Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] (3600 Views)

A Thread Exposing Binance Scammer Obinna Amalum Innocent / N-power Batch C Test, Here Is The Tips I Used To Score 95% / Money-making Secret I Wish I Knew in January!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
See, if you want to make it in anything, you will. All you need is the 666 approach. Sounds demonic, right? It's not.

Do something for 6 months with dedication and don't tell anyone about it and you'll achieve it.

If it isn't achieved in 6 months, add another 6 months. If it isn't achieved, add one more 6 month to make it 666 and you'll get there. It's a MUST.

Even the Devil will know you're above him in his game.

As a kid in primary school, I was the dullest in class, but good with technical things and IT.

Since my mom wanted me to know book and make her proud, she promised to buy me a shoe, watch, and a couple of other toys I used to like as a kid.

She bought a Queen Primer and some other books and started teaching me and my siblings. In 6 months, I moved from the bottom of the class to top 3. Magic? No. In secondary school, I was top 2. In the university, I picked a first class and distinction.

If you studied abroad you'll know most schools give degrees after every year. If your study is 4 years, you'll get 4 degrees.

Another example of the 666 is. While in school, I needed to catch some fun too, but I was a minute man.

I couldn't last 60 seconds. Imagine taking a white girl into your room and shooting your load in 60 seconds. That's embarrassing to you and the entire black race. Nah, I don't want to embarrass my race.

To avoid this embarrassment for the second time, I used 6 months to study how ejacûlation works. What triggers it, how to control it naturally without drugs, etc.

I did some exercises and in 6 months, I moved from 60 seconds to 7 hours. Boss! You don't need to believe me and I will never try to convince you. I just told you nothing but the truth.

Another example. I used to have flat chest, but in less than 6 months of dedication, I got 6 packs and my chest was no longer flat. It's all about "the 6."

Want to hear another one? I used to be broke. I came to Nairaland in May 2016 when Buhari was murdéring us with hunger and recession. While in school, I saw money — lots of Dollars, but I didn't save or invest because the money was free. I didn't value free things.

In January 2017, I wasn't broke anymore. I compiled my articles to books and from books to money. Just 6 months. Does that sound like magic? No, it's the power of 666.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing demonic about it. Even God and the Devil use it too.

If God wants to change your life, He will give you an opportunity for 6 months to see if you'll grab it. If you refuse, He will lock his door and come back the next year for another 6 months of favor.

If you're not spiritually inclined to see this opportunity again, He will close the door and try again the third year for another 6 months. This time around, you must take advantage of it or stay poor for life.

What about the Devil? He uses it too. He will tempt you for 6 months straight. If you refuse to fall, he will go on break and come back the second year to torment you for 6 months.

If you overcome, he will give you space again and come the third year to tempt, attack, and try to lure you into his trap or even kill you for being stubborn. If you overcome this one, you can overcome anything. Yes, ANYTHING.

I have lots of examples to give, but the ones above is enough.

In summary, what you need is 6 months of dedication to achieve anything. If it doesn't work, add another 6 months. If it doesn't work, add an extra 6 months and it will be achieved.

That is a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 18 months. Though, some people use 5 years or 10 years, but the smartest people with high IQ use 666.

If you use this approach, by 2025, you'll never use the word "broke" again.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by adeoyekay(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Weldone bro.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by luke55720: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Very Informative

2 Likes

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by Lorlio(f): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Huh. Sorry, no time to read all these.

1 Like

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by Qinglong(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lol, I like the format of your threads. Usually seems like you're catching cruise, but always with important nuggets for success with money and women.

Hm, and I hope it isn't really just 18 months at max.

1 Like

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by James4bright(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
iLegendd:
See, if you want to make it in anything, you will. All you need is the 666 approach. Sounds demonic, right? It's not.

Do something for 6 months with dedication and don't tell anyone about it and you'll achieve it.

If it isn't achieved in 6 months, add another 6 months. If it isn't achieved, add one more 6 month to make it 666 and you'll get there. It's a MUST.

As a kid in primary school, I was the dullest in class, but good with technical things and IT.

Since my mom wanted me to know book and make her proud, she promised to buy me a shoe, watch, and a couple of other toys I used to like as a kid.

She bought a Queen Primer and some other books and started teaching me and my siblings. In 6 months, I moved from the bottom of the class to top 3. Magic? No. In secondary school, I was top 2. In the university, I picked a first class and distinction.

If you studied abroad you'll know most schools give degrees after every year. If your study is 4 years, you'll get 4 degrees.

Another example of the 666 is. While in school, I needed to catch some fun too, but I was a minute man.

I couldn't last 60 seconds. Imagine taking a white girl into your room and shooting your load in 60 seconds. That's embarrassing to you and the entire black race. Nah, I don't want to embarrass my race.

To avoid this embarrassment for the second time, I used 6 months to study how ejacûlation works. What triggers it, how to control it naturally without drugs, etc.

I did some exercises and in 6 months, I moved from 60 seconds to 7 hours. Boss! You don't need to believe me and I will never try to convince you. I just told you nothing but the truth.

Another example. I used to have flat chest, but in less than 6 months of dedication, I got 6 packs and my chest was no longer flat. It's all about "the 6."

Want to hear another one? I used to be broke. I came to Nairaland in May 2016 when Buhari was murdéring us with hunger and recession. While in school, I saw money — lots of Dollars, but I didn't save or invest because the money was free. I didn't value free things.

In January 2017, I wasn't broke anymore. I compiled my articles to books and from books to money. Just 6 months. Does that sound like magic? No, it's the power of 666.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing demonic about it. Even God and the Devil use it too.

If God wants to change your life, He will give you an opportunity for 6 months to see if you'll grab it. If you refuse, He will lock his door and come back the next year for another 6 months of favor.

If you're not spiritually inclined to see this opportunity again, He will close the door and try again the third year for another 6 months. This time around, you must take advantage of it or stay poor for life.

What about the Devil? He uses it too. He will tempt you for 6 months straight. If you refuse to fall, he will go on break and come back the second year to torment you for 6 months.

If you overcome, he will give you space again and come the third year to tempt, attack, and try to lure you into his trap or even kill you for being stubborn. If you overcome this one, you can overcome anything. Yes, ANYTHING.

In summary, what you need is 6 months of dedication to achieve anything. If it doesn't work, add another 6 months. If it doesn't work, add an extra 6 months and it will be achieved.

That is a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 18 months. Though, some people use 5 years or 10 years, but the smartest people with high IQ use 666.

It's the consistency and the dedication that's the problem. Lack of discipline is actually a thing too. Lol

4 Likes

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
James4bright:

It's the consistency and the dedication that's the problem. Lack of discipline is actually a thing too. Lol
We expose ourselves to too many distractions, hence lack of discipline becomes a natural thing.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by Daniel058(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
If it's not going to work, it's going to work. No matter how Many months you try doing anything,if it's not going to work it's never gonna work. cry

Iriz_wot_iriz
Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by Fuyinge: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
iLegendd:

nice one ilegendd baba. highly inspirational!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
iLegendd:
We expose ourselves to too many distractions, hence lack of discipline becomes a natural thing.
Show us how to start selling ebboks online
Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Show us how to start selling ebboks online
Done that severally and 100% free. No more energy for too many repetitions — be it paid or free.

1 Like

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Daniel058:
If it's not going to work, it's going to work. No matter how Many months you try doing anything,if it's not going to work it's never gonna work. cry

Iriz_wot_iriz
If You've pre-conceived it's never going to work, your subconscious mind will make your dream come true in most cases. It's your fault — through your negative thoughts, not the thing itself.

1 Like

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lorlio:
Huh. Sorry, no time to read all these.
You're probably a man using an f.

If you're a woman, be careful to avoid quick money through a rich guy, but end up with a ritualist.

People who refuse to read what will help their lives, we always read about their lifeless bodies on paper and blogs.

It could be caused by a ritualist because of desperation to extort a rich guy, hunger/sucîde because of financial frustration, etc. 10 minutes of wisdom won't kill you, but 10 minutes of ignorance will.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by ChizzyBuna(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
iLegendd:
Done that severally and 100% free. No more energy for too many repetitions — be it paid or free.
Where can i find a link so i can learn
Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Where can i find a link so i can learn
Too many posts — I can't dig. Also, mods have deleted some. I no longer keep track.
Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by ChizzyBuna(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
iLegendd:
Too many posts — I can't dig. Also, mods have deleted some. I no longer keep track.
Just post one link for me please.. i just found out about you recently.
I want to start somewhere
Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Just post one link for me please.. i just found out about you recently.
I want to start somewhere
Lol

Search and ye sha find. All the best. You wey don troll me small for 2020.

1 Like

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by ChizzyBuna(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
iLegendd:
Lol

Search and ye sha find. All the best.
Omo if u dont want to help just say it out loud.
Which one is search and find
Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Omo if u dont want to help just say it out loud.
Which one is search and find
This is the same bad mouth you had in 2020. Some of you are just arrogant and mannerless for nothing.

If you want to be arrogant, at least, have something to offer.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
iLegendd:
This is the same badmouth you had in 2020. Some of you are just arrogant for nothing. If you want to be arrogant, at least, have something to offer.
Dude Bleep off. I finally found it.
Thank God say God no be Man
Only a bitter f00l will be holding grudges since 2020. I dont even recall talking with u then.

For you to bring that up just shows how immature and miserable u are fam.
I pray you get healed , cuz holding grudges for 2 years brooo. U must be really miserable

1 Like

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
ChizzyBuna:

Dude Bleep off. I finally found it.
Thank God say God no be Man
Only a bitter f00l will be holding grudges since 2020. I dont even recall talking with u then.

For you to bring that up just shows how immature and miserable u are fam.
I pray you get healed , cuz holding grudges for 2 years brooo. U must be really miserable
[/s]

Not bitter. I'm the happiest Nairalander you'll ever meet — just that I hate liars and fraudsters with PASSION. I'm willing to do anything to bring such people down. Dead or alive.

Since you said you're just knowing about me today, I had to search for your name to let you know you've known me, but decided to lie.

Why do you Nigerians love fraud and lying? Is it hereditary? I guess this is why our passport is among the worst of Earth.

Desperate liars with short memory. I have written a book on how to improve your memory, but no, some of you don't read.

Only 7k, you can't spend to purchase the book.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
iLegendd:
This is the same bad mouth you had in 2020. Some of you are just arrogant and mannerless for nothing.

If you want to be arrogant, at least, have something to offer.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
iLegendd:
[s][/s]

Not bitter. I'm the happiest Nairalanders you'll ever meet. Since you said you're just knowing about me today, I had to search for your name to let you know you've known me, but decided to lie.

Why do you Nigerians love fraud and lying? Is it hereditary? I guess this is why our passport is among the worst of Earth.

Desperate liars with short memory. I have written a book on how to improve memory, but no, some of you don't read.

Im sorry that you are a non entity.
My brain dont keep record of useless infos or banters with strangers that i give no fvcks about.
Honestly i have completely forgotten about you. been enjoying life so many sweet memories occupy my cerebellum.
Old useless memories gotta be wiped out so that new memories can occupy the brain.

I just saw a random post by you on how to sell books on amazon.
I myself have written 7 books hence why i contacted u.
So pardon me if i cant recall who you are.
Until you pulled up that post. Now i remember

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
ChizzyBuna:

Im sorry that you are a non entity.
My brain dont keep record of useless infos or banters with strangers that i give no fvcks about.
Honestly i have completely forgotten about you. been enjoying life so many sweet memories occupy my cerebellum.
Old useless memories gotta be wiped out so that new memories can occupy the brain.

I just saw a random post by you on how to sell books on amazon.
I myself have written 7 books hence why i contacted u.
So pardon me if i cant recall who you are.
Until you pulled up that post. Now i remember
[/s] I tried to read, but stopped after the first two lines.

Whatever you wrote up there, you're 100% right and whatever I said, I'm 100% wrong. You won, I lost.

Have a nice day, Sir.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
I need to shave and get ready for Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
iLegendd:

Let me help you shave.
Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by posty56: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nova1988:

Let me help you shave.
you be homo
Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by Godwin5766(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
iLegendd:
Are u a chelsea fan ?
Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by DeathToAfonja: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
This guy again who claims to be rich but uses old Empty Fanta container as flower vas

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by IBenardoo(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
iLegendd:

Ilegendd thanks for this method
Am surely going to implement it

1 Like

Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hmmm interesting and to think I have 666 in one of my phone number....I don't count it as a big deal tho but this approach sounds interesting
Re: I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] by Englishisamust: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na 2 months me I dey try.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burmese Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Live Tiger (photo) / Photos Of 11-months Old Baby Girl Raped By 27-year-old Uncle / Nigerian Teenager Post Pictures Of His Shrine & Foreign Currencies From Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.