Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. (2487 Views)

Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George / If This Is True Then It Was Nemesis That Killed Abba Kyari And Not Covid-19 / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by ofai: 1:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Every region is now OPENLY and PASSIONATELY canvassing in favor of restructuring as against separation. All they needed was a catalyst - kanu's separatist machine, IPOB to trigger the once unlikely move.

Ohaneze and south east governors first declared theirs, followed almost immediately by the south south caucus, then the Ibadan declaration from the southwest came with tinubu also lending his voice for restructuring as against separation.

The north central has joined the fray in favouring restructuring as against separation. The north west and east have equally acknowledged the move to restructure albeit reluctantly.

Various committee for each zone have already started putting their words into play as documents have been prepared to be submitted to the national Assembly through the office of the APC working committee on restructuring headed by el rufai.

Love or hate KANU/IPOB, he remains Nigeria's NEMESIS.

cc pazienza Afam4eva

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by elderhimself(m): 1:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Hurricane Biafra..... some people needs to be evacuated !

3 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 26, 2017
ofai:
Every region is now OPENLY and PASSIONATELY canvassing in favor of restructuring as against separation. All they needed was a catalyst - kanu's separatist machine, IPOB to trigger the once unlikely move.

Ohaneze and south east governors first declared theirs, followed almost immediately by the south south caucus, then the Ibadan declaration from the southwest came with tinubu also lending his voice for restructuring as against separation.

The north central has joined the fray in favouring restructuring as against separation. The north west and east have equally acknowledged the move to restructure albeit reluctantly.

Various committee for each zone have already started putting their words into play as documents have been prepared to be submitted to the national Assembly through the office of the APC working committee on restructuring headed by el rufai.

Love or hate KANU/IPOB, he remains Nigeria's NEMESIS.

cc pazienza Afam4eva
Only Kanu's shadow fa. . .

1 Like

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 26, 2017
ofai:
All they needed was a catalyst - kanu's separatist machine, IPOB to trigger the once unlikely move.

IPOB was a waste of energy. The east never needed Biafra, they need a common goal.

Only if Nnamdi loved his country and wanted east to rise and rise like China or Japan. All he had to do was switch his Biafra rhetoric to internal sufficiency.

You think the east could not build a seaport on their own using the little goodwill Nigeria still has. You think it they can't build conglomerates with factories in every geopolitical zone. You think eastern industrialist like the Chinese can't fund senators from different geo political zone through proxies like Rochas of Imo and Orji of Abia and Nweke from Enugu and Igbokwe of Lagos.

You don't need Biafra you need the factors of production.

You will see me diss, the east but it does not change the fact that my loving mother is from Njikoka LGA. I am blue blood on paternal and maternal sides.

I am lucky to have a grandfather (an Ichie) who never preached hatred, tribalism or dissonance. He has 8 daughters and 1 son. He's daughters and grand daughters are married to every geopolitical zone. He encouraged it.

He knew power and influence are gotten from mobility and not seclusion.

You can see this theory in easterners who moved out of the east to the north or west. They have grown powerful and prosperous.

The east must not only make friends they must make "bonds" .. cement relationships and consolidate power among groups and not ethnicity or tribes.

You can't imagine the level of success my family members enjoy because of intermarriage and interdependence.

2 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

The question you should ask yourself is how restructuring will benefit the South East.

Restructuring won't solve any of Nigeria's problems. What Nigeria should walk towards is infrastructure and the tripling of tariffs on imported goods.
Restructuring is the way forward

3 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by ipobarecriminals: 2:54am On Sep 26, 2017
wink we hear u very loud and clearly but where is that nuisance hunchback lunatic. ?
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 26, 2017
giftq:
e
Restructuring is the way forward

Giftq .. permit me to speak to you as a brother.

As my good friend Ekele Ufondu told me that alcohol does not lie and my father a titled man for the SS said after 5 bottles whatever a man's says is true.

In have successful kinsmen from the east.

Restructuring will make the east weaker. Anything that has to do with limiting the inflow of capital to the sole responsibility of the east translates to a tortoise vs hare development policy.

The east must delay restructuring till it has roads, relationships, schools, hospitals, railways. It cannot do with restructuring ... Where will the money come from
. Not the centre and restructuring will affect each states ability to pay loans.

I wish we can see in person. So we can discuss.. when do I will be home in November. And I explain why the east support for restructure does not benefit the east. At least not today.

Consolidate first
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Vutseck(m): 3:21am On Sep 26, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
wink we hear u very loud and clearly but where is that nuisance hunchback lunatic. ?

People results to insults and name calling when they lag constructive argument

whereby make fool of himself
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 26, 2017
Why did Nigerian Government killed Nnamdi Kanu? I just received the video today. Why is everybody quiet. If you think you are not concern it would surely get to you someday. Fu*ck! Nigeria.!

1 Like

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 26, 2017
ydass:
Why did Nigerian Government killed Nnamdi Kanu? I just received the video today. Why is everybody quiet. If you think you are not concern it would surely get to you someday. mess Nigeria.!

Nnamdi is not dead.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Nnamdi is not dead.

I have the video jor don't Mugu me because you work for APC

1 Like

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Vutseck(m): 3:36am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

As my good friend Ekele Ufondu told me that alcohol does not lie and my father a titled man for the SS said after 5 bottles whatever a man's says is true.

Restructuring will make the east weaker. Anything that has to do with limiting the inflow of capital to the sole responsibility of the east translates to a tortoise vs hare development policy.

The east must delay restructuring till it has roads, relationships, schools, hospitals, railways. It cannot do with restructuring ... Where will the money come from
. Not the centre and restructuring will affect each states ability to pay loans.

I wish we can see in person. So we can discuss. And I explain why the east support for restructure does not benefit the east. At least not today.

Cry me a river !

is the East complaining ?

after the civil war the East was able to re-develop without the assistance of the FG

your submission is clearly like someone crying more than the bereaved

hence you wants to be dependent on oil money

4 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

The east has delayed restructuring for over 50 years now.
And as things are
- Federal roads are non-existent
- No railways
- Poor schools, hospitals, relationships etc

5 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 26, 2017
Vutseck:

after the civil war the East was able to re-develop without the assistance of the FG

Without assistance of the FG, accompanied by discrimination by the FG

2 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 26, 2017
Vutseck:

Cry me a river !

is the East complaining ?

your submission is clearly like someone crying more than the bereaved

hence you wants to be dependent on oil money

Pls calm down. If the east truly re_capitalized . IPOB won't stand a chance.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

If the east truly re_capitalized . IPOB won't stand a chance.
The keyword being "if"

2 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Vutseck(m): 4:35am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Pls calm down. If the east truly re_capitalized . IPOB won't stand a chance.

Ipob was able to gain momentum with large followers because of the flawed system that benefits only but some sections of the country

talk of nepotism,favouritism,sectionalism and so forth

these are among the things restructured Nigeria will address

the Easterners will benefits from human capital development which the current system does not support

after 50yrs...

you can't continue doing things in the same direction and expect different results

In that arrangement, any region that wishes can use their total IGR or better still, take a loan to sponsor religious tourism, no one cares

5 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 26, 2017
giftq:

The east has delayed restructuring for over 50 years now.
And as things are
- Federal roads are non-existent
- No railways
- Poor schools, hospitals, relationships etc

Giftq wannem. Na you I wan yar with.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Giftq wannem. Na you I wan yar with.
No wahala
But we have recycled the same "One Nigeria", "anti-kwarapshon" talking points for 5 decades and PRODUCED NOTHING.

Is it not time to try something new?

1 Like

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 26, 2017
Vutseck:

Ipob was able to gain momentum with large followers because of the flawed system that benefits only but some sections of the country

talk of nepotism,favouritism,sectionalism and so forth

these are among the things restructured Nigeria will address

the Easterners will benefits from human capital development which the current system does not support

after 50yrs...

you can't continue doing things in the same direction and expect different results

In that arrangement, any region that wishes can use their total IGR or better still, take a loan to sponsor religious tourism, no one cares

Chai.. u drank the cool aid.

What IGR.. have u seen the IGR of the east and what the centre gives the east. Think ... Think .. why do eastern businessmen mAke more money outside the east.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 26, 2017
giftq:

No wahala
But we have recycled the same "One Nigeria", "anti-kwarapshon" talking points for 5 decades and PRODUCED NOTHING.

Is it not time to try something new?

It is only a fool that wants to know what killed his father.
When he is not prepared.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

It is only a fool that wants to know what killed his father.
When he is not prepared.
And you plan to improve Nigeria by threatening and bombing other people right ? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 26, 2017
giftq:

And you plan to improve Nigeria by threatening and bombing other people right ? grin grin grin

Bros ... I decided to share info because I have kinsmen in the east.

The east does not need Biafra it needs financial and commercial influence. China is powerful today because nobody understands it's plans.... no nation has the capital China has.

Open ur mind. If the east grows strong and powerful... like the Chinese say its a win win. Talk to them... consolidation of power is more important than restructuring

Restructuring means your only worth what investors will risk.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Ok fair enough

TheCabal:

The east does not need Biafra it needs financial and commercial influence.
Which the FG and the rest of nigger area is UNWILLING to provide.

TheCabal:

Open ur mind. If the east grows strong and powerful... like the Chinese say its a win win. Talk to them... consolidation of power is more important than restructuring
The east will not grow strong and powerful under the present set up

2 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 26, 2017
giftq:

Ok fair enough

Which the FG and the rest of nigger area is UNWILLING to provide.

The east will not grow strong and powerful under the present set up

Yes it will. Tell all importers.. to employ tax lawyers from Nigeria an countries they import from.

Tell importers to join APC, PDP e.t.c The east will grow weak if it can't influence the ports regardless where the ports are. Concentrate on the exchange rate.

Stop complaining... start funding the upper and lower house. Saraki funded senators and reps from every book and cranny.

Stop identity politics start funding polices. Restructuring will mAke the east limp.

Think... think... Ndigbo does not have the votes ,nor is it the golden goose.

It's a trap.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

Yes it will. Tell all importers.. to employ tax lawyers from Nigeria an countries they import from.
And who will pay these lawyers? And who are the niggers making such draconian tax laws?

TheCabal:

Tell importers to join APC, PDP e.t.c The east will grow weak if it can't influence the ports regardless where the ports are. Concentrate on the exchange rate.
Why not tell FG to build more ports first: Port-Harcourt, Onne etc. And dredge river Niger up to Onitsha

TheCabal:

Stop complaining... start funding the upper and lower house. Saraki funded senators and reps from every book and cranny.

Stop identity politics start funding polices. Restructuring will mAke the east limp.
Think... think...

Much as I suppport Saraki, I know that he funded all that with practically looted money.
SE businessmen and businesswomen do not have access to such loot.

2 Likes

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 26, 2017
giftq:

And who will pay these lawyers? And who are the niggers making such draconian tax laws?

Why not tell FG to build more ports first: Port-Harcourt, Onne etc. And dredge river Niger up to Onitsha

Much as I suppport Saraki, I know that he funded all that with practically looted money.
SE businessmen and businesswomen do not have access to such loot.

... If not for the love I have for my mother who is from the east.. she stood by my side and will stand by my side no matter what. I swear .. I won't explain this. I have gained so much from my eastern heritage even more from the ease at which I am accepted in the north, SS and SW. My extended family is Mobile. We understand languages and cultures within and outside Naija.

China won't borrow Biafra money. It won't do business with Biafra because of Taiwan. But it will borrow any part of Nigeria money. Billions even trillions... but you need power. You need to have the ability to influence the center.

China is floating an oil for gold or yuan Bill. Which means nations won't need dollars for business with China.. Russia is jumping on board.

The east must stick to the Nigerian flag. The east must borrow all it can for infrastructural development.

Petro dollars will decline but petro.. will run the world till the last.drop.

Why do you think.. I call myself ... the cabal .. I am welcomed in every meeting.. we grow rich no matter what. But I be damned if my kinsmen from the east grow weaker. It means I grow weaker.

That what a cabal, is about. Information and influence

Money is power... the east can only grow powerful if we grow dependent as we are dependent on oil and cow Meat.

Consolidate.. don't segregate.
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

... If not for the love I have for my mother who is from the east.. she stood by my side and will stand by my side no matter what. I swear .. I won't explain this. I have gained so much from my eastern heritage even more from the ease at which I am accepted in the north, SS and SW. My extended family is Mobile. We understand languages and cultures within and outside Naija.

China won't borrow Biafra money. It won't do business with Biafra because of Taiwan. But it will borrow any part of Nigeria money. Billions even trillions... but you need power. You need to have the ability to influence the center.

China is floating an oil for gold or yuan Bill. Which means nations won't need dollars for business with China.. Russia is jumping on board.

The east must stick to the Nigerian flag. The east must borrow all it can for infrastructural development.

Petri dollars will decline but petro.. will run the world till the last.drop.
This is why Restructuring is the way forward

1 Like

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by OjukwuWarBird: 5:54am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

In have successful kinsmen from the east.

I wish we can see in person. So we can discuss.. when do I will be home in November. And I explain why the east support for restructure does not benefit the east. At least not today.

Consolidate first

The East must delay Restructuring for what.?

Where did this one come out from.?

You need to go back to school for more education.

So many Fulani people advising Easterners including this one I quoted.

1 Like

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by OjukwuWarBird: 5:55am On Sep 26, 2017
ydass:
Why did Nigerian Government killed Nnamdi Kanu? I just received the video today. Why is everybody quiet. If you think you are not concern it would surely get to you someday. Fu*ck! Nigeria.!

Which video.?

You think if Kanu is dead, Biafrans won't have risen in anger by now.

Post the video so that we can analyze it properly
Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by OjukwuWarBird: 5:59am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

The east does not need Biafra it needs financial and commercial influence. China is powerful today because nobody understands it's plans.... no nation has the capital China has.

Restructuring means your only worth what investors will risk.

All those things you mentioned will be possible once we take over our resources

So stop advising us you this Fulani man.

1 Like

Re: The Kanu Effect And Nigeria's Nemesis. by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 26, 2017
giftq:

This is why Restructuring is the way forward

The west has LAgos and Ogun.... ivy league states.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? / BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll / How Dino Melaye Outshined Abdullahi Adamu Within Three Years In Senate – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.