Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

See Why Simi Wants To Hide Her Kids Until They Are 26 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Simi Wants To Hide Her Kids Until They Are 26 (1165 Views)

Revealed: See Why Simi Chose To Marry Adekunle Gold / "Mummy Why" - Simi Reacts To Her Sexy Throwback Photo Her Mother Shared / " Information Age"; Singer Simi Vows To Hide Her Children Till They Are 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Simi Wants To Hide Her Kids Until They Are 26 by examhall(f): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2017

Nigerian singer, Simi, has revealed why she has taken the decision to hide her kids till they’re 26.

The singer who shared her thoughts on Information age, wrote on Snapchat;

I’m going to hide my children inside my Gucci bag until they’re 26. This Information Age is scary.

Source: https://360jamng.net/see-why-simi-wants-to-hide-her-kids-until-they-are-26/
Re: See Why Simi Wants To Hide Her Kids Until They Are 26 by examhall(f): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
hmm
Re: See Why Simi Wants To Hide Her Kids Until They Are 26 by SuperSuave(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Trash post ! Leave it for lawma

2 Likes

Re: See Why Simi Wants To Hide Her Kids Until They Are 26 by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Na u sabi Dt one

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Shola Sobowale And Toyin Abraham / Lovely Photos Of Funke Akindele-bello & Her Growing Baby Bump In Dubai / Rapper AKA Really Loves Bmws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.