Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Police Barracks in Utterly Deplorable State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Barracks in Utterly Deplorable State (449 Views)

Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics) / Police Barracks In Port-Harcourt In Deplorable State (Photos) / Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Barracks in Utterly Deplorable State by meilleur: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2017
With pity i write.I have been a regular visitor at a particular place, i had been seeing this building beside it- so ugly and dilapidated- but concluded it was abandoned (i would not have imagined it was inhabited by humans). Recently, i was opportune to visit the topmost floor and then i saw life in the dilapidated building, it dawned on me it is residential- fear went down my spine.
These men are out there behaving like nuisances, no one has deemed it fair to know what they face. Even dogs should not be allowed live in such a deplorable environment, let alone human beings, worst still, men and women charged with the responsibility of safeguarding lives and properties. I took a closer look at what seemed to be their bathroom and i felt like tearing up, yet, i saw little children catching the fun of their lives.
I told a friend these men and women would not be healthy as their environment is pretty far from being hygienic and he said, "they must have fallen ill in the past, now, their systems would have adjusted" Adjusted to what The rear view looked like an over-pouring incinerator, the inside like what cant be described! Who will come to the rescue? no one would go out of this house and shake off this abode experience and still be a good man with his rifle, we have to be sincere!!

Re: Police Barracks in Utterly Deplorable State by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2017
State of the nation
Re: Police Barracks in Utterly Deplorable State by ipobarecriminals: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2017
wink cool backup ur tale with pinsure.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Mosque Destroyed By Ipob/biafra In Abia (video + Photo) / Why Is Nigeria FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT? / Join APC To End Igbo Marginalization In South East - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.