Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

" Information Age"; Singer Simi Vows To Hide Her Children Till They Are 26 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / " Information Age"; Singer Simi Vows To Hide Her Children Till They Are 26 (558 Views)

Now I Look My Age” – Singer, Burna Boy Says As He Flaunts His New Beardless Look / Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) / See Why Simi Wants To Hide Her Kids Until They Are 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" Information Age"; Singer Simi Vows To Hide Her Children Till They Are 26 by Wobegist: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2017
Wary of the Information Age, singer Simi vows to hide her children till they are 26.

Singer Simi, who just debut a new album 'Simisola' make this revelation on her Snap this Morning.

See what she posted below;

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/wary-of-information-age-singer-simi.html

cc; lalasticlala,
Re: " Information Age"; Singer Simi Vows To Hide Her Children Till They Are 26 by Stranger101: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2017
She just dey make mouth, wait till you have children..

BTW.if you want to make some money check my signature, get paid for daily login, posting comnents and topics on a platform, check my signature, click the link to read more,
Re: " Information Age"; Singer Simi Vows To Hide Her Children Till They Are 26 by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Lol. E no possible
Re: " Information Age"; Singer Simi Vows To Hide Her Children Till They Are 26 by Homeboiy: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Tiwa n tonto release only pikin hand
but now we don't even care about the kids
Re: " Information Age"; Singer Simi Vows To Hide Her Children Till They Are 26 by Tamarapetty(f): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2017
hilarious, nice joke
Re: " Information Age"; Singer Simi Vows To Hide Her Children Till They Are 26 by happybee: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / Guess Who Toasted Bobrisky ? / Peter Okoye Celebrate Son, Cameron As He Turns 9 -You Are The Heir To The Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.