Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Take Care Of Your Employees, Or Your Competitors Will - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Take Care Of Your Employees, Or Your Competitors Will (7069 Views)

Bolt Nigeria Sacks 22 Employees (Out Of 45) / Your employees don’t hate their jobs, they don’t just like you / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Care Of Your Employees, Or Your Competitors Will by femijay8271(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
nice one.
Re: Take Care Of Your Employees, Or Your Competitors Will by dingbang(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Some companies pay their staff well, but due to bad character, these staff are so bad at good customer service...
Re: Take Care Of Your Employees, Or Your Competitors Will by nwaire: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
eezeribe:
I will only take care of employees who think of adding value to the company as their main reason for being in the company,not the ones who are only obsessed with receiving salaries which are not commensurate with their input...
Why would you employee such person in the first place? measure the cost implication on everyone you take for any position calculate return on investment on each employee, don't employee people because you want to give them jobs, dash them money instead, if you give anyone employement pay them their salary, or sack them and dash them money if you want to contribute to their life.
Re: Take Care Of Your Employees, Or Your Competitors Will by Bluffly: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
holysainbj:
Ogbeni this is Nigeria o
Employees will even find 'something' for Oga from time to time to avoid sack... so please mbok I dare to say Nigeria is still far from this your post. Karpish?

Nigeria is not far as it is a word of wisdom. Can you be far from a word of wisdom? You can only decide not to abide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Choose A Career In Journalism / Ubon Udoh Appointed MD Of The Abdul Samad Rabiu Initiative's Africa Fund / Inflation: Block Moulders Commence Five Days Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.