Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Please I Need Guidance - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Guidance (1115 Views)

Please I Need Guidance On Getting A Car(first Time Buyer). Thank You / Please I Need Guidance On Getting A Car(first Time Buyer). Thank You / Please I Need Guidance On Nigerian Used Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Guidance by Princegado1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hello nairalanders, happy new week to you all.
Please I want to buy this Honda accord and I really need your advice and experiences with this car both durability and reliability.

Re: Please I Need Guidance by timifakay(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Is it your first car?
Why is it your choice?
What other options are available?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Guidance by Princegado1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
timifakay:
Is it your first car?
Why is it your choice?
What other options are available?

Not my first car, this will actually be my third car.

I just love Honda products cos of speed n balance.

No other options for now cos of the amount of money I budgeted for a car cos the the car am changing for this Honda was Toyota corolla 2005
Re: Please I Need Guidance by timifakay(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Princegado1:

Not my first car, this will actually be my third car.

I just love Honda products cos of speed n balance.

No other options for now cos of the amount of money I budgeted for a car cos the the car am changing for this Honda was Toyota corolla 2005

You mean to say you are leaving a 2005 car for a 2001 car?
Under normal circumstances I wouldn't do that.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Guidance by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Very good car. But be weary of ball joints, once u start hearing some funny noice from ur suspension then visit ur mechanic.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Guidance by Princegado1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
timifakay:

You mean to say you are leaving a 2005 car for a 2001 car?
Under normal circumstances I wouldn't do that.

I know but am changing cos of cost of maintenance cos this Honda is cheaper in maintenance than the Toyota corolla
Re: Please I Need Guidance by Princegado1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
greenhulk:
Very good car. But be weary of ball joints, once u start hearing some funny noice from ur suspension then visit ur mechanic.

Thank you greenhulk
Re: Please I Need Guidance by baaliyah(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Princegado1:

I know but am changing cos of cost of maintenance cos this Honda is cheaper in maintenance than the Toyota corolla

bro, u must be kidding.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Guidance by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Princegado1:

I don't think so. Maintenance is almost the same though the Corolla's parts are more expensive. But that corolla is a very rugged vehicle and will give u a lot better fuel economy unless it has been seriously abused.
Re: Please I Need Guidance by Princegado1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
baaliyah:

bro, u must be kidding.

Am not. The truth is that in 2012 I bought my first corolla 2004 in Lagos n that same week I had a terrible accident with it while still in Lagos and in 2016 march I bought another corolla 2005 in Calabar and in may that same year I was also involved in a terrible accident so for me is a No to Toyota corolla but I bought a Honda accord 2005 n used from 2014 to 2016 before selling it so for me is a Honda all the way
Re: Please I Need Guidance by Princegado1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
greenhulk:

I don't think so. Maintenance is almost the same though the Corolla's parts are more expensive. But that corolla is a very rugged vehicle and will give u a lot better fuel economy unless it has been seriously abused.

For fuel economy the corolla can't be compared to the Honda but for spare parts the Honda is far cheaper than the corolla eg the hub of a corolla is btw 10 to 12k while that of the Hondais btw 4 to 6k
Re: Please I Need Guidance by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Princegado1:

For fuel economy the corolla can't be compared to the Honda but for spare parts the Honda is far cheaper than the corolla eg the hub of a corolla is btw 10 to 12k while that of the Hondais btw 4 to 6k

U just repeated what I wrote
Re: Please I Need Guidance by diportivo: 4:34am On Sep 12, 2017
buy ur car and enjoy

better ones will come

since u are not a novice,do periodic checks as at wen due

we go wash am o grin

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Guidance by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 12, 2017
Princegado1:

Am not. The truth is that in 2012 I bought my first corolla 2004 in Lagos n that same week I had a terrible accident with it while still in Lagos and in 2016 march I bought another corolla 2005 in Calabar and in may that same year I was also involved in a terrible accident so for me is a No to Toyota corolla but I bought a Honda accord 2005 n used from 2014 to 2016 before selling it so for me is a Honda all the way

Hmm, maybe u need to go back to driving school.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Guidance by Princegado1(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2017
greenhulk:

Hmm, maybe u need to go back to driving school.

Funny dude, no need for that just that am not really lucky with Toyota corolla
Re: Please I Need Guidance by Princegado1(m): 6:50am On Sep 12, 2017
diportivo:
buy ur car and enjoy

better ones will come

since u are not a novice,do periodic checks as at wen due

we go wash am o grin

Thank you.

Of course we will

(1) (Reply)

2005 Vision Mack Truck For SALE / Top Ten Most Expensive Cars 2017 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.