Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt (7254 Views)

South African 'pantless Dancer' Zodwa Wabantu Goes Exposes Her Vagina (18+ Photo / Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by made4naijamusic: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
Controversial South African dancer, Zodwa Wabantu, who is popularly known for dancing pantless at events, took to Instagram to share this semi-nude photo of herself with her butt on display.

SEE MORE

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/south-african-pantless-dancer-zodwa-wabantu-goes-underwear-free-to-flaunt-her-butt/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

3 Shares

Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by made4naijamusic: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
more
Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by Hardedaryour(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Advertisement by olosho , just show us the rea pussy to knw whar exacly we are buying

1 Like

Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by CastedGist: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
sad
Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by itspzpics(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lobatan
Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
NOT SURPRISED at all
You are already Number 4 and 10 on my special List.

NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
After all this
LADIES will troop to this place demanding for EQUAL RIGHTS , RECOGNITION and RESPECT.
Ohh!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin I love her body cheesy I will gladly pour my seeds into the her honey pot

Verified 22 dollars Adsense for sale ASAP
Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin I love her body cheesy I will gladly pour my seeds into the her honey pot

Verified 22 dollars Adsense for sale ASAP
Have you seen her FACE before...??
Any way u may decide to use PILLOW to cover that side
Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by Dacronym(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NOT SURPRISED at all
You are already Number 4 and 10 on my special List.

NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
LMAO!! This Man You are Just Making Me Laugh here. grin

Lol @do not put this Observation down, do not say you were Not warned Hahahha

Thanks for looking out for a Brother @evilforest
Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by Kenekingisback: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
This government sef
Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by Deckline(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oh my God!!!

How can i unsee

1 Like

Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by Wuraola01(f): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Deckline:
Oh my God!!!

How can i unsee

Lol
Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by Wuraola01(f): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Controversial South African dancer, Zodwa Wabantu, who is popularly known for dancing pantless at events, took to Instagram to share this semi-nude photo of herself with her butt on display.

SEE MORE

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/south-african-pantless-dancer-zodwa-wabantu-goes-underwear-free-to-flaunt-her-butt/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

This is someone's mother ooh angry embarassed.

One of the women that make guys address us as Hoes undecided
Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by GeneralOjukwu: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Someone should paste a NO FARTS sign on her butt.

You would get it 100% unadulterated undecided
Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by Tamarapetty(f): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Comment reserved

1 Like

Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by Mankosi: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Let me give the vaseline crew sth to masturbate on.

Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by Deckline(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
Wuraola01:

This is someone's mother ooh angry embarassed.

One of the women that make guys address us as Hoes undecided

It really shouldn't be that bad being referred to as farm tools you know...
Re: South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt by Wuraola01(f): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2018
Deckline:

It's really shouldn't be that bad being referred to as farm tools you know...

Of course, it's sooo bad! smiley smiley

Especially when one isn't one-a farm tool I mean undecided

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways / Jim Iyke Caught Having Sex With An Actress While On Set Of A Movie / SAD!!! Nurse Commits Suicide As Her N*de Photos + Video Le@ked On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.