Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide (26148 Views)

Baba Ijesha: Lagos Ministry Of Justice Advises Police To File 5 Charges / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by yaki84: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:
if the nigerian police get detectives do your jobs and find out if it was murder or sucide
spirit of confusion, what R U WAITING for?

Out by FAYA!
FAYAYAYaYAAAAA
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by AFONJACOW(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'm not surprise, suicide is in their bloodstream... Awolowo started it , so for suicide to be a trending in west is not a crime... Rip
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by mechanics(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Bad news, it maybe as a result of frustration in his place of work, but that should not be the best way to end this life, he should have talked to his wife if he was facing any challenge.
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Oluwaseydex(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
hmm people and their issue.this was not what happened o.i guess the op didn't get his fact right before coming here to drop this post
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Laredojohn(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
So sad, this is someone I know, worked with him before, never expected this no matter the situation, anyways who am I to judge ,Mr O J Brahimo as I use to call you, God knows best, may God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by DONFASZY(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Bad debt or big wahala for oFfice
Gbese

I was born in d city of lagos n tour Nig n live for ova 70yr nw
I ve never
I repeat
I ve never read suicide News in rampant like dis since 65yr ago I learn hw to read

Suicide News in Nigeria started since after d election in March 2015 til date E too much haba? Nigerian takes in own life We didn't grow up like dis....old man go say No matter d matterwetin

And I pray o lordwho ever is behind dis series of suicide happening in Nigeria should also commit same suicide and leave Nig to b great again?

Any small tin suicide
Haba
Some1 no eat for a whole day Wen dem catch and disgrace am because e steal pot of beansd humiliation leads to suicide

Common pot of bean dat is nt worth N500 Jus c d magnitude of hardship in Nig nw.....d thunder wey I go send to d wicked one is stil under preparation....
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by patosky3310(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
SirHouloo:
I still find it difficult why suicide is common among the rich than the poor...
My conclusion; money isn't happiness but God willing, I go get am.

You are just contradicting yourself.
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by 400billionman: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari's economic incompetence has driven another of his voter to suicide...Are we going to continue watching this incompetent visionless man continue to deliver hardship that is driving Nigerians to suicide daily or are we going to come together and Vote him out if he dares to re-contest..Remember Voting Buhari Out is Now A CIVIC DUTY!!!!! Please endeavour to convince at least 3 people around you everyday before you sleep ..Thank You

Operation Python Dance is the solution solution
Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2017
SirHouloo:
I still find it difficult why suicide is common among the rich than the poor...
My conclusion; money isn't happiness but God willing, I go get am.

Cos it is more commonly reported amongst the middle and upper class doesn't mean the poor aren't affected. Besides, a director in the Lagos State Civil Service is not a rich man - unless he is embezzling money.

1 Like

Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2017
Fadiga24:
Afonjas and Suicide are like...somebody help me with the meme grin

May karma give people a good cause to make tribalistic jokes about your family's misfortune very soon.

1 Like

Re: Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide by ajunwaugochukwu: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2017
To place your ads here,call me on 08062404562.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Fakes Pregnancy, Steals Two-week-old Baby (pictured) / Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA / Hooker Attacks Man On The Road For Refusing To Pay Her In Akure, Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.