Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? (2193 Views)

At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / At What Age Should A Boy Be Called A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by dealordea(m): 5:43am On Sep 24, 2010
By this i dont mean how you feel, i mean a number on paper.
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by 1102(m): 7:11am On Sep 24, 2010
how you feel, immediately hair starts growing down there

on paper, 18yrs!
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by femmy2010(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2010
At the age u bcome conscious of right and wrong.
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by Spyker: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2010
When you think you are no longer young, that is when you are no longer young.
Don't you see that the age for youths in this country called Nigeria is not defined because even men over 45years are still claiming to be young when they are already old.
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by babyme1(f): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2010
Spyker:

When you think you are no longer young, that is when you are no longer young.
Don't you see that the age for youths in this country called Nigeria is not defined because even men over 45years are still claiming to be young when they are already old.

grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by Tinksh(f): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2010
It depends on the person and how they behave or act or their personality. I know some people in their 20's that act like they are 50 and vice versa.
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by segzicres(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2010
Tink_sh:

It depends on the person and how they behave or act or their personality. I know some people in their 20's that act like they are 50 and vice versa.

the person's deceiving you, acting on the low to get you off guard. don't 'gawk' again.
most people are stupid until thet learn from their mistakes. some learn from other people's mistakes which i very tight.
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by Ben13: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2010
There's absolutely nothing we can do about it, spyker. wink
Age doesn't count in 9ja, not for anything.
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by Tinksh(f): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2010
segzi cres:

the person's deceiving you, acting on the low to get you off guard. don't 'gawk' again.
most people are silly until thet learn from their mistakes. some learn from other people's mistakes which i very tight.

Huh Are you sure that response is for me?? I dont get what your comment has to do with mine.
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by Tosinville(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2010
I wonder how romantic this thread is now?
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by CareTaker1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2010
@40 you can no longer convince/lie to yourself that you are still young
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2010
When you reached the legal age, in most countries its 18 years old. For me age is simply a state of mind. If you don't mind, it won't matter.
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2010
You have the rest of you life to feel old so act young as long as you can.
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by Omolola1(f): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2010
my dad is still young!!!
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by Orikinla(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2010
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by ITbomb(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2010
Relationship at 19 compulsory? WTF is happenin
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2010
Have you listened to Forever Young by Jay Z? ow boy, grin
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by ice234: 1:44am On Sep 25, 2010
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by ericade: 2:32am On Oct 26, 2010
@ prof dan

sir i saw my name at the merit list, thank you GOD will bless you,
can you check my friends own?
his is kelvin funmi
reg number,
i will send the details to your phone,
or email
i am very very happy sir,
please sir when will the last list come out?
because he wrote his exam under accountancy
Re: At What Age Is Someone No Longer Young? by Tinksh(f): 2:35am On Oct 26, 2010
When your dead!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Change Of Course/ Institution For 2nd Choice Schools / One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her / Amazing And Interesting Facts That You Didn't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.