Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most (4036 Views)

Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold / Buhari Proposes 12-Month Time Limit For Criminal Cases / Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by bnsheikh(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2020
Nigerians should be so peaceful. after I completed the recitation of the Holy Quran yesterday, when I slept, I saw the vision that there may be war in Nigeria in the next one month or less than and south east region will b mostly affected. I wish people can take this serious and pray about it. I pray to almighty Allah to take control and forbid war in Nigeria.
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Mahsums: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2020
bnsheikh:
Nigerians should be so peaceful. after I completed the recitation of the Holy Quran yesterday, when I slept, I saw the vision that there may be war in Nigeria in the next one month or less than and south east region will b mostly affected. I wish people can take this serious and pray about it. I pray to almighty Allah to take control and forbid war in Nigeria.
Back to sender

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Ladylite: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2020
Lol abi you are hinting us what you already planned.

In the name of Jesus. No war can every occur in Nigeria this year.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by jimyjames(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2020
bnsheikh:

You children of allah should pray for the land of Allah the north, there are 3 major terrorist groups in the north now, that region is already a war zone

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by LOGOBELT: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2020
Hmmm

I was watching a TV program this morning, a woman also called informing people to pray for God's intervention against war in the country.

Abeg make una wey fit pray, pray for us oooo

I never knack my Dream Girl and my ghost can't stand watching my lifeless dick ooo

6 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Ojiofor: 11:35am On Feb 11, 2020
bnsheikh:

There is a 10 year old war going on in Northern Nigeria and it just claimed 30 lives few day ago. We don't need another war down south, thank you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by XANDERBOY85: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2020
Ladylite:

Don't mind him! He's just telling us of his wet dream of 'one Nigeria' doing another Biafran genocide on Igbos because they don't want to fall in line and worship the Fulani oligarchs like other Nigerians are doing!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by APCNig: 11:49am On Feb 11, 2020
bnsheikh:

This is how Chronic Madness starts. Walk yourself to the nearest psychiatric hospital.
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by GamalNasser: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Nigeria is already at war so your dream is very late

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
bnsheikh:

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by ahaz: 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
bnsheikh:
haha haha speaking ironically.. young man I share your pain.
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
I wonder why Fulanis always think the southeast will simply fold their hands and they will be the ones doing the killing when war breaks out in Nigeria.

Even in the 1960s when Igbos had nothing and were largely confined within the area called southeast, it would have been impossible for Nigeria to win the war without massive British supplies of weapons.

Today, not only are Igbos all over the world, the British arms will not roll into Nigeria as in the 1960s. Worse still, Igbos have better technology and capacity today than in the 1960s. Although i don't think a war in Nigeria is necessary, but i sometimes wish it just so that those that think they have a monopoly of violence will be given a bloody nose and taught a bitter lesson.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
It is unfortunate that people in the Southern part of Nigeria don't know that Nigeria is already at war.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by MrStan11(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
If war its to happen in Nigeria, East will be the least participating zone.

They gave up on Nigeria long time ago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by goodnessme1(f): 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
The war should be between North and boko haram members.

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Bukky244: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
bnsheikh:

War is inevitable when one tribes pushes every other persons arounds. Unfortunately, they are well armed, both children, women and men. Add the Fulani Nigerian army and her collaborraters in the south west. The MB, SE and SS should join hand together, or else they will forever remaining the slaves of the Fulani with their minions in SW.

1 Like

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by 9jabull: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
The post is predicting war forgetting that war is already in the North, from northeast has been devasiteted already & north west is joining too.
Op didn't see it to predict na SE he see abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:
I wonder why Fulanis always think the southeast will simply fold their hands and they will be the ones doing the killing when war breaks out in Nigeria.

Even in the 1960s when Igbos had nothing and were largely confined within the area called southeast, it would have been impossible for Nigeria to win the war without massive British supplies of weapons.

Today, not only are Igbos all over the world, the British arms will not roll into Nigeria as in the 1960s. Worse still, Igbos have better technology and capacity today than in the 1960s. Although i don't think a war in Nigeria is necessary, but i sometimes wish it just so that those that think they have a monopoly of violence will be given a bloody nose and taught a bitter lesson.
Yes you are not far from the truth. We Igbos are so technologically advanced that we can boost of best things in Africa.

* We have the best economy (Abia st has the best economy)

* Centre for Education, UNN is the third best varsity in the world.

* Best infrastructures you can think of....

90, 000 seaters stadium is in Enugu, world class hostipals, modern roads, just name it.

No wonder the yaribanza and Fulani terrorist can resist moving into our region.

And lastly, the FG forgot we had Weapon of mass destructions in our Arsenal, the zoo will definitely perish Las Las.

3 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Obdk: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
bnsheikh:

Back to sender
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by DrObum(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Go see a psychiatrist bro
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by rdokoye: 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
bnsheikh:

Nothing ever happens the same way twice.

3 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by hammerU: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
bnsheikh:

YORUBA MUSLIM

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Jessicadollars: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ladylite:

Funny. Amen to God's will.
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Unbiased1: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
That's the portion of Northern Nigeria not South East. These guys and their useless Allah always wishing for evil, sorrow, pain, tears and blood, it shall never be well with all of you.

2 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Coldie(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
South East fighting a war... LoL.

Don't make me laugh. If u want to know how peaceful we igbos can be, if what has been happening to the only dangerous group in the East ipob, happened in the North or SouthSouth, by now refugee camps would have filled the regions.

We igbos are not violent people, the southeast will be the last place any violent conflict will start in Nigeria.

God bless Igbo land

5 Likes

Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by Caymen: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
It is unfortunate that people in the Southern part of Nigeria don't know that Nigeria is already at war.
[/s]
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by LZAA: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
GMbuharii:

All thanks to your beloved fulani masters

Lzaa immhotep
Ebenezar2020 wee avoid this thread
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by LZAA: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
immhotep:

pls when did frlukas finally receive sense ? cheesy cheesy
30k has stopped entering his account
Re: I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most by LZAA: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
bnsheikh:
All these deeply concerned ministers of igbo affairs sef
Igbo tinz on their mind always
That's how metaphysical was begging me for igbo wifegrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues ebenezar2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#obigbo- Supreme Court Ruling Between Imo And Rivers State / Peter Obi: Rather Than Borrow Money As President, I Prefer All Nigerians Starve / Massive Crowd In Kano CBN All About Depositing Old 500, 1000 Naira Notes The Cen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.