Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On (38300 Views)

Ric Hassani's Father Dies (Photos) / Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by takenadoh: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
In France we don't know him
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by Florblu(f): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Could he have prefer being cheated on before?
This people should go and get a functional brain fa
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by bleskid: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
iam still a virgin at 18
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Even grown up man like him is not mature!
Contribution to the world with reasonable ideology!!!!

Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by Oyindidi(f): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Everything in entertainment industry is now about sex, lost souls angry
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by jerome263: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
ntn person no see...dis one no be news check my signature for better news that will improve your life
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by Kaybaba5(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oya take sense........
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by beautiful232(f): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
your selfish..you prefer to cheat Dan to be cheated on? you will end up in hell
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by Thimmoh(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Good for him
next post
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by clevvermind(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
EVIL
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by bleskid: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
why it is that if a man hve sex with woman that is a virgin he will know ... But when woman have sex with man like me, how will she know iam vrigin .. Pls i need answer to those who knows better than i do
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by olaszydaruma(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
i lost my virginity when i was 20.
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by Precious85000(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Congrats

Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by Adamilare(f): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Whats the difference.
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by smilings(f): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
celebsnestblog:
Nigerian singer, Ric Hassani, in chat with The Net Ng, revealed some relationship details and gave fans a peak at his naughty side..

The Headies 2016 nominee and Gentleman hitmaker, when asked if he would rather cheat or be cheated on said;

"I would rather cheat, if I cheat I would know, its almost like if you bash your own car, its not as painful as when your guy bashes your car"

When asked if he was in a relationship, he said;

"Can I phone a friend, cause I need to ask the person what we are doing"

When asked when he lost his virginity, he said;

"I was 16, is that a good thing or a bad one"

When asked skinny or curvy women, who he prefers, he said;

"Curvy"

When asked Sex in the morning afternoon or night, he said;

"Definitely night"

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8zH_T1F7ec

see more at >>> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/prefer-cheat-cheated-singer-ric-hassani/

.At such a tender age
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Funny guy.

But to each man his own.

Ishilove is what i am here to talk about. I like her,and i have followed her write ups for 5 years.

I want to take the bold step to ask her out now,but i am concerned she is too well known here.

So i don't get involved with another Afia Schwarzenegger, i need some info here.

This is no longer funny. Kindly delete this rubbish
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by smilings(f): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Looking yr virginity at such a young age
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by lafflaff123(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Okay.
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by lafflaff123(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Hot tempered too kiss

But no sense of humour kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by abbaapple: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Funny guy.

But to each man his own.

Ishilove is what i am here to talk about. I like her,and i have followed her write ups for 5 years.

I want to take the bold step to ask her out now,but i am concerned she is too well known here.

So i don't get involved with another Afia Schwarzenegger, i need some info here.

A- Who is Ishilove?

B- Anybody dated her here before?

C- What tribe is she from?Mbaise is a no.

D- Anybody has a reason i should not date her?

E- I hope she does not live in the Lekki/Ajah Axis?

F- Is she ready to settle down real quick?i am not joking.

G- Does she have a good character?

H- Can she cook?Amala and Gbegiri a must.

I- is she faithful?

J- is she a Christian?

K- lastly,is she comfortable for us getting tested for everything before we even go on a lunch date?

This dude need urgent answer please! Ishlov she is still slaying dough, ask Lala for her BC.
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by lafflaff123(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
abbaapple:

This dude need urgent answer please! Ishlov she is still slaying dough, ask Lala for her BC.

You have seen her pictures?
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by abbaapple: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

You have seen her pictures?

Ask me again.
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by bennyann: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Funny guy.

But to each man his own.

Thank God you've modified because I was wondering if you want to start another E-war. If you've really followed her posts for five years, you should know you don't need gossips from Nairalanders to get to know her.

If you're sincere, send her a pm.
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by SamuelLoch: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lol this dude is funny!!!
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by bennyann: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh! You already saw it. cheesy
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by lafflaff123(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
abbaapple:

Ask me again.

You called her a slay queen. So i am assuming you have seen her right?are slay queens not those dressed to kill?
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by lafflaff123(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ishilove:

I apologise i thought it was fun and original.

Waiting for your email.
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by asawanathegreat(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
U see your life! that is not news nah abegi comot 4 road make we see d peroson weh do am at d age of 10.
Re: Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On by Ishilove: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

I apologise i thought it was fun and original.

Waiting for your email.
It is not funny. I don't like being hung open in the court of public opinion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies / Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture / Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.