Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Deep In Your Mind, You Are Empty, Don’t Wanna Be Alone And Love Attention - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deep In Your Mind, You Are Empty, Don’t Wanna Be Alone And Love Attention (229 Views)

Devil And The Deep Blue Sea / My Flaws(sex,violence,betrayal And Love / WAR And LOVE ( Story Of Ex Soldier Contain War, Love And Commedy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deep In Your Mind, You Are Empty, Don’t Wanna Be Alone And Love Attention by Uptownerd: 6:42am On Aug 07, 2021

SATURDAY MORNING REFLECTIONS

Life is inglorious as I see it, afraid that it might get forgotten. The fear of phasing out of existence must be so devastating; it does everything to keep living.

Why do you live just to die over and over again in a never ending cycle of birth? You latch on to existence whichever way you can only to wither away like the morning dues when the sun wakes up at dawn. You bloom like a rose under the morning lights but your face is forever Hildegard.

You want to keep living forever and ever and therefore you are ready to damn all things to eternal damnation and rebirth, almost like you are playing a joke on your parasitic hold on existence. Life be damned you little piece of shit.

You care not the form you take because you know no structure. You make yourself into shapes and laugh at your ugly faces in the mirror of your own illusion. But, of course you would, after all what’s a joke without a laugh. I would probably laugh at you myself, but I know you would enjoy that too – the one who entertains itself at the expense of existence, an illusionary mirage made real by matter.
But, I guess I wouldn’t like to be in your shoes. I actually feel sorry for you; deep inside, I understand your plight. What else can you do after all? You are a curse unto yourself. You are the yin and yang of your fate. You alone must carry on for all eternity because nothing is. I feel your burden and the yoke of your subsistence. Oh life, I am so sorry for you.

(1) (Reply)

W. H. Auden – “stop All The Clocks, Cut Off The Telephone.” / The Son Of Africa / Kindle Book Publishing On Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.