Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin (1297 Views)

Love To Earn Big From Bitcoin Faucets? / Other Cryptocurrencies You Can Make Money From Apart From Bitcoin / Did You Miss Out From Bitcoin? Now Is The Time To Get In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by greatfucker: 5:40am On Apr 27, 2022
as the topic above hw can I make money from Bitcoin
after buying Bitcoin can I change my name BTC to naira and redraw it or I will need to sell it before I can have cash

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by greatfucker: 5:42am On Apr 27, 2022
someone to pls just explain how I can make money through BTC pls is urgent
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2022
Buy low sell guy that’s the trick
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by mrpassionate(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
If it's Urgent and you don't know how to do it, u will probably lose that money.

Instead, get someone who performs daily trades actively to handle this for you under your own account.. DM me the quantity of BTC you are planning to trade and see if I can HELP.

greatfucker:
someone to pls just explain how I can make money through BTC pls is urgent
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by Velvetsky: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Why not use the money to do crypto abitrage trading with COTP? It pays better than buying and selling just btc.
Note that COTP is a trading and not an investment platform. WhatsApp me on 07030163837 let me guide you
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by 111P3kdudu(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2022
Velvetsky:
Why not use the money to do crypto abitrage trading with COTP? It pays better than buying and selling just btc.
Note that COTP is a trading and not an investment platform. WhatsApp me on 07030163837 let me guide you

IP Capital has come and dnt stay longer than 7months.
Alot of ppl hyped it, promoted it. Alot made money from it and was motivated to reinvest and got greedy. Lost alot of the money back into the system.
There was alot of Red flags. People where stubborn and blinded to it.
Alot of the networkers promoting it, knew it was a scam and ponzi. Yet they were promoting it with hopes to use ppl to cash out faster b4 it crashed. Som succeeded and recovered. Majority lost and even the ppl they referred lost also. Now they ar in pains and same with the ppl they referred. They wanted to out smart the system. They system closed withdrawals & started super story season 1-6.

COTP abi na COPT grin is the next in line.
Another rebranded IP Capital .
Som ppl ar making noise about it now. Wen it will happen? They will close mouth. Despite all the Scam reviews on YouTube against it. Showing its red flags. Yet. This guys ar still blinded and promoting it out if greed, ignorance , selfishness and wickedness.
Arbitrage trading dat gives Every1 in the system a fixed 0.3% everytime any1 trades in every 2hrs.
Giving 3.6% to those who can trade 12x in every 2hrs .
How possible can 1 trade 12x in every 2hrs.
Dey now claim they hav a paid b o t /program/ script that does it for them.
Too good to be true.
Which market pays every 1 same percentage every time they trade?
Where every1 wins.
Wise up o.
No market can work that way.
Its pure ponzi scam.

Only a blind person will not see this red flags. Depite promising every1 in the system 0.3% every 2hrs? . they ar still paying 30% total to up lines to 3rd generation. How? Where is all da money coming from. Its just a matter of time. We will knw how far

Som ppl will still see all this and many more red flags and still say the various youtubers ar lying or looking for viewers.
They will keep promoting it .
Till it IP Capical or 86 f b them.
They will now cool down and smile.�.
& tell u life is a risk & nothing last for ever.
The same foolish ppl without conscience will join another new scam and continue promoting it to innocent ignorant ppl with lies and assurance...
If u now ask them, how is the business now? They will say,
Life is a risk blablabla.
Another ponzi will pop up they will jump on it.
Telling u to hav multiple source of income.
They cycle continues.
Having other source of income is not wen u invest in ponzi schemes or take blind risks and gamble ur money away.
Have a strong solid income b4 u want to diversify & do ur own research well b4 u invest. Dnt ignore red flags. Cos red flags will not ignore u wen they strike. It will hit u more for ignoring it.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by akdollarz: 12:47am On Apr 30, 2022
greatfucker:
after buying Bitcoin can I change my name BTC to naira and redraw it or I will need to sell it before I can have cash
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by Ifex4real: 4:34am On Apr 30, 2022
How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP

Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by 111P3kdudu(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2022
Ifex4real:

Oga This is a scam and a ponzi scheme ok?
Go and chek youtube scam reviews
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by 111P3kdudu(m): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2022
Ifex4real:

Go and chek youtube scam reviews.
Dnt allow greed or ignorance mislead u to mislead odas
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by Fearyourcreator: 12:55pm On May 04, 2022
111P3kdudu:

Go and chek youtube scam reviews.
Dnt allow greed or ignorance mislead u to mislead odas
Youtube sef reviewers needs traffic... Nothing is 100% even your current job ... Its a risk... If you can take the risk do am.... If you can't let people that can do... I tell people to join me . I tell them to come with what they can afford to lose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLpNnsMXGNs
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by Fearyourcreator: 12:57pm On May 04, 2022
111P3kdudu:

Alot of ppl hyped it, promoted it. Alot made money from it and was motivated to reinvest and got greedy. Lost alot of the money back into the system.
Alot of the networkers promoting it, knew it was a scam and ponzi. Yet they were promoting it with hopes to use ppl to cash out faster b4 it crashed. Som succeeded and recovered. Majority lost and even the ppl they referred lost also. Now they ar in pains and same with the ppl they referred. They wanted to out smart the system. They system closed withdrawals & started super story season 1-6.

Som ppl ar making noise about it now. Wen it will happen? They will close mouth. Despite all the Scam reviews on YouTube against it. Showing its red flags. Yet. This guys ar still blinded and promoting it out if greed, ignorance , selfishness and wickedness.
Arbitrage trading dat gives Every1 in the system a fixed 0.3% everytime any1 trades in every 2hrs.
Too good to be true.
Where every1 wins.
Wise up o.
Its pure ponzi scam.

Only a blind person will not see this red flags. Depite promising every1 in the system 0.3% every 2hrs? . they ar still paying 30% total to up lines to 3rd generation. How? Where is all da money coming from. Its just a matter of time. We will knw how far

Som ppl will still see all this and many more red flags and still say the various youtubers ar lying or looking for viewers.
The same foolish ppl without conscience will join another new scam and continue promoting it to innocent ignorant ppl with lies and assurance...
They cycle continues.
Having other source of income is not wen u invest in ponzi schemes or take blind risks and gamble ur money away.
Have a strong solid income b4 u want to diversify & do ur own research well b4 u invest. Dnt ignore red flags. Cos red flags will not ignore u wen they strike. It will hit u more for ignoring it.

I know this site ... The guy is driving traffic... Even Royal.Q and Omega pro is scam to them on this site...
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by careernaira: 3:59pm On May 04, 2022
111P3kdudu:

Too good to be true.
Where every1 wins.
Wise up o.
Its pure ponzi scam.

They cycle continues.

I never join ipc enven when I was told to join but let me tell you if you have done something in your life and it never work for you done drage every one with you

Last time I check IPC is till working

stop fooling yourself with all this your doing.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by Samken2: 7:24pm On May 04, 2022
Velvetsky:
How does it work

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by jimmyolasun: 4:46am On May 05, 2022
Samken2:

How does it work

Still interested in knowing and earning on crypto arbitrage
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by Samken2: 10:49am On May 05, 2022
jimmyolasun:

Yes
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by icnaija(f): 10:53am On May 05, 2022
Learn how to make money with NFTs by Minting old photos and sell them on Opensea.

This video shows how to Mint your NFT for free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VSahG1jknY
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by Timmzycul11: 2:52pm On May 05, 2022
jimmyolasun:

You've not replied the mail I sent to your or drop me your WhatsApp number
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by AUSTYN01(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2022
greatfucker:
my big advice you dont rush into crypto, and if you are not a trade expert i wont advice you engage on it, no other way you can make money with bitcoin except when you buy when its low and sell when its high, but u might not just be patient enough. if you can get shit coins then go for it but use a little of your money, my advice...
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by Ifex4real: 4:07pm On May 05, 2022
AUSTYN01:

my big advice you dont rush into crypto, and if you are not a trade expert i wont advice you engage on it, no other way you can make money with bitcoin except when you buy when its low and sell when its high, but u might not just be patient enough. if you can get shit coins then go for it but use a little of your money, my advice...

Good one

He need to learn first and understand some basic of crypto transactions.
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by olaoluwa32: 1:49pm On May 08, 2022
Contact me I have different coin which you can invest in but you will need to wait for at least 3years before you can start making millions of you are satisfy peep me on 07034584941
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by Realboygenius(m): 5:54am On May 23, 2022
Yes you can. When you buy and hodl it in your wallet. You can use Binance or Yellowcard
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:59am On May 23, 2022
Realboygenius:
Yes you can. When you buy and hodl it in your wallet. You can use Binance or Yellowcard

What do I need to set up by Yellowcard app. Have been trying to do that.
Re: Pls How Can I Make Money From Bitcoin by Yinksy09(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2022
greatfucker:

You can hold it more like an investment and wait for the price to go up then trade at a higher rate or even cash out. I did it on my yellow card app. Another way is to become a P2P merchant

(1) (Reply)

Simple Way To Earn More Using Your Smart Phone / Fact Check: No, The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From Jan. 2023 / Does Google Stock Lack Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.