how I'm gonna be paying 6.98k for every transaction carried out?

Who else received the message?

1 Share

Re: See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning by funshint(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2021
Illiteracy is bliss...that "k" is Kobo now angry

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning by backnbeta(f): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2021
Six naira, ninety eight Kobo sir undecided
Re: See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning by mymadam(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2021
funshint:

shocked undecided
Re: See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning by ahnie: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2021
You can only assume like this when you're owing lots of people and you think your bank want to fleece you of your hard earned money.

3 Likes

Re: See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning by Road2yesterday: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2021
funshint:
I think you the one who need to get upgraded a little bit, 6 naira 98 kobo is a hell too much for a every bank code transaction carried out.
Plus OP is using Stanbic Bank

6 Likes

Re: See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning by 404Dev: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2021
Road2yesterday:

I think you the one who need to get upgraded a little bit, 6 naira 98 kobo is a hell too much for a every bank code transaction carried out.
it only applies to transfers. Airtime and data purchases are excluded.

They don't charge it at the time of transaction though but every month end for all transactions conducted that month.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning by funshint(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Road2yesterday:

Go and read what the OP wrote... who's debating if what the bank is charging is too much or not. Abeg shift!
Re: See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning by thegadgettrend: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2021
funshint:

Thanks for correction, but notwithstanding, that amount is way too high.

Imagine your charging ₦7 for every transaction carried out. That is outright extortion.

I mean what is the charges for exactly? Can you answer the question?
Re: See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning by thegadgettrend: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2021
404Dev:

it only applies to transfers. Airtime and data purchases are excluded.

They don't charge it at the time of transaction though but every month end for all transactions conducted that month.

*Read the text well, it applies to all transactions.
Re: See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning by thegadgettrend: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2021
backnbeta:
Six naira, ninety eight Kobo sir undecided

Yeah, thanks for the observation, but don't you think it's wrong?

Is the ₦7 for VAT or what?
Re: See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning by thegadgettrend: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Road2yesterday:

Thank you! I think some people will just be looking for opportunities just to troll someone.

We are being extorted and he still Calls me an illiterate for calling out something I think is wrong.
Re: See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning by thegadgettrend: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2021
ahnie:
You can only assume like this when you're owing lots of people and you think your bank want to fleece you of your hard earned money.

Yes you are right, I'm being fleece of my hard earned money, and if it doesn't bother you, no qualms.
Re: See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning by 404Dev: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2021
thegadgettrend:

*Read the text well, it applies to all transactions.
my bank zenith doesn't charge for airtime & data purchases as seen in the screenshot so I assume it also applies to other banks.

Re: See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning by Snapchat: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
404Dev:

my bank zenith doesn't charge for airtime & data purchases as seen in the screenshot so I assume it also applies to other banks.

My bank, GTBank, charges for all transactions.

(1) (Reply)

8 Easy Q1 Book Niches To Earn $1000/mo With Low Content Publishing (amazon KDP K / I Need Dollar!!. Please Read / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.