Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Big Brother Starlet Goes Naked To Flaunt New Boob Job - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Starlet Goes Naked To Flaunt New Boob Job (1211 Views)

South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt / I Don't Plan Getting Boob Job & Body Shaming Doesn’t Affect Me - Uriel Oputa / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Starlet Goes Naked To Flaunt New Boob Job by thomasina: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Big Brother Babe: Charlie Doherty is sharing her plastic surgery before & after pictures.

The Big Brother starlet went under the knife at the beginning of the summer, in an effort to overhaul her image.

The reality starlet flaunts the results of her boob job & liposuction.

It was her second surgery that proved to be the most drastic of all, as Charlie underwent an eyelid lift, a boob job & intrusive liposuction during one operation.

So just how does Charlie feel about the new look she paid for?

Charlie decided to undergo surgery after watching back her stint on Big Brother.

Despite her eventful trip to the dentist, the Big Brother alum is happy with her killer new smile.

Source: http://www.moinsight.com/2017/09/big-brother-starlet-goes-naked-to.html
Re: Big Brother Starlet Goes Naked To Flaunt New Boob Job by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
me too i had plastic surgery, a linkoplasty (to remove BS links)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Starlet Goes Naked To Flaunt New Boob Job by NairalandCS(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
me too i had plastic surgery, a linkoplasty (to remove BS links)

Lmaooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Starlet Goes Naked To Flaunt New Boob Job by GloriaNinja(f): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
undecided I HAD SURGERY ON MY FINGERS TOO. THAT'S WHY I TYPE IN CAPS.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Starlet Goes Naked To Flaunt New Boob Job by makdcash(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
OP plz open that door

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Davido Releases Press Statement, Reveals All That Happened The Night Tagbo Died / Idan Irawo Producer's Wife Cries Out Over Husband Kidney Disease / See How Comedians & Kemen Of Big Brother Naija Fail The Meaning Of USB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.