Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs (3850 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by Ikechuob: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
People need to stop warning that Buhari goat. Allow him to follow the same stupid mistakes that their niggeria governmemt have done many times and ended up biting in their ass

The same way they killed of peaceful saro wiwa and gave leeway to ND militants with guns shooting back.
The same way they killed off the peaceful boko haram leader and gave leeway for shekau who loves violence
We in the process of watching them follow that same pattern of give leeway to a more violent prone biafran.
Afterall it's already in process, they gave leeway to a more volatile Nnamdi Kanu after repeatedly attacking a more peaceful umuzurike and massob.

One thing I can say for sure, the video showed one thing. This are people who have no regards for their life. When people have no regards for life, they usually the most dangerous. Case example: suicide bombers.
If the youths had zero problem going after an armored car with sticks and stones, I wonder what they'll do when they are militarized.

Anyway that dumb country and it's governmemt make things worse again for themselves. Let's watch as they imploded things again. Quote me on this: I see a more dangerous, more violent biafran leader coming soon. After all Nnamdi Kanu came out of Massob because he got tired of all the killing of massob leader and umuzurike wasn't doing anything. Another with his mindset will emerge soon. Have anyone checked the ipob FB page, several of their supporters are not keen anymore in the peaceful route based on some of the comments. Quote me on this: that dumb governmemt is about to repeat the BH/ND militants history.

4 Likes

Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by RareDiamond: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nice One
Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by sekxyqueen(f): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
now now una just deh wake up? ?mumu governors
Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by perez100: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
I hate it and feel like taking my life when my people keep quoting sarki and madridguy imbeciles. Stop quoting and replying them. I don't quote those touts.

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by Ikechuob: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Urchman27:

The mod here are so bias
They just remove my first comment after quoting her but her comment is still there

Oh you didn't know that the NL and NL mods work for APC? Heck one of the account pretending to be igbo, yyeske, is a freaking mod hiding behind that account.

3 Likes

Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by Goldmaxx(f): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Josephjnr:
It is all about KANU.
toto just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by Josephjnr(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Goldmaxx:
toto just dey hungry me
Waiting carry this kind talk enter dis matter?

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by goldenval(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Urchman27:

The mod here are so bias
They just remove my first comment after quoting her but her comment is still there

This is why I hardly comment here because the way their mods do things are not different with APC, once they noticed you from the eastern part, they will banned you for commenting even though we don't insult anyone but they can't make a simple sentence without insulting Igbo ppl....

2 Likes

Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by Stingman: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
GameGod:
Cownu is a criminal

Nigeria is a criminal state, with no value for human life!

Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by wanimo: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
This invasion is a sign of desperation. The Nigerian government knows that they have already lost the battle before it even started hence they want to drag the entire region into a war. However, we are 1 million steps ahead of the Dullard and his unintelligent lieutenants. We shall never back down until is restored. Biafra is here.
Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by nwabobo: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi Kanu invited Nigerian Army from d very 1st day he declared Biafra Republic. It is not a child's play

Whe did he declare Biafra republic? E be like the thing don dey affect you for head.
Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by lastmessenger: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

They Are Warning Your Jesus and you are here ranting!
Jesus. What bring Jesus to this matter. I wonder why biafrian matter and anything Igbo give you such a huge amount of headache. Anyway is a third world country and we are bound to see fools being made president while those who are supposed to be wise wallow in midiocrity.
we are still developing to the point where we can understand that a people has right to self determination.

And let me advise you for a minute,the time you spend online can be channelled into a more productive ventures. Pmb is in the tail end of his life,what is your mission in life?There many things to do other than arguing online. As am talking to you people are thinking of solutions to the world's problem. Is this how you want to live your life?
Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by Anticabal: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]

What has the Yeye Meeting Achieved? Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Killed Like A Rat, and NOTHING Will Happen!

Useless People![/s]

You always sound very pained and it gives me joy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by Emyogalanya: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi Kanu invited Nigerian Army from d very 1st day he declared Biafra Republic. It is not a child's play

where did he declare biafra
Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by Throwback: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Youngadvocate:

This guy, I haven't had to answer all those your inconsequential, logic-deficient rants but I think this one has got my intellect very itchy.

Do you even understand what it means to declare Republic? Did Nnamdi Kanu declare a Republic or ask for a Referendum?

You guys just doll out your smartphones and start dishing out irrational words. It's regrettable that in Nigeria emotions so guide behaviour that we hold so intense hatred against people from the other divide.

And it's we the youths that bear the brunt. If you could channel this energy you dispense in castigating these people who have identified their fundamental human rights and wish to belong to only a country they choose out of their own volition, to constructive national discourse, perhaps, by now, you might have enlightened a lot.

What sort of breed of unlettered, myopic youths do we have in this our time?

May God guide you through your reasoning efforts

Who is Nnamdi Kanu to ask for a referendum?

Is he a Councillor or Local Government Chairman? Is he a State Assembly Legislator, a State Governor or a Federal Legislator?

Which government in the world listens to every mad man who operates a radio station to spread hate and demand for the separation of a democratic country where he has no recognised authority to represent anyone?

When the SouthEast wants referendum, the recognised and constitutional democratic structures will request like the Scottish did and like Catalonia are requesting without success due to constitutional prohibitions.

Kanu is a clown performing his role to entertain at the circus. If he his serious, he will lobby the recognised democratic and constitutional representatives of the people of the SouthEast to push for whatever referendum they might desire using tools recognised globally and by the UN.

You cannot be an uncouth, uncivil, and lawless nuisance in the guise of demanding for a referendum when you are nothing worth listening to.
Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by Throwback: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
nwabobo:

Whe did he declare Biafra republic? E be like the thing don dey affect you for head.

It seems your head has been buried in the sand for too long. So all his declarations on video are film trick?
Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Buhari paid supporters flooding this thread...they are always on alert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by DonaldJTrump: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
goldenval:

This is why I hardly comment here because the way their mods do things are not different with APC, once they noticed you from the eastern part, they will banned you for commenting even though we don't insult anyone but they can't make a simple sentence without insulting Igbo ppl....
that myd 4. 4 is not even hiding is APC and tribalistic support anymore. they should continue. I believe if we go our ways, let see who will be coming here to compete with them
Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by DonaldJTrump: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
goldenval:

that myd 4. 4 is not even hiding is APC and tribalistic support anymore. they should continue. I believe if we go our ways, let see who will be coming here to compete with them .
Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by rummmy: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Since I was born and now I am getting old I have never see a northern graduate riding bike or keke,but it is a normal thing in the south east/south south and yet we are in one Nigeria....rubbish.....the people that own the country know their selves..we are strangers......
Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by enemybulldozer(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

What has the Yeye Meeting Achieved? Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Killed Like A Rat, and NOTHING Will Happen!

Useless People!
Your nightmare grin grin

Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by Goldmaxx(f): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Josephjnr:
Waiting carry this kind talk enter dis matter?
hahaha no mind me
Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by nwabobo: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Throwback:

It seems your head has been buried in the sand for too long. So all his declarations on video are film trick?

So asking for referendum is now declaration of a Republic?

No wonder JAMB reduced cut off mark to 120.
Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by paschu: 12:54am On Sep 12, 2017
Unfortunately you won't live to see his death.

NgeneUkwenu:

Useless People!
Re: Invasion Of Kanu Home It Doesnt Speak Well Of Unity Of Nigeria–South East Govs by Dbluemoon: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Well...Life moves on..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's / INEC Postponed The Election Cos Of Logistics: Guess Who Is In Charge Of Logistic / Ruga will bring job to Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.