Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? (824 Views)

Poll: If Yar'Adua Is Not Seen Or Hand Over In 7 Day, Would You Want Him Dead?

No: 68% (11 votes)
Yes: 31% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? / Is President Yar'adua Dead? / Yar'Adua: President In Waiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by egift(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2010
After reading tons of post here, I want to get this straight:

If President Yar'Adua is not strong enough to take over power and also refuse to be seen or resign within 7 days, would you want him dead?
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2010
Not at all.
I would love him to resign, and take care of himself and get well . . . .live to see good things
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2010
But has anyone seen yaradua to confirm that hes alive? I believe no nigerian would wish him dead but most people would be relieved cos theres been much tension created by turai & co. in the country due to their lust for power and relevance!
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2010
Timehin:

But has anyone seen yaradua to confirm that hes alive? I believe no nigerian would wish him dead but most people would be relieved cos theres been much tension created by turai & co. in the country due to their lust for power and relevance!

No need for him to die, his death is of no use to anyone.
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by Veritas09: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2010
I want the PDP (as an organization, not as people) dead. I want them out of the country.
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2010
Veritas09:

I want the PDP (as an organization, not as people) dead. I want them out of the country.

Yeah . . .Or at least get a heart transplant and care for the people
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by nihun(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2010
I dont pray for him to die, but he should resign because his bad health .
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by neily(f): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2010
I don't care. Whether he dies or lives, it doesn't add anything to my life.
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by coolier(f): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2010
I don't wish even my enemy dead!
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by lionphil(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2010
make the guy die if im wan die make we now wetin go happen next for naija. what a useless country filled with useless and selfish leaders.
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by rasputinn(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2010
I wont beat about the bush

I want him to die,yes and his wife too,if the wife even dies first,better for Nigeria
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
rasputinn:

I wont beat about the bush

I want him to die,yes and his wife too,if the wife even dies first,better for Nigeria
and if he dies wat is ur gain?be reasonable atleast.
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by vigasimple(m): 12:49am On Feb 28, 2010
It is not important if Yar a'do nothing or his wife died BUT all the enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians who has refused to allow this country to move forward and progress should and by God's grace MUST DIES by thunder and fire now in JN and if you belief in allah, so be it or if all the other gods.

Our enemy do not want us to live but struggling to survive and smiling without being happy. May they not find peace and good health.

Who knows maybe part of the cause of the wickedness that Yar a'dua and his family caused on Nigeria is affecting him with his health situation.

If leaders are wise and smart enough to develop their own country, people and infrastructures they will not be hated by the people, they will be prayed for.

Imagine God forbids someone like Fashola is sick, not only will he allows his deputy to run the show but majority good lagosians will pray for him whilst the state continues to run in his absence.

This sickness incident has proven beyond any reasonable doubt that Yar A'dua and his useless family don't have the quality of a leader otherwise they will not hold the country to ransom and blow a simple thing out of proportion.

The other major problem is that nearly 3 years of Yar A'cluless govt, there is virtually nothing to show for it.

SO, WHEN YAR A'LIAR IS ALIVE, HE IS NOT ADDING ANY VALUE TO NIGERIA, SO IF HE IS GONE ORDINARY NIGERIANS WILL NOT MISS HIM, THERE WILL BE CHANGES , WHAT KIND OF CHANGES WE DON'T KNOW.

PDP IS AN EVIL PARTY AND THEY ARE ALL DINING WITH SATAN
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Feb 28, 2010
I wouldn't want him dead but I used to wish he wasn't president.
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by xterra2(m): 1:42am On Feb 28, 2010
No of course not him dead,but his party dead,
even if hes not gonna be the president again let him retire to his katsina
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by Chykason(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2010
mama-gee:

I wouldn't want him dead but I used to wish he wasn't president.
well said
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by Sonofpeace(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2010
Why should i wish him dead when i don't know whether he is alive or dead. I av never wished anybody 'dead' and will not start now with Yaradua.
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by Chykason(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2010
Lol. . . That is son of peace talking grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by paddylo1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2010
Apparently Yaradua wrote a LETTER to the NASS handing over to Jonathan as he was jetting out in November
but it was Intercepted and shown to Turai

The Illiterate Wife decided to tear the Letter,saying that her husband will not be disgraced out of office
because of that one act,they had to keep inventing lies to back up the previous lies told

Therefore it seems Yaradua actually deserves some level of compassion
but his Evil Wife Deserves to Die

There are reports of Jonathan bringing in American Doctors,with help from IBB and OBJ
to properly care for and look into Yaraduas status

This is a brilliant idea
yar adua has to be given some form of respect in his last days,he might also be shipped to US or Germany
and it is obvious that Jonathan truely loves his boss

This is a really despicable game the wife has played so far
I hope that the Yaradua Family will deal with her ruthlessly when she finally falls
(perhaps that is what she is afraid of)
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by Kelvinj(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2010
I wont want him dead. Cos i dont want any account of a nigerian presido dying on sit
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by SeXyBoNE: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2010
Is it possible for somebody to die twice?
Re: Would You Want Yar'adua Dead? by SeXyBoNE: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2010
Becuase the Yar' Adua i know as the president of nigeria is facing judgement already

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Warri! / Auto Crash: Imoke Flown Abroad For Medical Treatment / Yar'adua's New Recovery Hoax: Turai Plans Another Surpriseā€¦in 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.