Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Foresee War In Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Foresee War In Nigeria. (2686 Views)

Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari / I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria / I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
[s]
mrvitalis:

There won't be any war it's will be a masacar of Igbos ....Atleast Kanu is doing it in His village unlike ojukwu that left anambra to my village to declare Biafra
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Maxi112: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
SlayerForever:
I've foreseen war in Nigeria for 2 years now. Sometimes I get the eerie feeling there's a countdown somewhere. Whenever it does start,I'm on the Biafran side.
I'd still give them my unsolicited support, let call a spade a spade.

this country isn't what our forefathers fought for, I was opportune to travel to the east, my brother! what I saw as roads are death traps!

checking points everywhere with difference of few kilometers, is there any war in the east.

it's becoming annoying!

1 Like

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Maxi112: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Amhappy:
War is coming. I saw the vision since year 2010. Prepare to save yourself and your family chikena.
Really? hope you prepared already?
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Maxi112: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Abagworo(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

There won't be any war it's will be a masacar of Igbos ....Atleast Kanu is doing it in His village unlike ojukwu that left anambra to my village to declare Biafra

Whatever war they are fighting should start and end in their Abia State. We in Imo State and Rivers State are not interested. We don't want war on our soil what we want is development not destruction.
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by SlayerForever: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maxi112:
I'd still give them my unsolicited support, let call a spade a spade.

this country isn't what our forefathers fought for, I was opportune to travel to the east, my brother! what I saw as roads are death traps!

checking points everywhere with difference of few kilometers, is there any war in the east.

it's becoming annoying!

About the checkpoints,it's just terrible what we're subjected to. Hours and hours of checks like it's '67 again. Now couple those number of checkpoints with the terrible state of the roads then it's hell come true.
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
Abagworo:

Whatever war they are fighting should start and end in their Abia State. We in Imo State and Rivers State are not interested. We don't want war on our soil what we want is development not destruction.

Thank you ooh we mbaise have learnt from what ojukwu did to us
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by jpphilips(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maxi112:
Buhari should swallow pride and negotiate with "Nnamdi Kanu" laying siege in his home will do this country no good.

eyes witness report; 7 hausa down, one mosque razed down, shops owed by northerns are been bunt down!

it bloody right now!

A word is enough for the wise!

sorry!! Nigeria doesn't negotiate with lunatics
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by sunboy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maxi112:
with out the federal government laying siege at the home of their leader, will there be any recorded casualties?

note, the armies are populated with the northerns, I'm not trying to justify their secret killings of innocent civilians.

let just be rational here!

Federal Government laying siege at the home of their leader, who is spreading hate thread to his gullible jobless followers?

Can you point to any well known and successful Ibo man who is publicly associating with Kanu ?

Do you also remember that HATE SPEECH was what started and fueled the Rwandan genocide?

If truly Hausas are attacked, can you see the result of his hate speech ?
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by ucnwafor(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by ceaz4r(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

Obviously you know nothing about how that declaration was made in Ahiara, so pls shut up!
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Maxi112: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
sunboy:

Federal Government laying siege at the home of their leader, who is spreading hate thread to his gullible jobless followers?

Can you point to any well known and successful Ibo man who is publicly associating with Kanu ?

Do you also remember that HATE SPEECH was what started and fueled the Rwandan genocide?

If truly Hausas are attacked, can you see the result of his hate speech ?

Who started the hate speech in Nigeria? you guys are always looking for whom to blame in any slightest opportunity, so what saduana of sokoto said about the ibos isn't regarded as hate speech.

what about the 95% and 5% from buhari, that one isn't a hate speech.

no successful Igbo man associating with publicly yet, a senator and a well known ignore business man signed for his bail release.

oh you want to be seeing them protest along him right?

if they are being attacked, who started it?
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by hrykanu231(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Maxi112:
shut up, I'm not Igbo. I'm not allowing myself to be used, I'm preparing for referendum.

why's buhari laying siege on that innocent young man, why are they using arms to fire at peaceful protesters!

this is 2017 bro, it's no longer business as usual.

is this the kind of country you wish for your kids?

I don't know what you intend to gain from u post, trust me the number of ibos in the north is high and the average hausa man barely can differentiate. So before you start posting stuffs just to get likes or FP, please have ur facts right. Someone might just read this in the north and start something silly. Trust me, you don't wana be in a war torn country
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria. by Maxi112: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
hrykanu231:

I don't know what you intend to gain from u post, trust me the number of ibos in the north is high and the average hausa man barely can differentiate. So before you start posting stuffs just to get likes or FP, please have ur facts right. Someone might just read this in the north and start something silly. Trust me, you don't wana be in a war torn country
check gossip mail on Facebook, the news is treading.

I'm giving out first hand information, I grab your point, don't sweat on it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Trouble Over UK Citizenship / Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano / Davido Arrives Venue Of PDP National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.