|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,425,720 members, 5,445,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 06:53 PM
|Let's Bring Sanity Back To Forex Trading by palsenator(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10|
I am not asking for anybody's number nor will I share my contacts details here. I just need real people that will follow my forex signals here and verify the results after a month. We have had several scammers and fake traders looking for people to prey on and this has led to people thinking FOREX is a scam. The truth is that we only have few genuine traders while there are many fake ones. Infact many so called fake traders money teaching people nonsense or promising fake return on investment.
In our case , we ain't asking for money nor your numbers but commitments. We want to give our free signals for a month for people to benefit from. Original we send our signals through SMS to our clients but for the sake of this post, we will be posting them here.
* Do not drop your contact details nor ask for ours
* You can get a demo account or real account to monitor our signals
*We don't dish out signals during the day, it all comes at night
* Our signals are really few , sometimes 40 signals in a month.
* Our risk : reward is usually 1:2
* Never again should you give you money to anyone to invest on your behalf .
* I want 100 Likes on this post to let us know we have your attentions. We need serious commitment here for the next 1 month.
* Let us prove to you that there are genuine FOREX TRADERS IN NIGERIA who don't need your money before they make money.
* This can change someone's view about FOREX TRADING
* We hope the market can be regulated to weed out the bad elements
* Once again, let us achieve 100 like and we kick start on Monday.
Thank you all.
|Re: Let's Bring Sanity Back To Forex Trading by saxy4c(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24|
Why wait for likes to start your thing, If people had seen progress by now, I'm certain they would have started populating here. Do your thing and let the rest follow.
|Re: Let's Bring Sanity Back To Forex Trading by chinae(m): 6:41am On Jan 25|
FTC is on point, just go ahead
|Re: Let's Bring Sanity Back To Forex Trading by Shipperslink(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25|
Fmfxcapital.com is a company that fund traders to the tune of $100k to trade. Visit their website for more information.
|Re: Let's Bring Sanity Back To Forex Trading by saxy4c(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25|
So you pay them 1000usd for them to give you access to trade 100kUSd in 90days time? Why wont you guys let go of greed and see the reality in these scams. Have you used them before coming to publicize them here. Do you know you're culpable of an offence if someone falls for this via your post. Be careful!
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Let's Bring Sanity Back To Forex Trading by Wickedtruths: 11:38pm On Jan 25|
You are stupid, a criminal and I suspect you're an illiterate too.
This is classical Advance-fee fraud.
2 Likes 1 Share
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41