Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

I Used The Book Of Revelation To Clean My Buttock In Prison - Pastor Hezekiah - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Used The Book Of Revelation To Clean My Buttock In Prison - Pastor Hezekiah (938 Views)

I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. / Hezekiah University School Fees 2019/2020 For New And Returning Students Foxxymo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Used The Book Of Revelation To Clean My Buttock In Prison - Pastor Hezekiah by nelocay(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
NELOC News International interviewed Pst. Hezikiah Olujobi. Read his interview below.

NNI: Can we meet you?
Guest: I'm Hezekiah Olujobi, born on August 8, 1963 to a Christian family, my mum was a junior sister to Late Apostle Ayo Babalola, the man whom God used for the revival in Nigeria and Africa in 1930. I was also by his mercy ordained as Pastor in Christ Apostolic Church in 1995. I'm happily married with Victoria Mojisola Olujobi, father of 4 children, the Director and Coordinator for Centre for Justice Mercy and Reconciliation, a Christian non Governmental Organisation based in Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria with focus on the welfare of people languishing in Nigerian Prisons in Awaiting Trial and on Death row without a just cause.

NNI: What inspired the CJMR?
Pst. Hezekiah: The vision of CJMR was born from my personal experience as an ex inmate who had gone through the process of prison incarceration for six consecutive times in 3 different Prisons in Nigerian. I had my encounter with our Lord Jesus Christ during my detention period for six years in Agodi prison on 16th August, 1989 and I gained my freedom on 3rd of March, 1993 (I was remanded in the prison on 27, January, 1987 on allegations of armed robbery) the offence I knew nothing about. After my freedom, I decided to proceed to the Bible school but very unfortunately I was turned down because I couldn't have school cert, I later opt for another bible school for Evangelist and Prophets which has no any condition or requirements than your calling. Shortly after I completed my one year training I was posted to Pastor a church and I was ordained as a Pastor. 2 years after my ordination as a Pastor and as a Pastor of a church with fast growing number, I heard a voice from the Lord who said "go back to where I called you to go and bring out others who are still walking in the darkness, for this reason I have caused you to walk in the darkness so that you may bring the captives to the knowledge saving grace".

This was my entry point to the ministry.

At the initial stage I did not have full concept of what the ministry will look like than to go to the prison and preach, but along the lines the ministry was unfolding itself as people whom I knew when I was there are still coming to the prison. In the cause of my interactions with them I realised that same problem that I faced are the factors for their cycling of incarceration, I decided to provide them a room from my 3 bedroom apartment then and I identified the problem confronting them and I moved to solve the problems. In that process, I saw the need to advocate for many of them who have no lawyer, I connect them with some Christian lawyers who offered them free legal services, those detained without case files in the Ministry of Justice I looked for the police in charge of the case and I persuaded them to forward the case file to the ministry of Justice for prompt action. Those wrongfully sentenced to death I re investigated their stories, I connected them with lawyers who will file their appeal to the Court of Appeal or even to the Supreme Court and they get their freedom, those that their case have gone to the Supreme Court with proven evidence that they are wrongfully convicted, I personally writes the Governor and the Board of Mercy and they were released

Finish up the reading by clicking here

https://www.nelocnews.com.ng/2018/02/i-once-used-bible-to-clean-up-my.html
Re: I Used The Book Of Revelation To Clean My Buttock In Prison - Pastor Hezekiah by Blessytee(f): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hey! Finish it here..

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Provoked You Most This Year 2017 / Black Panther:my Wakanda Experience @ Viva Cinemas Ibadan / What Would Be Your Reaction To This Scenario

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.