Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) (49190 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Man Murdered On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 9:07am On Feb 23
Warning - Disturbing Photos

The Cross River State Police Command has arrested a 30-year-old man, Amber Ubung, who allegedly macheted his lover for failing to come to his house last Valentine’s Day after she promised to.

The State Commissioner Of Police, CP Gyogon Grimah, told newsmen in Calabar on Thursday, February 22, 2024, that the incident happened at Okuni community in Ikom Local Government Area of the State.

According To The CP, the suspect attacked his lover, Blessing Onawu, 25, with a machete for reneging on her promise to spend Valentine's night with him after collecting N7,000 from him to make her hair.

After waiting and the said lady did not show up, the suspect, Ubung, armed himself with a machete, went to the house of Onawu, attacked and gave her several machete cuts all over her body with the intent to kill her,” the CP stated.

"In an attempt by the victim’s mother to rescue her, he used the same machete to inflict injuries on her.

"A team of policemen were mobilised to the scene, and the suspect was arrested with the machete.

"The Suspect was transferred to SCID for further investigation and will be charged to court as soon as the investigation is concluded,” he added.

The Commissioner also said that the victim and her mother are receiving treatment in different hospitals.

While appealing for support from members of the public in the area of information sharing to tackle crime, Grimah said that the police command would continue to do its best to maintain peace and order.

"I want to assure law-abiding citizens that the command, under my stewardship, will continue to make Cross River maintain its record as the most peaceful state in the country.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/man-allegedly-machetes-his-lover-in-cross-river-for-failing-to-visit-him-on-valentines-day-after-he-gave-her-n7000-to-make-her-hair.html

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 9:07am On Feb 23
N.C Is Back Again With Terrible BAD NEWS

7 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Thundafireseun: 9:08am On Feb 23
This is attempted murder

And our useless doctors and hospitals allowed people to take selfies with dying patients, instead of getting busy 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

This country will never get better

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 9:13am On Feb 23
See More Disturbing Photos Below:

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Jennyclay(f): 9:17am On Feb 23
Oh no!! Not again cry.

God knows I have absolutely nothing to do with a broke man. If you’re a broke man and you approach me, the way I will talk to you, you will regret the day your useless father ever gave birth to you undecided.

Just look at what this broke animal did to a lady and her mother because of 7k Biko, the court should kindly sentence the broke animal to death ASAP!! He’s a threat to women in the society undecided

Wicked and evil men!!

63 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Customised3(f): 9:21am On Feb 23
This man is evil
Contact me for your Academic project, dissertation, thesis, proposal etc. Check my signature for details

48 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by madridguy(m): 9:22am On Feb 23
Both the guy and the lady will be full of regret by now...

Lady: See what I have put myself Oh my goodness... Charity, Cynthia and Nene have been doing this, collecting money from different guys and no one has ever cut them with razor blade... God why me undecided

The guy: After spending a day in the police net, how come i allowed devil to use me to this extent... Which kind wahala i put myself like this God... Why i no just forget about her and the money..

204 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by garriAndsugar: 9:24am On Feb 23
This man is a madman, if not because of money I wonder why any lady would agree to date him.

Nigeria girls can date anything because of money.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by matify83: 9:25am On Feb 23
This is barbaric.

"No gree for anybody" taken one level higher in the wrong direction.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Coolsat(m): 9:26am On Feb 23
Mehn this is bloody

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by immortalcrown(m): 9:28am On Feb 23
This is barbaric. The man should be handed over to Jennyclay for a serious torture.

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by EreluRoz: 9:29am On Feb 23
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again cry.

God knows I have absolutely nothing to do with a broke man. If you’re a broke man and you approach me, the way I will talk to you, you will regret the day your parent ever gave birth to you undecided.

Just look at what this broke animal did to a lady because of 7k Biko, the court should kindly sentence the man to death ASAP!! He’s a threat to women in the society undecided
You are right on this. They are very aggressive and can kill . Imagine the damage ontop how much again? The babe sef should have done better

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Fineman2: 9:37am On Feb 23
Where is the face of the monster?

12 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 9:39am On Feb 23
Fineman2:
Where is the face of the monster?

You Wan See The Face Of The Man?

5 Likes

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Chukwuka319(m): 9:42am On Feb 23
Psychopaths everywhere.
This should be a lesson to ladies out there,to never collect anything from any man they don't have intention of dating.
Some men are psychotic animals and would do the unimaginable like this particular animal,if a lady takes their money and gifts and then renegade on the agreement.
If not olosho mentality,why would a girl collect money and gifts from a man and then refuse to keep to their consensual agreement?
Ladies should learn to be independent financially and otherwise.
Depending entirely on a man for everything can inevitably bring "See Finish" situation.
It's like a man entering a covenant with a demonic spirit and and then renegades , foolishly thinking there would be no devastating consequences.
Am sure she saw red flags all over the guy but foolishly kept collecting gifts and then felt she can back out just like that.

65 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by God1000(m): 9:42am On Feb 23
This is the height of wickedness, he did this to her because of 7k.

I don't know why ladies date such people sef, you see beautiful girls dating agberos and you wonder how come, people that will not think twice before harming you

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by JungleJustice01: 9:44am On Feb 23
Serious trigger warning, please put those pictures down. I've seen graphic pictures but these are on another level. Too much gore

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by OVB123: 9:53am On Feb 23
The heart of man is despiratelly wicked. God forbid bad thing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by jeromestarks: 9:54am On Feb 23
The guy no try at all.
If you follow how some girls behave, you will just kill them. Once a girl take you as a fool, just ignore her and move on. No matter how much you've spent on her, move on. It's better to move on than to react and end up in jail.
Don't date a street girl: she will send you to jail.

You can't have peace if you date or marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.
If you want a peaceful home you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a young virgin lady (18-23) and marry. Only her can guarantee you a happy lasting peaceful home.
She kept herself, she deserves to be kept.

Ignore my advice and 9jaCover will cover your story.

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Cassandraloius: 10:02am On Feb 23
Na complete psycho him be. Girls should be careful out there.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 10:06am On Feb 23
jeromestarks:
The guy no try at all.
If you follow how some girls behave, you will just kill them. Once a girl take you as a fool, just ignore her and move on. No matter how much you've spent on her, move on. It's better to move on than to react and end up in jail.
Don't date a street girl: she will send you to jail.

You can't have peace if you date or marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.
If you want a peaceful home you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a young virgin lady (18-23) and marry. Only her can guarantee you a happy lasting peaceful home.
She kept herself, she deserves to be kept.

Ignore my advice and 9jaCover Naija-Cover will cover your story.

We Cover Everything In Nigeria, My Brother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Chicagograduate(m): 10:10am On Feb 23
Take her to traditional bone healers.Hospital go cut that leg o.Na wetin them sabi.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Chicagograduate(m): 10:12am On Feb 23
JungleJustice01:
Serious trigger warning, please put those pictures down. I've seen graphic pictures but these are on another level. Too much gore
You never cut chicken neck with a knife before?
Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by henrimoto(m): 10:32am On Feb 23
OVB123:
The heart of man is despiratelly wicked. God forbid bad thing.

The Guy must be a cultist.

Heartless being! .. No matter how painful and Stupid, the babe may make you look, ...no be to this extent na!

Ha! No! This is inhumane.

I pray this lady survives this deep machete cuts.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by Sirhush(m): 10:38am On Feb 23
This is too much, I can tell you this guy should not be living with human. Make he go where he belong which is prison

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by poshestmina(f): 10:44am On Feb 23
He machete the 'wakawaka ' leg first.

This is a handiwork of an obsessed psycho .
I pray she survives without major deformities.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by OVB123: 10:49am On Feb 23
henrimoto:

The Guy must be a cultist.

Heartless being! .. No matter how painful and Stupid, the babe may make you look, ...no be to this extent na!

Ha! No! This is inhumane.

I pray this lady survives this deep machete cuts.

She will survive it but the scars in her body, will remained forever.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) by henrimoto(m): 10:54am On Feb 23
OVB123:
She is will survive it but the scars in her body, will remained forever.
I pray she does.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corpse Of Female CRUTECH Staff Found Dumped On Road In Calabar (Photos) / FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 / Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.