Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) (33731 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / DSS Invites Danlami Nmodu, Newsdiary Online Publisher Over Investigative Story / Buhari Should Sack Aisha Alhassan, Ministers Disloyal To Him - Mohammed Danlami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
is it ur shoe embarassed

one cannot wear shoe him like again lipsrsealed
hahahahaha.
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
this is why politicians and their associates keep recycling themselves in positions

on the pretense of governing the people...because that's where they come across easy money of the state

to enjoy themselves and their children...while the governed suffers..

what in heave name would a lady whom the breast had not dried from her mouth,

be doing with such amount of money for shoe alone in a nation under recession with thousands of people hungry around them?

1 Like

Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Unekz(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
ignis:
Nigerians can lie and can be easily deceived...
How will you tell me that shoe is worth N784,750? Give me #50K and I will buy that shoe for you.
Dem tell you say na ABA made

1 Like

Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Before you start wailing "our money " you should know that the bride's father is very rich also. You can google Alhaji Danlami Alhassan, a bussiness man who has nothing to do with your money.
Re: Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2017
mrvitalis:
Honestly that's not too much please enough of all this stupid post

What you should complain about you won't

Smh

Don't mind them, I don't know what some of them are going to say about 50-0 champion dude who bought a bag for a whopping $250 grands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) / BREAKING: We Regret Appointing Aisha, She Must Resign - APC / Jibrilla Bindo, Concede To Umar Fintiri - APC Chieftain, Others Tell Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.