Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once (5061 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Telling Yorubas For Months "Your Son Osibanjo Is Very Sick" / Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari / Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by Baawaa(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2017
We were in Opposition for long in the SW, Our Leader AWOLOWO was jailed, Abiola Election was annulled, he was killed, his wife was killed, his business was killed. Ajasin was put under house arrest, Abraham Adesanya was shot and the bullets went like raindrops, Bola Ige was murdered in Ibadan, our elections were rigged with provoking audacity, Tinubu was attacked politically and almost brought down but we fought without destroying Nigeria. We conquered without silly blackmail!!!!!!

There is a country called NIGERIA and DEMOCRACY has come to stay, if you can't play with common sense, you will just die of hypocritical ranting!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by attackgat: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2017
Baawaa:
We were in Opposition for long in the SW, Our Leader AWOLOWO was jailed, Abiola Election was annulled, he was killed, his wife was killed, his business was killed. Ajasin was put under house arrest, Abraham Adesanya was shot and the bullets went like raindrops, Bola Ige was murdered in Ibadan, our elections were rigged with provoking audacity, Tinubu was attacked politically and almost brought down but we fought without destroying Nigeria. We conquered without silly blackmail!!!!!!

There is a country called NIGERIA and DEMOCRACY has come to stay, if you can't play with common sense, you will just die of hypocritical ranting!

Do you know why most Igbos consider Yorubas to be a tribe of cowards? Because you people have never risen to fight or even confront the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy that is emasculating Nigeria.

That is why in the south of Nigeria, nobody will stand shoulder to shoulder with Yorubas for everyone knows you people have no fight in you.

We need people who stand up to the North, not those who beg for restructuring and make excuses for a failed ONE NIGERIA.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by ODVanguard: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2017
Unity beggar oshi. I don't understand how you, a supposed Yoruba man, can claim to know what is best for an igbo man than an igbo man. Is it by force? Can't you survive without igbos? Coz I don't understand the point of this sermon of yours for goodness sakes.

People like you are really making Yorubas look bad especially on this forum and I'm sick of that shyt. What igbos are asking for is within their right. Even Yorubas sef want restructuring (at the very least). We don't see your likes supporting restructuring on here, rather you will be attacking those that are advocating for either restructuring or secession. You need to get a life boy, coz you are an embarrassment and that's the truth.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by Benekruku(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2017
They will never listen!

That's why they have been so marginalised since inception of Nigeria and absolutely have nothing to boast of back home.

Fleeing there region in swarms once they attain adulthood.

Call Yoruba's cowards, it took them where they got to today. It's playing right and smart in politics.

Who has bravery helped?

Talking about unity begging, it funny to me. Why so much attach importance to yourselves that you believe Nigeria is begging your lots.

Who has actually begged?

Better transfer aggressions to your elites and not blaming others for your woes

8 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by marooh: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2017
EMULATE

1 try to equal or excel.
2 imitate zealously.

Abeg no vex! Before I emulate is Ogun among yoruba!?

U know why I ask?
Because they are Headmaster the skull hunter

6 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by Nonaira1: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2017
Oh you mean accept servitude and bow down for small crumps.

Yeah igbos are good. Yoruba noone wants to emulate wtf you do. Some people don't want to be yes masa slaves

20 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by captleonerd(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2017
attackgat:

Do you know why most Igbos consider Yorubas to be a tribe of cowards? Because you people have never risen to fight or even confront the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy that is emasculating Nigeria.

That is why in the south of Nigeria, nobody will stand shoulder to shoulder with Yorubas for everyone knows you people have no fight in you.

We need people who stand up to the North, not those beg for restructuring and make excuses for a failed ONE NIGERIA.
ipork yoot. don't you get tired of portraying your foolishness all over NL?

Yorubas know when to fight and when to watch and strategize. that's the difference between us.

we are not cowards. we have a well documented history of war lords, generals and empires in a democratic system long before the coming of the white man. what do ibos have? nothing. if not for the white man your people will still be struggling with killing bush meat with projectiles.

why don't you give me a detailed history of the ibo and advancements made before the coming of the white man and I'll do the same for Yorubas.

in fact give me the name of 5 ibo generals/war lords from the precolonial era ad I'll give you 20 from ijebu kingdom to, egba to Oyo to Ibadan to Ekiti kingdoms.

long story shot. we have a long history of empires, wars, civil wars an war lords. we are not cowards. we know when to fight.

bonus: a certain awolowo chased ojukwu to Abidjan without going to the battle field.

brain supersedes brawn!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by crackerspub: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2017
[s]
Baawaa:

[/s]

I never knew why they call you guys Cowards, now I know.

16 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by ThugCheetah(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:
They will never listen!

That's why they have been so marginalised since inception of Nigeria and absolutely have nothing to boast of back home.

Fleeing there region in swarms once they attain adulthood.

Call Yoruba's cowards, it took them where they got to today. It's playing right and smart in politics.

Who has bravery helped?

Talking about unity begging, it funny to me. Why so much attach importance to yourselves that you believe Nigeria is begging your lots.

Who has actually begged?

Better transfer aggressions to your elites and not blaming others for your woes
its very annoying my brother
Why can't igbos be cowards like we Yoruba Muslims
Why can't they asslick fulanis like we have been doing
What kind of tribe is that? grin

25 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by Basic123: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:

Yorubas know when to fight and when to watch and strategize. that's the difference between us.

we are not cowards. we have a well documented history of war lords, generals and empires in a democratic system long before the coming of the white man. what do ibos have? nothing. if not for the white man your people will still be struggling with killing bush meat with projectiles.

why don't you give me a detailed history of the ibo and advancements made before the coming of the white man and I'll do the same for Yorubas.

in fact give me the name of 5 ibo generals/war lords from the precolonial era ad I'll give you 20 from ijebu kingdom to, egba to Oyo to Ibadan to Ekiti kingdoms.

long story shot. we have a long history of empires, wars, civil wars an war lords. we are not cowards. we know when to fight.

bonus: a certain awolowo chased ojukwu to Abidjan without going to the battle field.

Igbo(s) too know all this.they only shout cowards to compensate for their inferiority complex towards yorubas.Simple!

I have read several wars fought by yoruba warriors using guns sold to them by Portuguese in 18th and 19th century.Igbo(s) has no documented history politically and militarily before white came.so,the civil war is a big deal and everything to themcheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by Basic123: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2017
ThugCheetah:
What kind of nonsense people are they for Gods sake? grin
Its not necessary.you can waste more 5000 000 of your women and children like ojukwu did with 3000 000 in his quest to show he is brave than gowon,ran away dressing like woman,came back and contested for senator under the same hausa fulani party un NPN and loss woefullygrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by Benekruku(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2017
ThugCheetah:
What kind of nonsense people are they for Gods sake? grin

Cowards with achievements that Igbo's flee into there region on daily basis

Asslicked Fulani and got large chunks and benefits from Nigeria

And the brave ones that didn't asslick re far behind where they stand.

6 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by ThugCheetah(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2017
Basic123:

Its not necessary.you can waste more 5000 000 of your women and children like ojukwu did with 3000 000 in his quest to show he is brave than ojukwu,ran away dressing like woman,came back and contested for senator under the same hausa fulani party on NPN and loss woefullygrin

pained ass grin
A little knock on your cone shaped hydraulic skull and u begin with d same old boring "ojukwu this ojukwu that " lamentation grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by ThugCheetah(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Cowards with achievements that Igbo's flee into there region on daily basis

Asslicked Fulani and got large chunks and benefits from Nigeria

And the brave ones that didn't asslick re far behind where they stand.

winning skullarships and flinging nylon shit allover Oshogbo.. Is tat what u call achievement? grin

Asslicking Fulani in exchange for 3 pots of ewedu ..is that what u call "large chunks of benefits?" grin

17 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by Truth4eva: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2017
Baawaa:
We were in Opposition for long in the SW, Our Leader AWOLOWO was jailed, Abiola Election was annulled, he was killed, his wife was killed, his business was killed. Ajasin was put under house arrest, Abraham Adesanya was shot and the bullets went like raindrops, Bola Ige was murdered in Ibadan, our elections were rigged with provoking audacity, Tinubu was attacked politically and almost brought down but we fought without destroying Nigeria. We conquered without silly blackmail!!

There WAS a country called NIGERIA and DEMOCRAZY has come to stay, if you can't play with common sense, you will just die of hypocritical ranting!

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by Basic123: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2017
ThugCheetah:
pained ass grin
A little knock on your cone shaped hydraulic skull and u begin with d same old boring "ojukwu this ojukwu that " lamentation grin
You are free to say that to make your self happy and save yourself from hypertensive crisisgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by Markfemi2: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Baawaa:

but the question to you from a yoruba to another i s
why do we have to experience all this mess if we are truly in a our country?
is that not a sign something is wrong somewhere
abiola must die
awolowo must be jailed?

that said
the only reason im not supporting ibo 100% is cause of the timing if this type of agitation happened under gej i would have personally ensured biafra came to reality next week.

6 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by Omofunaab2: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2017
All these Yoruba guys opening threads to discuss about Igbos and Biafra...

Na wa for u oooo... . All of una sha wan emulate oladeebo and nairaland residential zombie "sarrki"

All these potopoto guys will come here to share gala as usual and insult yorubas

14 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by Markfemi2: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2017
ThugCheetah:
pained ass grin

dont forget your crying governor of enugu after nimbo massacre
Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by ThugCheetah(m): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2017
captleonerd:

i am yoruba like u...but truth be told, with all our "warlords and gods of war" our obas were still chased away by 15year old mini skirt wearing Dahomey girls grin

19 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by EvilMetahuman: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2017
ODVanguard:
Unity beggar oshi. I don't understand how you, a supposed Yoruba man, can claim to know what is best for an igbo man than an igbo man. Is it by force? Can't you survive without igbos? Coz I don't understand the point of this sermon of yours for goodness sakes.

People like you are really making Yorubas look bad especially on this forum and I'm sick of that shyt. What igbos are asking for is within their right. Even Yorubas sef want restructuring (at the very least). We don't see your likes supporting restructuring on here, rather you will be attacking those that are advocating for either restructuring or secession. You need to get a life boy, coz you are an embarrassment and that's the truth.
tell him.

14 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by captleonerd(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2017
ThugCheetah:
i am yoruba like u...but truth be told, with all our "warlords and gods of war" our obas were still chased away by 15year old mini skirt wearing Dahomey girls grin

clown in your dreams

1 Like

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by SaiNigeria: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2017
Igbos will emulate the Yorubas only when Ilorin is recovered from the Fulanis

19 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by ApexPredator: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2017
Lmfao grin only in that part of Nigeria will submissiveness to other groups be encouraged and look at as a source of pride.

12 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by Benekruku(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2017
ThugCheetah:
winning skullarships and flinging nylon shit allover Oshogbo.. Is tat what u call achievement? grin

Asslicking Fulani in exchange for 3 pots of ewedu ..is that what u call "large chunks of benefits?" grin

Go to Oshogbo and see your lots there!

There re more successful Igbomen in Oshogbo than anystate the land locked erosion ridden region.

Ewedu or not, the South-West is still a Dubia or America that your lots will always flee to

3 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2017
If we emulate the west. A northerner would have been Lagos governor with the way they are taking Nnpc positions.

Nigeria civil war was a Northern victory but some folks sees it as depressing a tribe/people.

The way most Yoruba brags of Lagos I wonder if there are the only people living in VGC and most beautiful places Lagos have. Some tribe Rocks Lagos than most of you folks but tribalism won't let u see.

Bro there is nothing to emulate, different strokes for different folks, if the Yoruba want to be matyre for Nigeria to exist then it's good for them Hausa/ Fulani tribe has need to sacrifice people at some point in time.

But here in Igbo land every head counts. For Every action there would be a counter reaction. The indegenous people of Biafra are know miscreants in south east and online but we would never allow their death by an Hausa president go unpunished.

7 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by EvilMetahuman: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2017
ThugCheetah:

atleast it's better than dressing like an old hooker to escape to abidjan after wasting 3miilliiion flat headed ediots in a needless war.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by Stingman: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Please write another thread on why the Hausa/Fulanis should emulate the Yorubas for once...if you are not a coward!

14 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by ThugCheetah(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Go to Oshogbo and see your lots there!

There re more successful Igbomen in Oshogbo than anystate the land locked erosion ridden region.

Ewedu or not, the South-West is still a Dubia or America that your lots will always flee to
eermmm...how many brown roofs are in Dubai?
How many % of Dubai indegenes are skull miners?
Are there bags of nylon sh*t currently hovering around Dubai?? grin
These are questions that need answering b4 putting Dubai and oshogbo in one sentence

20 Likes

Re: Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once by ThugCheetah(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
atleast it better than dressing like an old hooker to escape to abidjan after wasting 3miilliiion flat headed ediots in a needless war.
grin i feel ur pain
But truth be told, nothing justifies 43 year old skull miners being chased away by 13 year old spaghetti t-shirt wearing Dahomey valkyries grin

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Lying Against Your State - Coalition Tells Enugu APC / Dubai Ruler Suspects His Wife Of Cheating On Him With Her Bodyguard After Catchi / Ghana's Western Togoland Region Declares Sovereignty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.