Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

''am Going To Hide All My Children Until They Are 26yrs Old'- Singer Simi Vows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''am Going To Hide All My Children Until They Are 26yrs Old'- Singer Simi Vows (472 Views)

Phyna Breaks Silence On Report Of Dating 19-year-old Singer, Khaid / 54-year-old Singer, Jennifer Lopez Causes Reactions With New Photo Of Herself... / 13-years-old Singer, Destiny Boy, Goes Back To School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''am Going To Hide All My Children Until They Are 26yrs Old'- Singer Simi Vows by GibsonB(m): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2017
Singer Simi who just released her album has said that she will hide her kids in a Gucci bag, without internet, till they are 26yrs old.. Her age is probably controlling her, ofcourse she can't be serious right? Who knows if she already has one, she's hiding? see the post below!

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/am-going-to-hide-my-children-until-they.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: ''am Going To Hide All My Children Until They Are 26yrs Old'- Singer Simi Vows by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2017
Have the children first
Re: ''am Going To Hide All My Children Until They Are 26yrs Old'- Singer Simi Vows by Stranger101: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2017
Na just mouth..wait till you have children first..

BTW.if you want to make some money check my signature, get paid for daily login, posting comnents and topics on a platform, check my signature, click the link to read more, sign up ,get your account activated and start earning.

(1) (Reply)

Kcee: "I Don't Care For Hushpuppi Endeavoring To Utilize Superstars To End Up No / Actress Lizzy Anjorin Mocks Comedian Koffi For His "Frog Off" Blunder / Davido Lied To Police? Tagbo Died From Suffocation... His Men Were Caught On CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.