Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) (37437 Views)

Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) / Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video) / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lala dancing shoki right now grin

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
big headed Python... the meat go sweet so?
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by nenergy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
ShyCypher:
You are holdin' the snake with your bare hands abi.

Later you will still use dat same hand 2 hold your preeq.

Shioor.
The Preeq is a snake too na. One eyed snake grin

1 Like

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
pls stop this animal violence....... God blessed us (Africa) with beautiful creatures and all we(Nigeria) could do is to wipe them all off all in the name of protection.
oyinbos are jealous of us if una no know....they could pay anything to keep them in their countries........

mtchw i just taya for una undecided

meanwhile una don cook am? cos I wan chop oo.
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by childrenday15(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Food don ready
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Hit like if you know the answer

Bluetooth
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by Lyord69(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lala atm ...

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by simpleshawls(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
We have clean london use iphone 6 @ cheap rate kindly check my signature
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by me69: 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
dis one go soon go extinct in dis country
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by PrincessBecks(f): 12:18am On Sep 12, 2017
creepy
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Smh
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by psp2pc(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Hit like if you know the answer
butthole o
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by NwaJozi: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2017
dis gus to thing ting
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
ShyCypher:

Shioor.

hahahaha, yeye boi.
Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
abelprice:
These guys killing python... hope una nor go pass uli or idemili o.... undecided... cos if u do.... Bush meat go pursue Hunter.. . jst saying... undecided...

Their own snakes get two head?

Re: Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) by anukulapo: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
ShyCypher:

Shioor.

Na python to python nau. ahahahahah grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: You Might Learn To Mind Your Business After Reading This... / Christmas In Owerri (pictures) / LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.