Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones (53857 Views)

Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ / Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by enemyofprogress: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
No try am with lala o,at 69 the guy no dey take eye see pussssy

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by vRendoh(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
grin
It is unfortunate that everywhere you see brainless black bleaching women who mainly think on how to look good on their face with powders and advertised their sized yansh! How did we get to a situation that a single 37 years african lady could proudly say she enjoys fvvking around without shame! They are actually being deceived by photo editing apps which seems to make them beautiful!
37 years Tohtoh no be here o.. the thing don old and almost used up.

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Raskasal(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
abelprice:
Lazy girl alert.. undecided.. yet she sings about boys.. undecided

No mind am, na otondo she be
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Divay22:
Lol
Unlike the yung ones grin..

Not a sin to date a married man ,as God supports it shocked shocked shocked What's she saying here...
God only supports Let no man put asunder....
I hope you'll say this, when girls start coming for your husband when you're married..
Rubbish...

Old men does not necessarily mean married men.
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Lalas247(f): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
She never jam old man when don pop performance enhancement pills
Peek-Ka-boo
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Lalas247(f): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Lol all des lazy girls seff grin
So na missionary she wan take leave this world ... what a waste grin
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by kaymical(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her business sha What will i be doing with an old man
hmmmm mama the mama
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by SirLakes: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
beautiful232:

na you I resemble nau
Maybe your my doppelganger cheesy
What am I typing sef undecided

Wo! m feeling d juju kiss
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Rockyrocky:
All this young guys thinking rough riding is love making just won't learn. Stop the muscle fucking , for some girls you are hurting instead of pleasing them.

Some girls want the passion in your eyes and the way you touch them, sex is not war.

My girl thinks it as battle in which she must be punished without mercy.
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Emeka71(m): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
OkuFaba:
You dont like sex like that!!!!
STOP TELLING LIES... Rubbish child
She is a frigid babe.

1 Like

Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by beautiful232(f): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
SirLakes:
Maybe your my doppelganger cheesy What am I typing sef undecided
Wo! m feeling d juju kiss

take it ehhhh
You can have it ehhh
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by SirLakes: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
beautiful232:

take it ehhhh

You can have it ehhh
I like your jumpsuit eh wink
Make i no dey yarn you stories
I love you I love you I love you
Bet no do shakara oooo we kiss
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by beautiful232(f): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
SirLakes:
I like your jumpsuit eh wink Make i no dey yarn you stories I love you I love you I love you Bet no do shakara oooo we kiss

30million for which account?
my own or your own?
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by SirLakes: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
beautiful232:

30million for which account?

my own or your own?

Now dis boy wan cause wahala undecided

Our account grin
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Luegazan(f): 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
vRendoh:
grin
It is unfortunate that everywhere you see brainless black bleaching women who mainly think on how to look good on their face with powders and advertised their sized yansh! How did we get to a situation that a single 37 years african lady could proudly say she enjoys fvvking around without shame! They are actually being deceived by photo editing apps which seems to make them beautiful!
37 years Tohtoh no be here o.. the thing don old and almost used up.

Hahahahaaaaa
iz as if u have personal exprnc. u don taste 37 yrs pussy b4?
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by beautiful232(f): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
SirLakes:

Our account grin
cheesy
SirLakes:

Our account grin
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Mezie1990(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Having sex with men old enough to be her father like. Stupid gal
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by doctorpromise(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
what am I supposed to do with this information?
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by mark2sunny(m): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her business sha
What will i be doing with an old man

Baby girl
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by SojiCash(m): 2:42am On Sep 12, 2017
That's how your life

Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 12, 2017
u av miss a lot
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by crunchyg: 5:40am On Sep 12, 2017
beautiful232:
what's going on with all this yeye Ghanaians girls?

You Don't like SEX? Why not stay a virgin?

nonsense child
You e be like say u like it well well
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by blockchainz(f): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2017
Not all girls like sex too much, most of us just like to have money, go shopping, and nice bars and gigs... turns me on more than sex
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 12, 2017
celebsnes:
Controversial Ghanaian singer Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah, popularly known as Mzbel, says getting married is not readily in her plans.

The 37-year-old said although many hold the view that she is old enough to be married by now, it is not a priority for her.

Speaking Monday in an interview on Behind the Fame on Drive Time on Joy FM with Lexis Bill, Mzbel said she is currently in a healthy relationship which is equal to marriage.

She said;

“Marriage is not a priority but if it happens, why not,” she noted and added that she is in a healthy relationship which she is enjoying.

Although she won’t disclose the identity of the man in her life currently, the singer had said in a couple of interviews that older men are her taste.

She said;

“I am an old man’s girlfriend. Everybody in Ghana knows that I don’t date young guys.

If you are a young guy and I date you, I might break your heart. I like old men. They are very gentle.

“They don’t also like sex. They can’t even have sex for long. You know, I don’t like sex like that. I like sex once in a while,”

Mzbel is currently promoting her new single, ‘African Boy’.

The singer, had in a recent interview with Zionfelix on Radio Universe’ Brunch2Lunch entertainment show, said it is not a sin to date a married man, as God supports it.

see more >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/like-dating-old-men-cant-se-x-long-unlike-young-guys-singer-mzbel/

Lesbian alert.
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by lumeneng22: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2017
Which one is the mizbel here? is it the white or the white gal?
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by NwaJozi: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2017
i suspected it is true after she sang that i be 16 years, if you touch my thing o i go tell mummy oh
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by beautiful232(f): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2017
crunchyg:
You e be like say u like it well well
who no like better thing?
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by crunchyg: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2017
beautiful232:

who no like better thing?
Wow that's nice, that means you are like me becos I like better things well well
Re: Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones by QueenMarvella(f): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2017
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos / Halima Abubakar Flashes Chest Tattoo In Cleavage Baring Dress / See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.