Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Dhakiyah And Hayrah - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dhakiyah And Hayrah (2553 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2017
Episode One
Dhakiyah and Hayrah were best of friends. They had first met at the school cafeteria. There was only a piece of chicken left and Dhakiyah had offered it to Hayrah.

They had lots in coomon. They both love spaghetti and meatballs and they both studied Engineering.

That was why Hayrah had told her Parents to adopt Dhakiyah.
They were more than friends, they were sisters.
Dhakiyah was the quiet and reserved type. She was fair in complexion and very attractive with wide eyes and long legs.

Hayrah was extroverted in nature. She was beautiful, bold and intelligent.

Dhakiyah and Hayrah went to the coffee shop during the weekend. They usually go there to have a nice and quiet time. Not only did the coffee taste good, the serene outside the coffee shop was a lovely sight.

Dhakiyah and Hayrah would talk about how their week went and laugh at the funny incidents that happened. It was their way of doing something different after the week's lectures.

He had entered in the middle of their discussion. He wore a brown sweater along with a pair of jean trouser. Dhakiyah and Hayrah stopped their conversation abruptly and tried to avoid gazing at him.

"Can I have a cup of black coffee?" He said to the sales girl as he paid for the coffee and got a vacant seat beside the window.
"Who is that?" Hayrah stared at him in awe.

"Looks like he didn't even notice us". Dhakiyah rolled her eyes.
"It seems I've seen my husband. I'll make him do so". She got up from the seat and walked up to him...

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Episode Two
Dhakiyah didn't know what Hayrah could have said but she got him to follow her, holding his cup of coffee.

The thing is, Hayrah was the very bold one. Whenever Dhakiyah liked someone, Hayrah will take up courage to tell him Dhakiyah's feeling.

"Dhakiyah, this is Ali. Ali, meet my best friend Dhakiyah". She said as he smiled at Dhakiyah, taking a seat amongst them.

The three got talking and Hayrah kept talking about herself. She made herself the centre of discussion as she talked about her likes, what she loves to do and about her dreams and aspirations.

Thirty minutes later, Hayrah excused herself to the ladies and Dhakiyah was left alone with Ali.

She felt very uncomfortable not just because she was shy, but because she is liking the same guy with Dhakiyah.

She caught him staring and kept her gaze at the cup of coffee in front of her.

"Your name is lovely. What does it mean?"

"Huh?" Dhakiyah got startled by his question.

"I mean your name. What does it mean?"

"Oh. It means bright, intelligent". She smiled lightly as pink colour flushed her cheeks.

"That's nice. So you guys are best friends?"

'We're literally sisters. We live together". She happily said.

She was proud to tell anyone that Hayrah was her sister. She was someone that has stood by her at all times.

"Wow. You might be sisters but you two do not really look alike. I've spent over thirty minutes here and I haven't heard a word from you. I have known 99% of who Hayrah is but I have no iota of knowledge about who you are". He said.

"Well...you know my name is Dhakiyah. I'm an orphan and I was adopted by Hayrah's Parents. I'm an engineering student and I love to paint during my spare time..." She said as Hayrah returned from the toilet.

"You wouldn't mind my friend Ali," She said, adjusting her veil and taking her seat, "She is really shy but she'll feel comfortable when she knows you better". Dhakiyah said.

"Okay ladies, I'm sorry to tell you this but I have to leave now. I need to catch up with work. Do you mind if I get your numbers?"

"Yeah!" They said in unison.

They exchanged numbers and Ali go up from his seat. 'It was nice meeting you guys. Nice coffee with two lovely ladies". He placed his cup high in the air and grinned.

Ali waved at them and left the coffee shop, leaving Hayrah to giggle wildly.

"Okay Dhaki, what would you say about my choice this time. Isn't he cute?"

"He is". Dhakiyah smiled ruefully.

"I really don't know but I believe he's the one for me. Let's go home and celebrate my breakthrough from being single". Hayrah screamed as she led Dhakiyah out of the coffee shop.

A/N: Hi everyone. So this story will be a really short one; not as long as 'The Letter' and 'Love by Fate'. It won't be a weekly episodal story. It can be posted even thrice in a week so watch out!

Yeah, I got to read the comments of some members of Muslim marriages about my post and there was an argument between two to three people.
The argument was all about people falling in love at first sight. In the first episode, Hayrah said, "It seems that I've seen my husband..."

What I'll say is that there is no one direct formula to falling in love. Love is by destiny. Some fall in love at first sight and some do not till years after they've met. Different stances work for different people.

I hope I get that cleared.

Happy reading!

1 Share

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Episode Three
It was night and Hayrah still wouldn't stop talking about Ali. Her bestfriend knew that she had fallen in love with him, more reason why she should take her mind off him.

"I feel different Dhaki, in a way I haven't felt before. More than what I felt when I met Quwam". She said, cleansing her face after the night shower.

"You've said that countless times today. Will you help me concentrate on my book? We're having chemistry test next tomorrow" Dhakiyah scowled, wishing she could digest all the formulas in a second.

She regretted not staying back at school to read. The thoughts of Ali and Hayrah's whimpering wouldn't have distracted her.

"I'm sorry but your sister is in love". She grinned at her, pulling her hair into a bun.

"I think you should go to sleep Hayrah".

"Of course...and dream about Ali". She chuckled, bouncing on the bed and pulling the covers over herself, "Goodnight Dhaki. Please switch off the lights before sleeping.

"Goodnight" She replied.

Dhakiyah thought he could finally concentrate on her reading but she was wrong. The thoughts of Ali clouded her mind, his captivating eyes, smile and the way he had looked at her.

She knew it was wrong liking him because her best friend had liked him first. She had no right to like him.

After series of attempt, she conceded to closing the book and sleeping. At least that would take her mind off him.
Episode Four

Dhakiyah stared at the ceilings in the dark, growing very confused.
Dhakiyah stop this. Hayrah loves him. She liked him first. She made the first move. You were late. Forget about him and move on. She thought as she closed her eyes and tried to catch sleep. She thought.

Just then did her phone buzz. She checked the caller ID and was shocked to see that it was Ali calling.

"Asalamu 'alaykum Dhakiyah". He sang, his strong voice making her shriek nervously.

"Do you know who you called? This is not Hayrah".

Continue reading https://maryamnittywall..com.ng/2017/08/dhakiyah-and-hayrah_10.html

1 Share

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Episode Four
"Wakey wakey sleepyhead". Hayrah pulled Dhakiyah fiercely on the bed as she groaned in return.

"Why do you have to wake me up like this? I hardly had four hours of sleep". Dhakiyah mumbled as she yawned widely.

Hayrah gasped when she saw her bulgy eyes. "Don't tell me you spent all night reading chemistry".

"I didn't have a good sleep". She confessed.

Only if her friend knew that it was Ali that prevented her from sleeping.
"Aww..that's pathetic. I know you hate chemistry but you shouldn't kill yourself because of a subject".

Different from Dhakiyah, Hayrah didn't have to spend time reading. She hardly read for long. She had a high capacity to grasp what she read at a short time. It was something that Dhakiyah envied about her best friend.

"Whatever. Let's go observe subh". Dhakiyah sat down, stretching her hands.

"Oh yeah. Well, I have a little surprise for you. I didn't confess last night but I got bothered when Ali didn't give me a call. I thought he wasn't interested in me till he did this morning. The good news is that he just asked me out on a date and he wants you to come along". Hayrah giggled excitedly.

"Oh..that. I'm not interested. I've got to study". She said bluntly.

"That's not fair".

"What's not fair?"

"Turning down a gentleman's offer. Please Dhaki, do this for me". Hayrah begged.

"Okay, fine. But the date wouldn't last for more than an hour".

"Fine. Love you sis". Hayrah kissed her on the forehead as she hurried to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Dhakiyah breathe deeply, wondering how to handle the situation.
Her phone buzzed and a message appeared on the screen.

Good morning love. Hope you had a nice rest. I can't wait to see you for our first date. Have a great day ahead. - Ali.

Dhakiyah almost screamed when she read the message. What if Hayrah get to see the message.

There was no restriction to the way they check each other's phone and if she doesn't put a stop to it, Hayrah would surely find out in no time.

Mr. Ali, it would be best if you stop sending such message or you'll damage the whole foundation I have, which is my best friend. Know that I'm coming along with Hayrah because she asked me to and not as your date. If you send such message again, I wouldn't hesitate to block you! - Dhakiyah.

Dhakiyah watched as Hayrah ate breakfast excitedly. She hasn't seen her that happy in ages. Not after Quwam broke her heart. She knew that she'd be doing a big crime if she love Ali.

Her best friend love him. That was what mattered.

"Hello lovelies". Hayrah's mom entered the dining room all dressed for work.

"Asalamu 'alaykum ma".

"Wa'alaykumu salam," She hugged them, "How are you doing my daughters?"

"We're perfect!" Hayrah quickly answered, dipping a huge roll of bread into her mouth.

Continue reading https://maryamnittywall..com.ng/2017/08/dhakiyah-and-hayrah_16.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Episode Five
Dhakiyah hardly concentrated during lectures. She thought of how awkward the outing would be and if Hayrah would notice that it was actually her that Ali likes.

She regretted convincing Hayrah to visit the coffee shop. They wouldn't have met Ali...they would never have known he even existed and things would have worked out fine as before.

"Dhaki...Dhaki..." Hayrah nudged her with a pen.

"Y..es? Hayrah..." She got startled as she drifted back to consciousness.

Hayrah gave her a suspicious look. "What is wrong with you? You've been acting strange since yesterday".

"I'm fine Hayrah. What were you saying?"

"Seriously Dhaki, I can't believe I've been ranting and speaking to myself for the past thirty minutes.
You can be unbelievable Dhaki". She said as she walked out of her presence.
It was after lectures and Dhakiyah and Hayrah left school, having the same thoughts. Only that one kept to herself while the other expressed her thoughts freely.

"I can't believe that I'm going on a date with Ali. It's so unbelievable". Hayrah threw her hands in the air, excitedly.
"Yeah. Remember the promise...we won't stay long". Dhakiyah warned.

Hayrah rolled her eyes at her. "I wonder why he even invited you along. You're no fit to outings at all".

"Remember you pleaded that I come along ".

"Oh okay. Just be yourself. Hold a smiling face Dhaki". Hayrah said as they boarded a taxi to the restaurant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Episode Six
Dhakiyah and Hayrah got to the restaurant much later than Ali. He occupied a table outside the restaurant.

The strange thing was that he had someone beside him; a male too.

"This is so not going nice, Who is this again?" Hayrah whined as they walked towards him.

Ali used a minute to stare at Dhakiyah and accessed her from head to toe. He had a satisfied look on his face as he kept his gaze on her.

Dhakiyah wished that her friend didn't notice, or more chaos will arise.

"Asalamu 'alaykum. Nice to see you again Ali". Hayrah greeted as he stood and replied.

"Wa'alaykumu salam. Same here. I'm glad to see you and Dhakiyah". He smiled at her.

"Okay, I hate to say this but this date is getting absurd. First, you let me invite my shy friend who insisted on reading for chemistry test tomorrow. Second, there's a strange guy with us". Hayrah complained.

"Oops. Pardon my bad manners. This is my best friend Nu'man. He's more like a brother; just like you two are". Ali said as he greeted both of them.

Nu'man is also handsome and cute as Ali; way more cuter. He is more of the reserved type, just like Dhakiyah.

"I guess Dhaki has found the perfect match". Hayrah smirked as she led her to sit beside him, leaving Ali to scowl.

Ali sent a warning signal to Nu'man to avoid toying with his love. Dhakiyah was someone that he was really possessive about.

"What will you girls like to have?"

"Spaghetti and meatballs". They replied in unison.

"Don't you guys ever get tired of spaghetti? Well, spaghetti you have. Waiter!..."
It was hours after the date, in their room at night. Dhakiyah sat at the reading table studying chemistry while Hayrah busied herself with the laptop on the bed.

Hayrah felt like screaming as she remembered how the outing went. It was more like a friends hangout, no sign of it being a date.

He kept talking about a lady he loves that didn't feel the same towards him. Hayrah left the place knowing that Ali didn't like her, at least there was sign of it.

He didn't show any sign of attraction towards her at all.

"You don't seem happy. Hope all is well?" Dhakiyah studied her friend as she focused on her laptop in a grumbling way.

"Why will I be? It's obvious Ali doesn't like me. How lucky that lady is".

"Which lady?"

"The lady he loves. The one he wouldn't stop talking about every single minute of the day". She scowled.

"So what are you doing now?"

"I'm looking for solutions. I'm scanning through 'Love and the People' segment on Maryam's Nitty Wall. I need to get out of all this shit". She said, almost in tears.

Continue reading https://maryamnittywall..com.ng/2017/08/dhakiyah-and-hayrah_28.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Episode Seven
Dhakiyah cleaned her sweaty face as she walked along the hot and busy road.

The sun shone brightly and lighted the whole city like candlelight.

She placed her wet palm on each other, longing to leave the busy road and get a breath of good air.

She wondered why she was really hot. It surely would be because of the weather...or the fact that she had a thick veil on...rather, because of her mission.

Hayrah was out to her baking class and Dhakiyah knew that it was the best time to handle things once and for all.

You have to do this Dhakiyah. You can do this!

She murmurs, crossing to the other side of the road and nervously staring at the coffee shop.

It was where they had first met Ali and they both agreed to meet there.

Dhakiyah entered the coffee shop with a feel of relief as the air conditioned room washed over her skin.

She scanned through the room and spotted Ali at the left corner, with his usual bright smile.

Continue reading https://maryamnittywall..com.ng/2017/09/dhakiyah-and-hayrah.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Episode Eight
Dhakiyah walked lazily on the street to their house. It was dark already and she was really tired after the day's experience.

She visited the community's library after the meeting with Ali but couldn't comprehend what she read.

She recalled what Ali had said. It was sure that he would never like Hayrah in the way expected.

Dhakiyah was shocked when she heard Hayrah's laughter from the gate entrance.

The lights brightly shone in the compound and the TV noise buzzed from inside.

She cleared her curiousity when she entered the living room. Hayrah was indeed happy.

She sat together with her mom as they watched TV along with a bowl of popcorn.

"Hey dear, I've missed you". She sang happily as Dhakiyah came over to hug them.

"How was your day Dhaki?" Her mom asked.

"Really hectic, and almost futile. Just a tiring day". She yawned, pulling off her veil and taking the bangles from her hand.

"Uh oh. That's sad to hear. Where did you got to?"

"Huh?"

"I said, where did you go to?"
Continue reading https://maryamnittywall..com.ng/2017/09/dhakiyah-and-hayrah_14.html

1 Like

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by abefe99: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
MASH Allah this is interesting
Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by Deeejah(f): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nice. Glad I stumbled on this story.
Cbella, I found a story u may be interested in.
Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by kennedith9: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
There Is Only One Word To Describe This,brillant!
Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by cbella(f): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Deeejah:
Nice. Glad I stumbled on this story.
Cbella, I found a story u may be interested in.

Will look it up sweets!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
abefe99:
MASH Allah this is interesting
Thanks
Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
kennedith9:
There Is Only One Word To Describe This,brillant!
Thank you
Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Episode Nine
It was weekend and Dhakiyah and Hayrah spent the early part of the morning cleaning the house.
They were just having breakfast when a knock was heard.

"Go see who it is Dhaki". Hayrah's mother said as she walked to the door.

A surprise flower was sent to Hayrah and it was from Nu'man. He had written a note, asking her on a date.

Hayrah gladly agreed as they both searched for the best outfit for her to wear.

"I think this will look best on you. Remember when you bought it from a store in Paris and that French guy wouldn't stop disturbing you because you looked beautiful". Dhakiyah said as they both laughed.

They had visited a store on their vacation in Paris and Hayrah bought a blue dress. The day she put it on, a French guy kept following her, speaking words that she couldn't comprehend.

Yeah, Hayrah might be good at other subjects but French was a no-no! It took an English speaking man who understood French to translate to them that he was complimenting her beauty.

"That was a really horrible experience Dhaki. You brought back funny memories". She laughed loudly, cleaning the tears that dripped from her eyes.

Hayrah held the clothe and stared deeply into Dhakiyah's eyes.

"What now?"

"I may be selfish sometimes but I want to ask if you feel okay about me being with Nu'man".

Continue reading https://maryamnittywall..com.ng/2017/09/dhakiyah-and-hayrah_19.html

2 Likes

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by imranMotunrayo(f): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wow this is superb Jazakallah khairan

1 Like

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Tor...Na zo.
Op. Sanu da aiki.
Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Tor...Na zo.
Op. Sanu da aiki.
Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
imranMotunrayo:
Wow this is superb Jazakallah khairan
Thanks. Waiyyakum.

1 Like

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by itsandi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Interesting story! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by Lildiamond: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nice story

1 Like

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Episode Eleven
Hayrah was gone on her date and Dhakiyah laid on the bed, wishing she could also spend time with Ali. There's no doubt that she loves him very much. She just couldn't bring herself up to admit it.

Just like he knew that he was on her mind, he called immediately and Dhakiyah hastily picked up.

"Asalamu 'alaykum".

"Wa'alaykumu salam Dhaki. I was just wondering if you're free".

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"I was thinking we should go out. It will be a great opportunity for us to talk. Hayrah and Nu'man are out. We should have our date".

"You're asking me out on a date?"

"Yes I am. What do you say?"

"Okay".
Dhakiyah dressed swiftly and waited for Ali's arrival. He picked her up thirty minutes after.

"You look beautiful Dhaki".

"Thanks". She blushed shyly just like the first day she had met him.

"Can I ask a favour from you".

"Okay?"

"Can I tie your eyes? I have a lovely surprise for you".

"Just promise you're worth trusting".

"Trust me baby. You wouldn't regret this".
Continue reading https://maryamnittywall..com.ng/2017/09/dhakiyah-and-hayrah_26.html

1 Share

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Episode Twelve
The date was a very eventful and interesting one. Dhakiyah got home in the evening and she knew that Hayrah must also be back from her date.

What surprised her was seeing a black jeep in the compound. It meant that Hayrah's dad was back home from his trip.

Dhakiyah rushed in to get her share of the goodies that he usually bring from his trip.

When she got inside, the house was not as it used to be. Hayrah was meant to be all around her father; playing and screaming about how much she has missed him.

Rather, she sat at a corner with a hand on her face.

"Asalam 'alaykum. How was your journey dad?"

"Wa'alaykumu salam. Fine dear".

"Where are you coming from?" Hayrah walked up to her.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me right. Where have you been and where are you coming from?"

"I'll tell you after dinner. I actually have a lot to tell you".

"That you and Ali are in love and you've been seeing yourselves for a while. That Ali likes you and not me and you've known that right from the first day of our meeting".

"I'm sorry Hayrah. I was looking for the right time to tell you".

"You're such a hypocrite Hayrah. You kept all these from me? I thought I could trust you".

"I'm sorry sis. I planned on telling you tonight, after dinner...before going to bed".

Read more https://maryamnittywall..com.ng/2017/10/dhakiyah-and-hayrah.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2017
Dhakiyah and Hayrah
Puzzle for Fans
Hello lovely fans of our favourite series.
I’m sorry, but this is not an update. Why don’t we do something fun?
Dhakiyah and Hayrah will end this week. This is because we have just one episode to go. The fun thing is to predict what will happen in the last episode.
The previous episode ended with Hayrah discovering the truth that has been hidden for a long time. Flaring up, she expressed her anger towards Dhakiyah and how she doesn’t want to have anything to do with her.
Dhakiyah, along with Hayrah’s father plan her trip out of the country.
How do you think our story will end? Will Dhakiyah leave Ali and Hayrah behind? Will Hayrah forgive Dhakiyah? Will Dhakiyah and Ali get back together?
Send your response and get the chance to have your name published in the next episode.
Goodluck!

maryamnittywall..com

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by afolabiwunmi: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Dhakiyah and Ali will get back to each other because there is LOVE in air. Weldone maa'm
Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by imranMotunrayo(f): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dhakiyah and Ali will end up together and Hayrah will eventually succumb
Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 5:55am On Oct 19, 2017
afolabiwunmi:
Dhakiyah and Ali will get back to each other because there is LOVE in air. Weldone maa'm

Nice! Thank you.
Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 5:56am On Oct 19, 2017
imranMotunrayo:
Dhakiyah and Ali will end up together and Hayrah will eventually succumb

Nice!
Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 6:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Episode Eleven (Finale)
Very early the next morning, Dhakiyah packed her luggage and set for the airport.

She was going without informing neither Hayrah nor Ali.

It was on an impromptu journey but she knew that she had to leave...to clear things off.

"Don't worry Dhaki. All will be fine". Hayrah's dad said as they drove to the airport.

They arrived there and Dhakiyah stood at the queue, to check in her luggage.

It was then she remembered all that have transpired throughout the month. Dhakiyah and Hayrah had been the best of friends and sisters until Ali came into their life.

If only things could be the way they used to be.

"The flight to London leaves in the next thirty minutes".

They called as Dhakiyah noticed the space in front of her. She quickly filled it before those behind her start to complain.

"Dhaki! Dhaki! Please wait". A voice called.

She turned to see Hayrah running towards her. She looked disheveled and rough in appearance.

"You have to hear me out Dhaki".

"What are you doing here, all dressed like this?"

"Dhaki," Hayrah let out a deep breath which showed that she had been running, "I had to run over to prevent you from leaving me. How could you ever think that I can be happy without you". She stifled a laugh which turned out to be a cry.

"Can we at least go to somewhere private?"

"No time for that. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings last night, just like I always do".

'I'm sorry for always thinking about myself, not caring about how you feel. I'm sorry for being proud, stupid and acting as a spoilt brat. I'm sorry for everything Dhaki, for not caring about your happiness and not giving you a chance to explain yourself. You're the best sister I can ever dream of having". She said as they hugged themselves, crying profusely.

"I love you Dhaki".

"I love you too Hayrah".

"So, am I free to love Ali?"
Continue reading more https://maryamnittywall..com.ng/2017/10/dhakiyah-and-hayrah-finale.html

Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by afolabiwunmi: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Thanks maa'm, pls dis update is too short, try and do something please
Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2017
afolabiwunmi:
Thanks maa'm, pls dis update is too short, try and do something please

Thanks. Well,it's not. Click on the link and get the concluding part of the story.
Re: Dhakiyah And Hayrah by mareeam802(f): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2017
Question & Answer Session for Dhakiyah and Hayrah

Hello fans and readers of the Nitty Wall and, Dhakiyah and Hayrah.
Just like we've done for Love By Fate, the Q & A session is here to answer your burning questions for your favourite novel series, Dhakiyah and Hayrah.

Thank you so much for supporting and following our story to the end. This is actually one of the greatest sources of my happiness!
Well, you ought to have read Dhakiyah and Hayrah to understand the Q & A session for it.
Here it goes!

Q: What inspired you to write this story?
A: A novel I read in my final year. I really can't remember the title but it is all about teenagers, sharing their real life story on various segments. There's also a particular story in it that captivated me, which is my major source of inspiration for the novel.
Also, a novel by Fallzswimmer on wattpad 'The Heartbreak Chronicles Bk 2' inspired me to write Dhakiyah and Hayrah.

Q: You just got inspiration and wrote the story?
A: Not really. It started out as a conventional story, Donna and Helena. I got stuck somewhere and stopped. Going through my stack of papers, I just thought, "Why don't I re-write this trash in another form?"

Q: How long did it take you to write the novel?
A: It's more like a novella. It didn't take much time.

Q: Are any character based on people you know in real life?
A: I wish that I knew a determined person like Ali, a caring and considerate sister like Dhakiyah and a beautiful and jovial friend like Hayrah.
Sadly, I don't.

Q: Do you wish to change anything of this book?
A: Oh yes! The chapters are damn too short.

Q: How did you come up with their names?
A: Donna and Helena were transformed to Dhakiyah and Hayrah. Ali and Nu'man are lovely names.

Q: Which character do you relate with the most?
A: Dhakiyah's introverted nature. She's shy, timid and drawn out from the world due to the loss of her Parents and living in an orphanage.
Still, she's caring, loving and very considerate.

Read more https://maryamnittywall..com.ng/2017/10/question-answer-session-for-dhakiyah.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No Religion Greater Than Humanity / The Widow: A Short Story / جبران خليل جبران Khalil Gibran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.