Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) (35561 Views)

N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri / Young Lady Suffers Serious Injuries After Her Friend Used Blade To Disfigure / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by win2kwire: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evablizin:
angry
Another disgrace to manhood because of sex.
Ntoor.

manhood
National disgrace to know that m0nkeys in Nigeria still believe in 6th century charms, voodoo and fake religions!!!
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
ShyCypher:

Lol. Thanks tho.
You do look good. Love that effect on your dp

thanks a million time
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:
This and many more atrocities committed by ipob miscreants

Can't be swept under the carpet

Nigerian Army will deal with them

That side is the axis of evil - no atrocity is strange to them.
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by elsomm(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

His brother exposed him. Showing evil is not condoned. How many have u exposed? Oh I forgot, you're all saints.
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by castrol180(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Evaberry:
Men!!!
I will keep quiet this time.

it will be best if I don't say what's on my mind
Good to know you know that...
Re: 2 Men Went To Buy Charm To Disfigure Lady Who Said No To Sex In Anambra (Photos) by Geezholla: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:

You mustn't show how ignorance has dealt with u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Killed As Killer Cultists Run Into Police Ambush In Lagos. Photos / RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. / I Mistakenly Credited A Customer's Account Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.