Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Free Paraphrasing Tool For Bloggers And Scholars - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Paraphrasing Tool For Bloggers And Scholars (1000 Views)

Free Paraphrasing Tool Like Quillbot / How To Get Quillbot Premium Account For Free For A Lifetime | Free Paraphrasing / Free Paraphrasing Tools For Android And Ios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Paraphrasing Tool For Bloggers And Scholars by umoette01(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
This free Paraphrasing tool is used to paraphrase or rewrite full length articles or find new ways to write simple phrases, sentences or single words. Whether your aim is to remix articles for a blog, assignments, final year research projects, email, paraphrasing tool will do the job.

Why paraphrasing is important?

Paraphrasing is important because it shows you understand the source well enough to write it in your own words. It also gives you a powerful alternative to using direct quotes, which cannot be used frequently.

It is a useful way to use source material for your research paper/essay/blog post - providing it is appropriately referenced. In academic essays, it is not acceptable to just copy and paste a source.

You need to use a variety of direct quotes, indirect quotes or paraphrases, and your own comments.

It is important because it shows you and your reader (i.e your lecturer) that you have understood the source sufficiently enough to write it in your own words. It also gives you a powerful alternative to using direct quotes (which might include some less relevant material).

To avoid plagiarism.

Try this free rewriter tool:

https://freeprojecttopics.com/free-paraphrasing-tool/

Re: Free Paraphrasing Tool For Bloggers And Scholars by ronodob922: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hey There!
That is very good and very correct information about best paraphrase tool. I am using seotoolsystem for my article phrasing that is very unique and fast tool. Thanks for sharing informational post. I appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2018: How To Smash 300+ In JAMB (not Through Exam Runs) / Waec Grading System For School's In West Africa / How Did You Sponsor Your Masters Program ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.