Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (38579 Views)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Man Murdered On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Wisebisho: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
DirtyOSu:
Another drug dealer shot down before his time.
Is that all you have to say? U are lacking up stairs.

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Okwute001:
Tell me that after you might have taken a trip to South Africa.
i lived in hilbrow jo'burg for 4 years. from 1997 to 2001.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
This is gross wickedness cry
Rip bro
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
gypsey:
i lived in hilbrow jo'burg for 4 years. from 1997 to 2001.
well, that was then. Take a trip now.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Wisebisho: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
mrchichi:
Don't deal drugs
Biafrans no dey listen
They will listen once you stop rapping small children.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Okwute001:
well, that was then. Take a trip now.
I don't know bout now. but then we did it all from drug dealing, gun totting, to sale of stolen goods. so I have an idea. Nigerians living in SA are not entirely innocent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Gamesmart: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Okwute001:
I don't care whatever crime this young man might have committed. He deserves a fair trial no matter what he has done. After all, "all men are created equal". This is why I despise SA as a country. How can you generalize everybody coming from a particular country. We ought to call it by its name, it is pure HATRED. These guys hate Nigerians; that is what it is. They have just killed somebody's boyfriend or husband. They took the life of someone's brother and uncle. why don't we ask ourselves, "what if that man was my brother who greeted us before he travelled?"
Fellow Nigerians, I do not care what tribe the deceased came from. But for the fact that he is a Nigerian, we must condemn this despicable act by the South African government. Although we have our challenges as a nation, but when one of our own is treated badly anywhere in the world, we must stick together like glue and condemn it in the strongest way possible.
That being said, the Nigerian government ought to start acting. If not, these guys will keep killing Nigerians like animals without any trial at all.
And if I were the Nigerian president, this is what I will do:
-I will immediately label South Africa a hot zone and a rouge nation for Nigerians using executive powers. Thereby banning Nigerians from traveling to SA for whatever reason.
- I will quickly arrange a meeting with all Nigerian businessmen(there are too many of them). In the meeting, I will work with them to urgently create jobs that can be matched with the ones Nigerians living in SA have. Infact I will make them create as many jobs as possible. We can do it. Just give them the necessary tax incentives and you see it happening.
- I will immediately get the senate to sanction SA by banning every SA business in Nigerian territory. Before this, I will get the Nigerian businessmen involved in the same type of sector to expand and absorb the Nigerian employees of such companies. They will. They are Nigerians too. There has to be a modest amount of patriotism in them. We all have it.
South African businesses make the highest profit from Nigerians. More than anywhere else that they have their businesses in the world.
-I will also ban any import, coming from SA.
-lastly, I will order the largest human evacuation ever witnessed in history. I will get all hands on board to evacuate Nigerians from SA. If anyone refuses to live, they are on their own. It's that simple. Then, when they come home, they will hurriedly be matched with the jobs we have created for them here.
- lastly, I will sit back and watch the SA economy crash because almost half of their budget come from the profit they make from Nigerians. they will also loose an incredible amount of jobs. Only then can they start to respect the green white green flag!....

No matter if he deserves a fair trial or not, no one should hide information from us or misinform us to whip up sentiments/outrage.

'What was his hustle?' is a question for whomever is telling the story. Don't just tell us "He was hustling".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:
Lets not rush here to condemn the south african police.. ....what Nigerians do over there is despicable.. ..Nigerians over there are turning south Africa into a crime haven.i guess we all know the story of a fake pastor from nigeria who rapes his church member in s/a..... .drug cartels are runned over there by Nigerians..i guess we all know bishop and the ozubulu killings... It was because of a cartel war that was started in South Africa by NIGERIANS. ... They even carried.kidnapping and ritual killing to the place..It is we nigerians that gave ourselves bad names in south africa.. ..we are responsible for the way they treat us.. ..respect is earned not demanded....nigerians must come together and live and conduct themselves responsibly

..if we wAnt tO be respected

I have people in South Africa and nothing do them.. ..just be law abiding and enjoy south africa simple...
are you telling me there is no law abiding in south africa or they're all cannibals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by edupedia: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
okway2:

Eyahhhhhhhh. RIP. I hope he wasn't chestbeating to the officer about how Ibos own 99% of SA and 90% of their police force.

Nnamdi Kanu, what can yous ay about this?

....tell IPOB Cownu to send Biafra Secret Service to fish out his killers....nonsense developers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Gamesmart:

No matter if he deserves a fair trial or not, no one should hide information from us or misinform us to whip up sentiments/outrage.

'What was his hustle?' is a question for whomever is telling the story. Don't just tell us "He was hustling".
refer to your dictionary to find the meaning of "hustling". Sometimes I wonder if you South Africans have conscience. You have just killed a man in the space of 24hrs. And you sit there and tell me that he hide information from you. Even if he did. Why not arraign him in a courthouse. What gives the SA govt. the right to take a foreigner's life anyhow. There are Chinese, and Indians that come here to steal our oil. Some of them mine our resources without approval. Did we kill them? We arraigned them, found them guilty and persecuted them. That is the right thing to do. No body has the right to take someone else's life just because of where he came from. It is pure hatred.!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Oluwashegunnn(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
loneatar:
are you telling me there is no law abiding in south africa or they're all cannibals?
Bro check my last sentence i said i get people for S/A....but nothing do them.. .you know why.. ..Because they are law Abiding and dont deal in drugs, under the name of hustle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
gypsey:
I don't know bout now. but then we did it all from drug dealing, gun totting, to sale of stolen goods. so I have an idea. Nigerians living in SA are not entirely innocent.
well, I have to quit here because you are not a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Tecno66: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
All this hustle self. Both armed robber, drug trafficer,kidnapper, ritualists, them go say all na hustle. I tire o.
stephenduru:
A young Nigerian man from Imo state has been found dead in South Africa has been found dead after police arrested him for not having passport.Below is what Ebubedike wrote...

'R.I.P TO U FRANK. A YOUNG MAN FROM OKIGWE IMO STATE NIGERIA , WHO CAME TO HUSTLE IN SOUTH AFRICA AND THE POLICE ARRESTED HIM LAST NIGHT FOR NOT HAVING HIS PASSPORT,WE ALL FIND HIM DEAD BY THE ROAD SIDE.IS THESE THE BEST WAY SA POLICE?WE ARE ALL CREATED FROM THE SAME FLESH INCASE ATLIST ALL AVERAGE NIGERIANS PAID FOR SOUTH AFRICANS FREEDOM DURING THE SCHOOL DAYS. IT WAS CALLED MANDELAS FEE'S.SO IS BETTER THAT YOU SEND THEM HOME THAN KILLING.MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE AMEN.HAVE YOU EVER HEAR THAT A FOREIGNER WAS KILLED BY A POLICE OFFICER OR BY ANY UNIFORM MAN IN NIGERIA BEFORE?.PLEASE TOGETHER WE CAN MOVE AHEAD?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/nigerian-man-found-dead-in-south-africa.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Steph996: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
NameCheckers:
the true story is dat ur papa no get sense and ur mama na olosho... Tribal bigot like u.... Y not just say rip Dan show ur stupidity
What's the real story?? Simple question him ask!! Mumu like dey rant!! Awon Developers!! Olori ibu!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Oluwashegunnn(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Chidonc:

no matter what his crimes are , if there should be any,it is not enough reason for him to be killed bro, we have lost our touch of humanity, what happened to their judicial system, if he has no valid visas why not deport him.
the fact is this. If you commit crimes, you can see anyhow Consequences.. .is he the only Nigerian living in S/A.. .morover. .he is not a citizen, not only that he is an illegal immigrant Automatically he is not protected Under their law.. ..let me be factual with you.. ..this incident has a lot to do with our image as a country.. ..if it was a British man who did that, they would do proper investigation. ....because... Uk.. as a country does not have the image of crimE .....and also British govt will respect the lives of their citizens and protect them at home and in diaspora.. .As suchit will be difficult to just kill such a fellow. .........but Nigeria as a country is known for disturbing crimes.. ..people kill people here for rituals with impunity.. .the govt does not even protect people here talk less of people abroad.. ..the south african police realises this and kill nigerians with impunity.. Because they know that our govt wont do anything.. .apart from the fact that even the person kilked is a criminal. ..so good riddance to bad rubbish for them.. ....you are just an idealist You are saying that he should be arrainged .. ...but the reality is far from that
The obvious right thing to do is to arraign him before a court.. .Naturally people dont do the Right thing unless the system forces them to do such.. ..and since our image and govt is not there to force them to do the right thing ...who will? ...they will probably continue killing Nigerian.. ...even for Nigeria here we do jungle justice on our fellow citizens not to talk of a foreigner who has nobody To defend him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
okway2:

Eyahhhhhhhh. RIP. I hope he wasn't chestbeating to the officer about how Ibos own 99% of SA and 90% of their police force.

Nnamdi Kanu, what can yous ay about this?
You are a Yoruba fool. useless disgusting lots
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Ladyjumong(f): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
ave just got one thing to say

"nothing last, everything has an expiry date "
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Sydney17(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:
Lets not rush here to condemn the south african police.. ....what Nigerians do over there is despicable.. ..Nigerians over there are turning south Africa into a crime haven.i guess we all know the story of a fake pastor from nigeria who rapes his church member in s/a..... .drug cartels are runned over there by Nigerians..i guess we all know bishop and the ozubulu killings... It was because of a cartel war that was started in South Africa by NIGERIANS. ... They even carried.kidnapping and ritual killing to the place..It is we nigerians that gave ourselves bad names in south africa.. ..we are responsible for the way they treat us.. ..respect is earned not demanded....nigerians must come together and live and conduct themselves responsibly

..if we wAnt tO be respected

I have people in South Africa and nothing do them.. ..just be law abidieng and enjoy south africa simple...
imagine if the guy that was killed is your own brother will u type this epistle here? At times I wonder how people jump on issues like this displaying ignorance! Every criminal is assumed innocent until proven otherwise by a competent court of law! A fellow brother is gun down for no reason and the best u could do is to justify the killing? Bros pray this kind of calamity never fall on u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Oluwashegunnn(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sydney17:
imagine if the guy that was killed is your own brother will u type this epistle here? At times I wonder how people jump on issues like this displaying ignorance! Every criminal is assumed innocent until proven otherwise by a competent court of law! A fellow brother is gun down for no reason and the best u could do is to justify the killing? Bros pray this kind of calamity never fall on u
see am a lawyer by profession and i understand where you are coming from.. ..he should be arrainged.. ..its true.. ..but he is not protected under their law you know why.. ..he is not a citizen, neither is he a legal migrant.. ..so he is on his own.. .., he commited a crime..and he sees the grave consequences. I have people in Pretoria right now as we talk.... ..some in Johannesburg ....yet they are not gunned down.. .you know why.. ...they are law abiding.. ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jayceon:
@MrBrownJay1,what's your take on this?

Such a deluded comment, i cant waste valuable time to school ignorant people... like you said earlier, 5% of Nigerian in SA are in jail, pls do focus on the invisible 95% who are law abiding citizen. if you dont then you are just as ignorant as this above statement (or people who view ALL Nigerians as fraudsters simply because a tiny percentage of Nigerians do 419).
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:
see am a lawyer by profession and i understand where you are coming from.. ..he should be arrainged.. ..its true.. ..but he is not protected under their law you know why.. ..he is not a citizen, neither is he a legal migrant.. ..so he is on his own.. .., he commited a crime..and he sees the grave consequences. I have people in Pretoria right now as we talk.... ..some in Johannesburg ....yet they are not gunned down.. .you know why.. ...they are law abiding.. ..
I had an argument with a very emotional Nigerian not long ago,I was trying to explain to him exactly what you said here but he wasn't trying to hear it..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Gamesmart: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Okwute001:
refer to your dictionary to find the meaning of "hustling". Sometimes I wonder if you South Africans have conscience. You have just killed a man in the space of 24hrs. And you sit there and tell me that he hide information from you. Even if he did. Why not arraign him in a courthouse. What gives the SA govt. the right to take a foreigner's life anyhow. There are Chinese, and Indians that come here to steal our oil. Some of them mine our resources without approval. Did we kill them? We arraigned them, found them guilty and persecuted them. That is the right thing to do. No body has the right to take someone else's life just because of where he came from. It is pure hatred.!

Instead of me referring to my dictionary, I think it is best you go back to school.

There learn the difference between:

"What is the meaning of hustle" and

"What was his hustle".

Then think about the one I asked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Sydney17(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:
what if i tell u I was almost gunned down less than 7 days ago in joburg! I lost my phones And some cash in the process, right in front of a south Africa police can,was I into drugs? NO, was I an illegal immigrant? NO! My only offence was that i am a NIGERIAN and the mere sight of u annoy all or perhaps most S.A. men, only the ladies are sympathetic to foreigners! I frequent south Africa very well and it annoy me when someone who doesn't know what others are going through is quick to judge! Accepted there are Nigerians selling drugs but i can say emphatically that they are not tge real mafians, most are street drug hawkers! If S.A. is sincere ani fighting drugs why can't they tighten up their air port n seaport and other point of entry? Why can't they review the law and make drug related offences severely punishable? Bros they won't do tgsy Cox the real mafians are the white and S.A. men can only fight a white man statue n kill a black man n tag him a foreigner! Shame on those coward that kill this young man! May sword never depart their home from generation to generations
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by ifyalways(f): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Everybody want travel.
Travel to do what?
To hustle they always say.

What exactly is hustle?

May God comfort his family.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Such a deluded comment, i cant waste valuable time to school ignorant people... like you said earlier, 5% of Nigerian in SA are in jail, pls do focus on the invisible 95% who are law abiding citizen. if you dont then you are just as ignorant as this above statement (or people who view ALL Nigerians as fraudsters simply because a tiny percentage of Nigerians do 419).
5% (as you put it) is in jail and another figure that is probably higher than 5% is still roaming around.Focus on what 95%��.you keep saying "tiny percentage of 419" while Nigeria is majorly know for drugs and human trafficking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sydney17:
what if i tell u I was almost gunned down less than 7 days ago in joburg! I lost my phones And some cash in the process, right in front of a south Africa police can,was I into drugs? NO, was I an illegal immigrant? NO! My only offence was that i am a NIGERIAN and the mere sight of u annoy all or perhaps most S.A. men, only the ladies are sympathetic to foreigners! I frequent south Africa very well and it annoy me when someone who doesn't know what others are going through is quick to judge! Accepted there are Nigerians selling drugs but i can say emphatically that they are not tge real mafians, most are street drug hawkers! If S.A. is sincere ani fighting drugs why can't they tighten up their air port n seaport and other point of entry? Why can't they review the law and make drug related offences severely punishable? Bros they won't do tgsy Cox the real mafians are the white and S.A. men can only fight a white man statue n kill a black man n tag him a foreigner! Shame on those coward that kill this young man! May sword never depart their home from generation to generations
I read your commet and all I see is a load of lies,I don't even know where to begin so allow me to quote the bolded only....

I don't think is your place to criticise the law of a country you are not a native or a citizen of,so you are trying to blame the bad behaviour of your brothers on the fact that you think SA airport security is loose?? what a reasoning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jayceon:
5% (as you put it) is in jail and another figure that is probably higher than 5% is still roaming around.Focus on what 95%��.you keep saying "tiny percentage of 419" while Nigeria is majorly know for drugs and human trafficking.

i have already answer you above gibberish.... stop sounding like a broken record... Nigerians are majorly known around the world because of 419, NOTHING ELSE!....if you travel a bit, you would know that. just because they are big in SA with drugs certainly does NOT mean that now Nigerians are known around the world for drugs....but as i said earlier, if a great deal of south african men are fond of raping women, should we now therefore say that south africa is majorly known for rape?! what you wrote above is highly deluded.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by dizzyime: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Twelve monkeys have been discovered dead in a backwoods in India – with veterinary specialists guaranteeing they endured synchronous heart assaults after they were frightened by a tiger.

Local people found the monkeys in a woodland clearing and were at first confused by the evident mass passing.

Suspecting the warm blooded animals had been harmed, postmortems were completed which allegedly uncovered they all had heart assaults in the meantime.

Vets in the Kotwali Mohammadi territory of the northern Indian province of Uttar Pradesh completed examinations.

Vet Dr Sanjeev Kumar stated:

Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gist/12-monkeys-die-of-heart-attack-after-seeing-a-tiger/

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Gamesmart: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sydney17:

Are you saying the whites are the drug barons?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Gamesmart: 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

i have already answer you above gibberish.... stop sounding like a broken record... Nigerians are majorly known around the world because of 419, NOTHING ELSE!....if you travel a bit, you would know that. just because they are big in SA with drugs certainly does NOT mean that now Nigerians are known around the world for drugs....but as i said earlier, if a great deal of south african men are fond of raping women, should we now therefore say that south africa is majorly known for rape?! what you wrote above is highly deluded.

If SA men start going abroad as emigrant to different countries and they start raping women there, we would know South Africa for rape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
Gamesmart:

If SA men start going abroad as emigrant to different countries and they start raping women there, we would know South Africa for rape.

pls do tell us in which country (apart from SA) Nigerians are the sole/main drug dealers?!
again, stop writing rubbish online!

its a known fact that your demon brothas are rapist, no need for them to go abroad for us to know that they are, duh!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) by Gamesmart: 12:06am On Sep 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

pls do tell us in which country (apart from SA) Nigerians are the sole/main drug dealers?!
again, stop writing rubbish online!

its a known fact that your demon brothas are rapist, no need for them to go abroad for us to know that they are, duh!

Don't be an idiot, there is no country on Earth where any one people are the sole drug dealers.

But here are the list of countries where Nigerians are some of the main drug dealers, worse still when you look at it from the angle of the number of drug dealers vs the proportion of their population in the countries:

Thailand
Malaysia
India
Cambodia
Kenya
Germany
Japan
Spain
Italy
Indonesia

Lets we forget the amount of drugs Nigerians transport, even if they are not part of the main local dealers.

If we added those, then the list of countries would just explode.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) / 3 Persons Shot Dead By Cultists In Uncompleted Building In Rivers. Graphic Photo / Abia State University Graduate Killed By Gateman In Uturu, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.