Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (682 Views)

Let's Bring Sanity Back To Forex Trading / New To Forex???? .. . Come In / A Beginner's Guide To Forex Trading In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DipoAy(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: . by milliman(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2017
DipoAy:
Good day. Recently developed an interest in forex trading and have been trying to get a grip of it. Please I would appreciate any one that can put me through the basics and technical know how of forex trading. Articles or books can also be recommended. Thabks

contact me on whatsapp 08086092975.. I will teach you how to my winning formula and every important things u should know
Re: . by Fxmanager(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
DipoAy:
Good day. Recently developed an interest in forex trading and have been trying to get a grip of it. Please I would appreciate any one that can put me through the basics and technical know how of forex trading. Articles or books can also be recommended. Thabks

Our advice to you is to invest in us while learning, the journey will not be easy. It took us close to a decade to be were we are today, and even at that you might not succeed.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)",
then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to investors capital is 30% of investors capital. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: . by Yosuregames: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Naso
Re: . by Yosuregames: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
shayne66:
Contact me on whatsapp 0-7-0-8-1-8-9-0-6-2-3. I could put you through and any other person interested
.. He does it for free

(1) (Reply)

I Need Just 20 Smart People Who Can Take Risks / Make 50%-100% Easily Everyday Trading Cryptocurrency / You Can Make At Least Free #400 Now For Completing Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.