Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir (1086 Views)

Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu / Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari / Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by khalifjgusau(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
By Maryam Bashir

Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUS), also known as Udusok and formerly University of Sokoto is one of the initial twelve federal government owned universities in Nigeria founded in 1975. It is a research university located in the city of Sokoto, Northwest Nigeria.

Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto My School.

A huge considerable number of people around the world want to be there.

People from different walks of life come in contact with each other, and sometimes even live together in hostels.

It’s a school where you will see the rich, the poor, the old, the young, the tall, the short, the beautiful, the ugly, the serious, the unserious, the prominent, the normal citizen, the handicapped, the privileged; all live interact with one another and tolerate one another.

The various behaviors and characters of Danfodites will make you adjust to the environment.

UDUS is a place where you will see an Indian guy in love with Hausa lady, a Fulani roommate with an Igbo.

A place where an Ebira stands up for an Irhobo, a place where Igala is sharing same bed space with Gbagi, a place where a Muslim eats with a Christian, a place where Ruth reads her bible while Nafisa reads her Qur’an all in the same room. A place where a Tiv wants to marry Nupe.

Just walkingg at the Jatau Bridge only and watching people come and go doing their various activities, makes me wonder why Nigerians are not like this. I saw a Yoruba lady in her traditional attire talking and having fun with a Hausa guy.

Among other things, I also saw a Muslim lady in her very long Hijab, with socks and a Niqab used in covering her face, walking together with a Christian who wore a short skirt, with weavon and was holding her bible.

What a disappointment that Nigerians are not like Danfodites.

How I wish Nigerians are like Danfodites.

How I wish they tolerate and love one another and live in peace and unity.
How I wish the killings and kidnappings in Nigeria would stop.

How I wish we can stand up for one another.

How I wish we can see the beauty of of our diverse tribes, cultures and traditions.

How I wish we learn to tolerate the various and attitudes of fellow Nigerians.

I think there will be nothing as beautiful as seeing Nigerians live in peace and unity. That way, we can concentrate on building our national economy and progressing as one.

http://www.khalifjgusau.com/2017/09/nigerian-should-emulate-life-style-of.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by zionmde: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Rubbish UDUS that cannot admit southerners into certain departments? Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by tribalistseun: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Which kin nonsense post be this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
[s]
khalifjgusau:
By Maryam Bashir

Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUS), also known as Udusok and formerly University of Sokoto is one of the initial twelve federal government owned universities in Nigeria founded in 1975. It is a research university located in the city of Sokoto, Northwest Nigeria.

Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto My School.

A huge considerable number of people around the world want to be there.

People from different walks of life come in contact with each other, and sometimes even live together in hostels.

It’s a school where you will see the rich, the poor, the old, the young, the tall, the short, the beautiful, the ugly, the serious, the unserious, the prominent, the normal citizen, the handicapped, the privileged; all live interact with one another and tolerate one another.

The various behaviors and characters of Danfodites will make you adjust to the environment.

UDUS is a place where you will see an Indian guy in love with Hausa lady, a Fulani roommate with an Igbo.

A place where an Ebira stands up for an Irhobo, a place where Igala is sharing same bed space with Gbagi, a place where a Muslim eats with a Christian, a place where Ruth reads her bible while Nafisa reads her Qur’an all in the same room. A place where a Tiv wants to marry Nupe.

Just walkingg at the Jatau Bridge only and watching people come and go doing their various activities, makes me wonder why Nigerians are not like this. I saw a Yoruba lady in her traditional attire talking and having fun with a Hausa guy.

Among other things, I also saw a Muslim lady in her very long Hijab, with socks and a Niqab used in covering her face, walking together with a Christian who wore a short skirt, with weavon and was holding her bible.

What a disappointment that Nigerians are not like Danfodites.

How I wish Nigerians are like Danfodites.

How I wish they tolerate and love one another and live in peace and unity.
How I wish the killings and kidnappings in Nigeria would stop.

How I wish we can stand up for one another.

How I wish we can see the beauty of of our diverse tribes, cultures and traditions.

How I wish we learn to tolerate the various and attitudes of fellow Nigerians.

I think there will be nothing as beautiful as seeing Nigerians live in peace and unity. That way, we can concentrate on building our national economy and progressing as one.

http://www.khalifjgusau.com/2017/09/nigerian-should-emulate-life-style-of.html?m=1
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
zionmde:
Rubbish
UDUS that cannot admit southerners into certain departments? Rubbish

Like what and what department?
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by zionmde: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

Like what and what department?
Lets not play ignorance here. I know wat happens there. departments like medicine, economics slam their doors against southerners only a very few of them make their way into those departments.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
zionmde:

Lets not play ignorance here. I know wat happens there. departments like medicine, economics slam their doors against southerners only a very few of them make their way into those departments.

Just as we have a similar situation playing in UNN.

Note: My mom graduate from UNN.
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by zionmde: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

Just as we have a similar situation playing in UNN.

Note: My mom graduate from UNN.
Its not true. Most schools in south have a lower cut off mark for northern candidates if not it will only be a negligible number of northerners that will school in the south. Because u and i know that if everything goes by merit and level play ground most northerners wont get admission
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by konoplyanka: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
zionmde:

Its not true. Most schools in south have a lower cut off mark for northern candidates if not it will only be a negligible number of northerners that will school in the south. Because u and i know that if everything goes by merit and level play ground most northerners wont get admission

stupid propaganda no de tire una?

every school has its quota system therefore few southerners will be admitted in northern universities based on their quota. few northerners too are admitted in southern universities but their cut off mark is low due to their educational less advanced status. I never met a northerner all through my undergrad level.
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by zionmde: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
konoplyanka:

stupid propaganda no de tire una?

every school has its quota system therefore few southerners will be admitted in northern universities based on their quota. few northerners too are admitted in southern universities but their cut off mark is low due to their educational less advanced status. I never met a northerner all through my undergrad level.
So wat should we learn from the stuupid quota system. Why are they educationally less advanced? whose fault? U call it a federal school and u re talking about quota system.
Away from that I know many professors in that school i can name many of them, name all their kids too. I know wat goes on there
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
And what are they teaching in the university? How to make bombs, cattle rearing and beheadings? FOH!
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by FriendNG: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
zionmde:

You are a shameless liar. You people are no match for northern brain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by zionmde: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
FriendNG:

You are a shameless liar. You people are no match for northern brain.
hahahahaha I hope WAEC and Jamb can say the samething. mtchwwww people would just be parading half brains everywhere. I know most prominent professors in UDUS , i contacted some privat teachers that coach their kids, anyway let me stop here. northern brains indeed
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by FriendNG: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
zionmde:

hahahahaha I hope WAEC and Jamb can say the samething. mtchwwww people would just be parading half brains everywhere. I know most prominent professors in UDUS , i contacted some privat teachers that coach their kids, anyway let me stop here. northern brains indeed

Weec and Jamb are not the bases to draw conclusion. CCTV caught morethan 10,000 students cheating in anambra alone, what do you think of other states like Enugu?

Yes southerners apply for tertiary institutions more-than the northerners, but we are more brainy than you. You can take that anywhere I said it.

You are dull academically when compared to northerners. You can go on survey to some Universities and ask for their CGPAs scores.
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by zionmde: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Weec and Jamb are not the bases to draw conclusion. CCTV caught morethan 10,000 students cheating in anambra alone, what do you think of other states like Enugu?

Yes southerners apply for tertiary institutions more-than the northerners, but we are more brainy than you. You can take that anywhere I said it.

You are dull academically when compared to northerners. You can go on survey to some Universities and ask for their CGPAs scores.
i dont blame i blame the quota system that made it look like north and south are mates, I was an examiner in kebbi and sokoto, though i will be confidential but northerners know nothing, they hate reading, in fact giving them C in waec is a painful thing because most of them deserve F. Arguing with u is a waste of time though. u think going to school is islammiyya
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by FriendNG: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
zionmde:

i dont blame i blame the quota system that made it look like north and south are mates, I was an examiner in kebbi and sokoto, though i will be confidential but northerners know nothing, they hate reading, in fact giving them C in waec is a painful thing because most of them deserve F. Arguing with u is a waste of time though. u think going to school is islammiyya

Yes it will be waste of time since I am bursting your lies. Bunch of half baked students through magic centers. You people are dull.

Tell us your CGPA if at all you attended university.
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by zionmde: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Yes it will be waste of time since I am bursting your lies. Bunch of half baked students through magic centers. You people are dull.

Tell us your CGPA if at all you attended university.
talking like a kid. u think a 4.50 in any northern university can be equated to a 3.0 in any southern university. if not for quota system most of u guys wouldnt even smell admission unless its to study arabic, hausa or islamic studies because the only thing u guys are good at is memorizing koran. Secondary school dismisses by 1:40pm Islammiyya starts from 3pm to 8pm and u re here talking about competing with the south. chaiii we don suffer
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by FriendNG: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
zionmde:

talking like a kid. u think a 4.50 in any northern university can be equated to a 3.0 in any southern university. if not for quota system most of u guys wouldnt even smell admission unless its to study arabic, hausa or islamic studies because the only thing u guys are good at is memorizing koran. Secondary school dismisses by 1:40pm Islammiyya starts from 3pm to 8pm and u re here talking about competing with the south. chaiii we don suffer

Yet many of you studying in northern university could not make even 2.1 Only few of you manage to graduate with second upper. I.e 1 in 100 of you studying here.

Why is that so? Please shut up that red sense organ in your buccal cavity. Those who go to Islamiyya are by far more brainy than you.

Many of you are unwise being fed up with silly propaganda about quotasystem and alot more lies. One fool the other day was saying in the north 100 Jamb score and 3 credit is enough to get admission in the University grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by zionmde: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Yet many of you studying in northern university could not make even 2.1 Only few of you manage to graduate with second upper. I.e 1 in 100 of you studying here.

Why is that so? Please shut up that red sense organ in your buccal cavity. Those who go to Islamiyya are by far more brainy than you.
lol People who cant even speak good english. How many hausa corpers teach in the south? very few because they are incompetent. Even primary school kids can floor most northern graduates in english. All u guys know is rohi rohi abdul rahman bla bla bla. I dont even thnk any private school in the south will allow an hausa guy teach in their school. I dont even want to venture into the dismal level of education in UDUS(the best university in the north west).Many of them their still do ba turanci. I prefer all the schools there be turned into islamiyya western education is not by force
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by konoplyanka: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
zionmde:

So wat should we learn from the stuupid quota system. Why are they educationally less advanced? whose fault? U call it a federal school and u re talking about quota system.
Away from that I know many professors in that school i can name many of them, name all their kids too. I know wat goes on there

you may not understand quota system but don't condemn it. it is done in developed countries too. Nigeria did not invent it.
Re: Nigerian Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites By Maryam Bashir by FriendNG: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
zionmde:

lol People who cant even speak good english. How many hausa corpers teach in the south? very few because they are incompetent. Even primary school kids can floor most northern graduates in english. All u guys know is rohi rohi abdul rahman bla bla bla. I dont even thnk any private school in the south will allow an hausa guy teach in their school. I dont even want to venture into the dismal level of education in UDUS(the best university in the north west).Many of them their still do ba turanci. I prefer all the schools there be turned into islamiyya western education is not by force

That does not change the fact when exam is written they score more than. They are completable with their Hausa Language.

Nigerian #No 1 Indigenous Language.

(1) (Reply)

You’re Respected Worldwide, Says Ban Ki-moon To Nigeria President / The Terrorist Ipob Want Nigeria Dead At All Cost..no Attack On Na / BREAKING! Ex-chelsea And Man City Star, George Weah Wins Liberia Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.