Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Nairalanders Beware Of Cheap Data Sellers Like Daodu Opeyemi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Beware Of Cheap Data Sellers Like Daodu Opeyemi (2194 Views)

Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos / Ogbunike Bat Cave And Deadly Viruses!! Nairalanders Beware / Nairalanders Beware Of Cheap Data Sellers Like Daodu Opeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Beware Of Cheap Data Sellers Like Daodu Opeyemi by edunwanna: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nairalander let's stay away from this Cheap data sellers especially

Daodu Opeyemi (GTbank 0123756564).
The guys is not Only a Thief but a Criminal,
he has been going about scamming people, pretending to sell cheap data.
If you contact him, He will say the Receiving data before pay is no longer available, that its pay before delivery, and when you pay, he phone will be switched off even on WhatsApp he will goffline for day, two other people I met on Nairaland has complained the same thing about him.
He is a thief stealing from those who want to buy data, plz stay away from him.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Beware Of Cheap Data Sellers Like Daodu Opeyemi by Nutase: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
The luv of awoof is the beginning of getting scammed.
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of Cheap Data Sellers Like Daodu Opeyemi by donemenike: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2017
The guy is a criminal, his name on nairaland is Flosh. Please beware of him. He is a criminal. Pls admin block him.

Re: Nairalanders Beware Of Cheap Data Sellers Like Daodu Opeyemi by thecall: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
edunwanna:
Nairalander let's stay away from this Cheap data sellers especially

Daodu Opeyemi (GTbank 0123756564).
The guys is not Only a Thief but a Criminal,
he has been going about scamming people, pretending to sell cheap data.
If you contact him, He will say the Receiving data before pay is no longer available, that its pay before delivery, and when you pay, he phone will be switched off even on WhatsApp he will goffline for day, two other people I met on Nairaland has complained the same thing about him.
He is a thief stealing from those who want to buy data, plz stay away from him.
You are very correct. the guy is an expert criminal.
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of Cheap Data Sellers Like Daodu Opeyemi by etibaba(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
sorry but it was obvious.
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of Cheap Data Sellers Like Daodu Opeyemi by cellsolver(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
I read this post and i felt bad because people like this fellow DAODU will not allow people like us to have a good business deal online..I sell cheap data and we have an office you can locate us if you have any complain. Not everyone that works online is a scam because some from nairaland have patronise us and they know that we are legit and not fake

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Plastic Chairs And Tables Distributors In Nigeria / At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? / Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.