Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 (29607 Views)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Sola Sobowale Covers Genevieve Magazine / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by expozey(f): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Karleb:
The 3rd picture makes her look like this lady in Suits, what's her name sef...?

Gina Torres. True that

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Karleb(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
expozey:

Gina Torres. True that

I don't know. I stopped Suits at season 5. The lady is Harvey's boss.
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Mirabel14: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Looking gorgeous always.
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Myself2(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
GJames:

Is that true?

What ??
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by DonaTee(f): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
sukkot:
vegetarian diet. no meat

Add some botox cocktails here n there too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by GJames(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Myself2:

What ??
That she goes out with politicians
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by laudate: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
GJames:
That she goes out with politicians
Let me guess... you introduced her to those politicians, or followed her on her dates with them, ba? undecided Nigerians and fake gossip!

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by NameCheckers: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Slay mama/cougar
Pls Wetin b cougar.... I av heard kanye west talk bout it many times
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by GJames(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2017
laudate:

Let me guess... you introduced her to those politicians, or followed her on her dates with them, ba? undecided Nigerians and fake gossip!
If you had checked clearly, you would have known that I was asking the I quoted a question. He gave me an information, I asked if it was true, then he replied "what's true" of which I reiterated his initial statement.
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by mamawin(f): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2017
laudate:

He does not have any facts. undecided He is just peddling deceit, slander and gossip. That is his stock in trade! sad
Really! he must be gaining a lot from that then.
Lol
Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by laudate: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
GJames:

If you had checked clearly, you would have known that I was asking the I quoted a question. He gave me an information, I asked if it was true, then he replied "what's true" of which I reiterated his initial statement.
Oh, sorry. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 by Houseofglam7(f): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2017
NameCheckers:
Pls Wetin b cougar.... I av heard kanye west talk bout it many times
Na old woman wey still get game smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy / FG To Turn Fela’s House To Museum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.