Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In (1067 Views)

Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin / Is It Good To Invest 5k In Bitcoin Now? / Buy Bitcoin Now at Cheap Rate 375/1USD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by enm(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Dear reader are you like me who is regretting not investing in the cryptocurrency when bitcoin was less than a thousand dollar and have been beating yourself about it for not identifying on time the massive potential in bitcoin. Well here is another opportunity to get into the game fully and smile to the bank.

ICO stand for initial coins offering. This is a new way that new coins to get introduce into the cryptocurrency market, it is the same as IPO of company share but a little difference in the sense that you can for free some of this coins while in IPO there is no free share offering.

Another purposes of this initial coin offering is to create a ready community of users before the coin goes live. This is achieve by what we know as PRE-ICO. This is a period before the commencement of the ICO where coin are sold for far less than the coin value eg 50% less of ICO price and also where this coins are given away free for performing an action like referring others to the coins.

To me the PRE-ICO is the defining period that defined how much you stand to gain from a coin when it goes lives on exchange. It is the safest time to invest and the cheapest. You can invest without spending a dime but your time and effort in referring people, which mean your money is safe if at the end of the day the coin refuses to fly.

To get list of ongoing PRE-ICO offers and ICO pm me for details but if you are sure of screening unsolicited message from filling your email box drop your email address for the list.
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by tayenwo: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Taiwoganiyu46@gmail.com
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by enm(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
tayenwo:
Taiwoganiyu46@gmail.com

Sent. Happy earning
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
nlbicmitchum@slb.com
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by DrFaitobaba(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
faithjide@gmail.com
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by idrisalomagold(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Kindly help me send to stateandcapital@gmail.com
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by enm(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
bicmitchum:
nlbicmitchum@slb.com
Message not delivered. Another email if you have.
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by enm(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
DrFaitobaba:
faithjide@gmail.com

Sent happy earning
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by enm(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
idrisalomagold:
Kindly help me send to stateandcapital@gmail.com
Sent happy earning
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by Ayasalako(f): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
fshfsh2@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by komzy589(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
I don't understand bit coin biz, but d way u guys are advertising it makes me feel its one biz that cannot thrive without referring people. So my theory is that 'it is not different from networking biz'.
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by laponsky(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
justinosky@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by qoudous(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
olanipekunqudus@gmail.com
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by kaz: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
bakareupup@yahoo.com
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by Ifedith(m): 12:41am On Sep 13, 2017
Ifenuha@gmail.com
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by enm(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2017
Ayasalako:
fshfsh2@yahoo.co.uk
Sent. Happy earning
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by enm(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2017
laponsky:
justinosky@yahoo.co.uk
Message sent
Happy earning
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by enm(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2017
qoudous:
olanipekunqudus@gmail.com
Message sent. Happy earning
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by enm(m): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2017
kaz:
bakareupup@yahoo.com
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by enm(m): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2017
Ifedith:
Ifenuha@gmail.com
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by walecard: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2017
adenugbakingsley@gmail.com
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by Dollabiz: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by alexowoade: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2017
alexowoade@gmail.com
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by enm(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
walecard:
adenugbakingsley@gmail.com

Sent. Happy earning
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by enm(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
alexowoade:
alexowoade@gmail.com

Sent. Happy earning
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by bazkid24(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
ibrahimabdulbazkid24@gmail.com
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by yahyamay(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2017
Unable to download abjcoin software on system thus making it difficult to register. Kindly assist
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by isukurucaleb: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Isukurucaleb@gmail.com
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by rozenery(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Rozenery009@gmail.com
Re: Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In by Tohsynetita1: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Greatfullness494@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Denominated Investments In Nigeria / How To Make Money Trading Online - Guaranteed / You Want To Know How I Started My Recharge Card Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.