Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Pain (rohingya, Houston And Every Other People In The World �) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pain (rohingya, Houston And Every Other People In The World �) (218 Views)

The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon / Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? / Pope Francis Visits Myanmar, Wades Into Rohingya Crisis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pain (rohingya, Houston And Every Other People In The World �) by lanrejikky962(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2017
PAIN (ROHINGYA, HOUSTON AND EVERY OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD �)

Say to yourself;

To every pain that have been through. To every pain am currently facing. Am grateful. 

Am grateful because am alive, not dead. 

They taught me to be strong, to keep on moving and to expect more, because every one or two things life gives to one teaches one or two lessons. 

To every frustration that came with the pain, 

They taught me to have patience and to be steadfast in everything I do, because life will continue to throw difficulties at you in every corner of your life. 

To every failure that gave me rough time and tough moments with unbearable pain, 

They gave me the strength to be who I am today. 

When life gets hard and mysterious in its difficulties we believe that it is meant to pull one down or to inflict pain in one. But no. Know that we're in this world to struggle, and everything you meet or go through is meant to teach you one or two lessons. All you need to do is to be steadfast, focus, and patient in pursuing what you love the most, "HAPPINESS". 

If you fail to realize that...

Continue reading on my blog

[url][/url]http://www.ybnrwriters.com/2017/09/pain-rohingya-houston-and-every-other.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Be Here / Christian History 101: Cut Off Your Iron Rod/twin Towers For Jesus!!! / God's Sufficient Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.