Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. (2329 Views)

Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy / Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta / Appeal Court Ruling: Mixed Feelings Among APC Staff Over Oshiomhole’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by ipoblogic: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2017
Yes,
We got tears in our eyes.
The cursed nation called Nigeria has once more rolled her tanks against us in our own lands.
We weep over the blood of the innocent she'd for no reason.

However, we are happy for what Buhari and like minded Nigerians are doing.

They are showing the whole world that our land is under siege.
They have made it clear that we don't belong to each other.

Buhariri has crossed the Red Line, and there is no going back on the Match to end tyranny and enthrone freedom.

All who shed innocent blood and all who support them are cursed, even in all their generations.

We send our regards to Buhari for starting the revolution.
We thank all those who support us in this struggle.
Just mark our words, there is no going back.

God bless you all.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2017
ipoblogic:
Yes,
The cursed nation called Nigeria has once more rolled her tanks against us in our own lands.

Buhariri has crossed the Red Line, and there is no going back on the Match to end tyranny and enthrone freedom.

All who shed innocent blood and all who support them are cursed, even in all their generations.

God bless you all.
Empty words

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Drogbs: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2017
About time Ipob ditches this peaceful and nonviolent bullsh.itt, you can't keep singing "kumbaya Lord" in the name of peaceful revolution while some uncircumcised bas.tards who are more or less subhumans come to our land and desecrate our pride, at some point you have to take a stick and break the head of the tresspasser who comes to your doorstep to defecate...

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by ipoblogic: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=GoroTango post=60375853] Empty words[/tquote]

You lack the capacity to unseal the words,
So how can you tell of the content?

Cursed be tyranny and cursed be all who support it.

9 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Danishguy(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2017
GoroTango:
Empty words
Lol, if you think his words are empty, come to Umuahia. Unlike the low energy Orangutans in the SW, the Igbos pursue whatever they wholeheartedly believe in to its very end.

6 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=ipoblogic post=60376519][/quote] Still empty words. If that is not the case what have your wailings achieved so far?
Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Danishguy:
Lol, if you think his words are empty, come to Umuahia. Unlike the low energy Orangutans in the SW, the Igbos pursue whatever they wholeheartedly believe in to its very end.
I need not go anywhere. The army are already on ground ready to deal ruthlessly with any trouble making miscreants. Also what are you doing writing long epistles on nairaland? Aren't you supposed to be in front of Nnamdi Kanu's house?
Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Danishguy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
GoroTango:
I need not go anywhere. The army are already on ground ready to deal ruthlessly with any trouble making miscreants. Also what are you doing writing long epistles on nairaland? Aren't you supposed to be in front of Nnamdi Kanu's house?
Just like your moniker, your mushy skull is filled with Goro. Kanu might have squeezed the senile scrotums of your mummified president, for him to have ran out of options other than wanting him dead.

Your dumb president has always been a terrible decision maker, hope this one wouldn't be like a smack on his sodomized buttocks.

10 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by ofai: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
ipoblogic:
Yes,

God bless you all.

Correct....Am with you 100%

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Danishguy:
Just like your moniker, your mushy skull is filled with Goro. Kanu might have squeezed the senile scrotums of your mummified president, for him to have ran out of options other than wanting him dead.

Your dumb president has always been a terrible decision maker, hope this one wouldn't be like a smack on his sodomized buttocks.
The president sits comfortably in the villa while its you and Kanu doing the complaining. Who be the mumu now?
Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by unohbethel(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
@IPOBlogic pls wat about that ur former thread? av been looking for it since..or av those moda fuckas mods done away wit it? it will be a great tragedy oo
Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by ipoblogic: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
GoroTango:

You guys are clowns.
Nigerians are indeed animals.

What you have there are not soldiers, they are terrorists send by a Jihardist to harm the innocent.

Real Army protect lives.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by inkon: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
The unlawful disposition of this APC led government is glaring. What's the justification for this unwarranted inversion?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by ipoblogic: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
unohbethel:
@IPOBlogic pls wat about that ur former thread? av been looking for it since..or av those moda fuckas mods done away wit it? it will be a great tragedy oo

They asked Why Biafra?
We gave them one reason.

The removed the thread with immediate effect.

It was a disgrace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by bukifemi1: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
ipoblogic:
Yes,

God bless you all.

Freedom is not given rather you take it
Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Yareema22(m): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
ipoblogic:
Yes,

God bless you all.
ah ah...then why are you still here ranting upandan...are you not supposed to be at the fore front...coward
Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by ipoblogic: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
GoroTango:
The president sits comfortably in the villa while its you and Kanu doing the complaining. Who be the mumu now?

The Jihardsit and terrorists you call your president is not in any comfort.

He has been suffering untold illness caused by ordinary flags, songs and dances of self determination.

That's why he has unleashed terror on us.
But woe to him and all his supporters.
He who kills the innocent by the sword will have the sword dangling on his head and those of his house hold and all his supporters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by ipoblogic: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yareema22:
ah ah...then why are you still here ranting upandan...are you not supposed to be at the fore front...coward

Break not ur heart.
I came here to pass coded info to an agent of the Federal Government on a duty o monitor our activities on Nairaland

He won't reply to the thread anyway.
We know him and he knows us.

I won't be here steady.
We are busy on our journey and thanks to the dull brain called Buhari, things are moving faster than we planned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Alcatraz007: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Drogbs:
About time Ipob ditches this peaceful and nonviolent bullsh.itt, you can't keep singing "kumbaya Lord" in the name of peaceful revolution while some uncircumcised bas.tards who are more or less subhumans come to our land and desecrate our pride, at some point you have to take a stick and break the head of the tresspasser who comes to your doorstep to defecate...

Do that and see the progress and development of igbos/igboland rolled back by decades. As a fellow Christian {though Yoruba}, i can only beg igbos to apply utmost restraint and critical thinking at this critical juncture in the struggle. The fact is that millions of Nigerians want to see you braggarts cut to size. Yo have pestered and insulted Nigerians for the past 6 years {Yes, right fron Jonathan's ascendancy}. This is the time for calm and not rash action spurred by illogical sentiments or hate. I would hate to see fellow Christians killed in their millions. Put a leash on that war monger, Kanu!

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
ipoblogic:

You guys are clowns.

What you have there are not soldiers, they are terrorists send by a Jihardist to harm the innocent.

Real Army protect lives.
Nigerians are animals you say? Going by your IPOB logic how is an animal army supposed to protect you? Whatever happened to your Biafra security forces?
Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Alcatraz007: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Danishguy:

What are the mods doing? Ban this man!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Yareema22(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
ipoblogic:

Break not ur heart.
I came here to pass coded info to an agent of the Federal Government on a duty o monitor our activities on Nairaland

He won't reply to the thread anyway.
We know him and he knows us.

I won't be here steady.
We are busy on our journey and thanks to the dull brain called Buhari, things are moving faster than we planned.

farewell bro...since you have elected to be part of kanu's sacrifial lambs i cant stop you after all,it is your life not mine,you fight i watch, you are defeated i celebrate,you die i laugh...and life goes on...so goodluck on your suicide mission
Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Danishguy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

What are the mods doing? Ban this man!!!!!
Shut the Fook up. Yesterday's thread had over one hundred hate grilled comments from your autistic brothers, wishing death upon the Igbos. Cry me a river tadpole

You bloody hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Alcatraz007: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Danishguy:
Shut the Fook up. Yesterday's thread had over one hundred hate grilled comments from your autistic brothers, wishing death upon the Igbos. Cry me a river tadpole

You bloody hypocrite.

Dont quote me you hateful being! If Buhari wishes to contest in 2019, he shall win and have millions of votes from the Yorubas and there is nothing igbos can do about about it but stew in their hate.

Keep on with the wailing and gnashing of teeth in the East!
Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by obyrich(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
GoroTango:
How many soldiers were deployed? There is no alternative to peace. War in Nigeria will have far more far reaching effect. Nigeria is not ready to prosecute war on 2 fronts simultaneously.
Shekau is still wanted. The war against Boko haram is still unended. Economic saboteurs are still lurking in the creeks of the Niger Delta to strike and bleed the economy. Nigeria needs wisdom now more than ever.
Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Bede2u(m): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:

Do that and see the progress and development of igbos/igboland rolled back by decades. As a fellow Christian {though Yoruba}, i can only beg igbos to apply utmost restraint and critical thinking at this critical juncture in the struggle. The fact is that millions of Nigerians want to see you braggarts cut to size. Yo have pestered and insulted Nigerians for the past 6 years {Yes, right fron Jonathan's ascendancy}. This is the time for calm and not rash action spurred by illogical sentiments or hate. I would hate to see fellow Christians killed in their millions. Put a leash on that war monger, Kanu!

A word is enough for the wise.
for the sake of discussion pls tell me what exactly Igbos have done in the past 6 yrs that can be described as insulting nigerians or pestering them. Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by ipoblogic: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
GoroTango:
Nigerians are animals you say? Going by your IPOB logic how is an animal army supposed to protect you? Whatever

happened to your Biafra security forces?

It is only animals that take pleasure in killing their kinds.
When you rejoice over the killings of unarmed civilians by savages in uniform, then you belong to the class of animals called canivorous.

When your idea if patriotism is to wipe out those you claim to share the country with just because they mentioned self determination goes a long way to showcase your logic.

Sir, you cannot eat your cake and have it.
It is either we have equal rights in Nigeria or we don't have any right at all.

The momentum is gathering.
All those who committed crimes against humanity in Biafra shall surely face justice.

As for Buhari, his exit shall be a wonder to many.
His cup is full and his days are numbered.

Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by RoyalUc(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
ipoblogic:

You guys are clowns.

Real Army protect lives.

"Nigerians are indeed animals."

This the reason Biafra or Nigeria, 'Biafrans' will always have 'enemies.' How do you what others to feel reading this? Yet you'll tomorrow, ask why Nigerians 'hate' you so much.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Alcatraz007: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Bede2u:
for the sake of discussion pls tell me what exactly Igbos have done in the past 6 yrs that can be described as insulting nigerians or pestering them. Thanks

I am not in the mood to reel out evidence of provocations from anybody but i am sure you know what i am talking about.
Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Alcatraz007: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
RoyalUc:

This the reason Biafra or Nigeria, 'Biafrans' will always have 'enemies.' How do you what others to feel reading this? Yet you'll tomorrow, ask why Nigerians 'hate' you so much.

Exactly. Very typical of them.
Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by RoyalUc(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
obyrich:
How many soldiers were deployed? There is no alternative to peace. War in Nigeria will have far more far reaching effect. Nigeria is not ready to prosecute war on 2 fronts simultaneously.
Shekau is still wanted. The war against Boko haram is still unended. Economic saboteurs are still lurking in the creeks of the Niger Delta to strike and bleed the economy. Nigeria needs wisdom now more than ever.

Is that why a few individuals feel they can hold the entire nation to ransom because of their unbridled hatred for the President?

Will Buhari remain President for ever? For Christ sake, he has spent 2 years and some months in office with a year and some months left, why not patiently wait for him go if you don't like him? Rather they choose to burn the nation and deny other citizens their peace.
Re: The Nigerian Army Attack On Biafra: Its Mixed Feelings For Us. by Terkimbi01: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
RoyalUc:

Please explain to me why Nigerians are rejoicing over the killings of unarmed fellow Nigerians by Nigerian soldiers.

It is on carnivorous animals that take delight in killing their kind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Man Allegedly Hug Transformer / Sowore Storms Abuja, Vows To Remove Buhari From Aso Rock / 2019: Massive Crowd In South- West PDP Rally, Atiku Says Buhari Has Gone Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.