Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,786 members, 7,862,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Wanna Try? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wanna Try? (419 Views)

Deep In Your Mind, You Are Empty, Don’t Wanna Be Alone And Love Attention / Dear Nairalanders, I Am A New Member Here, I Wanna Meet Fellow Writers / Have You Read The Poem "Ajala The Traveler?". I Am Sure You Dont Wanna Miss Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna Try? by Gentlebabs(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
You too can write. There is a story in every man.

Re: Wanna Try? by rickdaking(m): 1:05am On Sep 12, 2017
gosh y did i even enter this thre[color=#990000][/colorad undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided :'
Re: Wanna Try? by GRACEGLORY: 3:24am On Sep 13, 2017
Sorry, it's so sad
Re: Wanna Try? by GRACEGLORY: 3:24am On Sep 13, 2017
La beauté de la créativité

Creativity is not limited to craft, nor drawing or painting, it also extends to writing,
Painting with words to express oneself, either in letters or orally.

The group is to help us develop individually as our work or piece will be subject to constructive criticism
As well as debate, and advise. And also, to show case our piece as a couple of employers and others that needs
The services will also be among us in the group.

It's also a platform to teach, and shape us.

Send Whatsaap message to "0803 054 6462" to join.
Send message in this format: join writers group.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Book Summary - Bold By Peter Dia,amdis And Steven Kotler / THE VOYAGER’S MUSE - The Only Book You Need To Read / Running Dry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.