Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. (2474 Views)

Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front / "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by morbeta(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
A serving Nigeria Army officer posted tjis on his Facebook page. For real the hate is deep. I pray for Nigeria my country.

Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by ebukahandsome(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Unity aint by force.
You will soon pay for the bloods you have spilt so far

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
I tire for Buhari Southern supporters oo

1 Like

Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by tribalistseun: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Anyone who vote for Buhari in the South will fall and ... You know the rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by Youngadvocate(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
It's not new to Igbos. You have been spilling their blood since 1966.

But, what your imagination can't beat is, each time you spill their blood they breed healthier, intelligent and industrious children more abundantly, each time you destroy their properties and desecrate their lands, they bounce back with greater investment and business boom right in your own land.

They suffered genocide and most severe, cruel casualties in during the war, but, today, look at them, century miles away from you and you are still glued to only your guns and your bullets.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by ritababe(f): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
how do we verify that you are owner of that account?

1 Like

Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by Nutase: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
sad
Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by marshalcarter: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
this country don taya me....I dey find how i go take escape commot
Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by Jetjacky(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
They're already doing it life in Oyigbo and Isalangwa and Ubakala but God is not silent. Chineke chukwu Okike ga egosi ha.

1 Like

Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nigeria is really a dead country that have zero value for human lives... may God pushing my ancestors for bringing me to this useless lawless country
Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
When buhari captures KANU

Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by babyfaceafrica: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fake news

1 Like

Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by Israeljones(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
I wont be surprise if Ipob is the one behind that handle....
it is against the army code of conduct to display a loose tongue like that....
Ipob devils just blv Everyone will be as daft and dumb to digest such a childish act... .. the outsiders too are not dumb..,,

The Nigerian Army must do the needful fast n effective

6 Likes

Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by SweetJoystick(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fake Facebook account
Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by Alcatraz007: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fake account! Fake news!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by Deedeedee0: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
tribalistseun:
Anyone who vote for Buhari in the South will fall and ... You know the rest
And which of these regions makeup the South?
Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by ruggedtimi(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
hmm
Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by McGg: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
that's the mentality
Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by qimo: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
undecided
Re: See What A Serving Nigeria Army Officer Posted On His Facebook Page About Igbos. by chineduemmao: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2017
Youngadvocate:
It's not new to Igbos. You have been spilling their blood since 1966.

But, what your imagination can't beat is, each time you spill their blood they breed healthier, intelligent and industrious children more abundantly, each time you destroy their properties and desecrate their lands, they bounce back with greater investment and business boom right in your own land.

They suffered genocide and most severe, cruel casualties in during the war, but, today, look at them, century miles away from you and you are still glued to only your guns and your bullets.
may your days be long

(1) (Reply)

The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. / The Truth About Societe Generale Bank Vs CBN - Saraki / Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.