Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People (4322 Views)

IPOB Obigbo Ward 2 Celebrate End Of Year Party(pics) / Massive Jubilation At Obigbo Port Harcourt Over The Arrival Of Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by CaptainGOOD: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2017
zionmde:

Dont get me wrong. but the truth is dat most of those guys are ipob members(which i dont see anything wrong in being a member) I just asked op a question to know why soldiers are attacking igbos there

U ar3 just talking rubbish...
Are there no yoruba agberos in lagos disturbing peace of people?.

Why now connect them with Igbos..
Egberos are everywhere in the country u dnt have to make refference to Igbos with that if u wana makea point!..
Sense fall on u
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by CaptainGOOD: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2017
sekxyqueen:

so agberos are now ipob members? ?nna you no get talk,, you just sit at your comfort zone to make unnecessary comment just to paint the movement black?? i asked you if any of the IPOB members has disturbed you but you have not answered me.

Ask him my dear... the last time.i checked egberos are evryqhere in nigerua...
yoruba agberos are also in lagos shouting owo mi da and disturbing people.
Dnt know what ipob has got to do with that.
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by SamzackD(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Really and someone here is saying you guys should get weapons to fight the military not even the police,

And you think after attacking the military the world would still see you guy's as peaceful agitators,

Go and look up the history of what the south African police did in Soweto and despite all they did Mandela never told his followers to pick up weapon and attack them, if this is the Biafra your KANU is fighting for then you guys have already lost it.
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by zionmde: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

U ar3 just talking rubbish...
Are there no yoruba agberos in lagos disturbing peace of people?.

Why now connect them with Igbos..
Egberos are everywhere in the country u dnt have to make refference to Igbos with that if u wana makea point!..
Sense fall on u
for some reasons i wont give u full details of wat happened at oyigbo. Am ashamed of Ipob members who are also igbos who went to do wat they did there. I dont get sentimental because its Igbos but i know that events there were provoked by those guys
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by Odingo1: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2017
zionmde:

for some reasons i wont give u full details of wat happened at oyigbo. Am ashamed of Ipob members who are also igbos who went to do wat they did there. I dont get sentimental because its Igbos but i know that events there were provoked by those guys
Continue hating Igbos, that is why they want to leave Nigeria for you people and you people are behaving as if you people cannot survive without them.
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by zionmde: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2017
Odingo1:

Continue hating Igbos, that is why they want to leave Nigeria for you people and you people are behaving as if you people cannot survive without them.
ok. u re one of the selfish guys. If u have not travelled to the core north u wont understand that ipob hate igbos
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by CaptainGOOD: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2017
zionmde:

U ar a liar...
As long as i know.. the army proviked everything u claimed that happend..
Have u asked urselves these important question.

What is army doing in southeast with armoured tanks. Intimidating civilians.
When the court has nit orderd for kanus arrest? undecided
Even if the do it will be the work.of police to arrest kanu. Not army.
In sane countries.. army stay put in d barracks u only see them with armoured vehicles when there is war.. if army didnt go to east with arms to imtimidate people.. would this all happen undecided
So why blaming it on ipob..

I think the problem of some of us igbo is mental weakness... but thats very few among us.
And thats d problem u are having now MENTAL WEAKNESS.
Because everyone is against ipob online labbelling 'terrorist' wrongly (which u know is false) and ur weak brain is gradually submitting to their propaganda which they are doing on purpose!

U ARE ASHEMED OF IPOB... BUT IM ASHAMED OF U undecided

1 Like

Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by zionmde: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

U ar a liar...
As long as i know.. the army proviked everything u claimed that happend..
Have u asked urselves these important question.

What is army doing in southeast with armoured tanks. Intimidating civilians.
When the court has nit orderd for kanus arrest? undecided
Even if the do it will be the work.of police to arrest kanu. Not army.
In sane countries.. army stay put in d barracks u only see them with armoured vehicles when there is war.. if army didnt go to east with arms to imtimidate people.. would this all happen undecided
So why blaming it on ipob..

I think the problem of some of us igbo is mental weakness... but thats very few among us.
And thats d problem u are having now MENTAL WEAKNESS.
Because everyone is against ipob online labbelling 'terrorist' wrongly (which u know is false) and ur weak brain is gradually submitting to their propaganda which they are doing on purpose!

U ARE ASHEMED OF IPOB... BUT IM ASHAMED OF U undecided

I see everything wrong in attacking hausas who did not attack u get that. whether soldiers are in South east or not does give anybody reasons to go to trailer park and attack people and destroy their goods. I maintain ipob guys hate igbos. Ask someone who has spent time in the north he will explain better. all these attitude of i will beat u because ur brother beat me is senseless
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by CaptainGOOD: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2017
zionmde:

[s]I see everything wrong in attacking hausas who did not attack u get that. whether soldiers are in South east or not does give anybody reasons to go to trailer park and attack people and destroy their goods. I maintain ipob guys hate igbos. Ask someone who has spent time in the north he will explain better. all these attitude of i will beat u because ur brother beat me is senseless[/s]

U are just talking trash!!..
Ur problem is naiviety and mental weakness.
U did not see what the soldeir who is an hausa man posted..now tell me now tell me how they wount react if soldiers start shooting them as the army posted.

The last time i checked, the attitute of " i will beat u becoz u beat my brother"
Or what eva u call it..is only synonymous with hausa not igbo.
When an innocent igbo woman was killid in cold blood in front of her husband because of religion .. did the igbos retaliate in east? NO

but imagine if igbos killed one hausa in east becoz of religion..what would have happend.

As long as i kno.. igbos are peaceful and wont start hurting anyone just like that without being hurt or provoked.
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by staytravel: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
adult91:
Please and please ndi Igbo my people should stop arguing with afonja online. They see u as threat mentally, financially, in sports ,etc. They have also influenced the south west based Igbos with their ideas and that's why ur bro will come back and think he is smarter than you. Furthermore, do not trust their politicians kicking against buhari like fayose, ffk, reno, etc. They do it to gain relevance in their quest and pursuit to fulfill their political ambitions, especially Reno Omokri and Fayose.
Do not support evil because it befell a Yoruba man because u are not like them. And don't forget we might have not began our agitation for independence if obj didn't misuse democracy and laid an evil path. And for some of u who think u can manage Nigeria in ur lifetime. U cannot. The traits are passed down to generations that oil is the only uniting factor in Nigeria
Lastly, teach your children our language at least for secrecy

I agree with the last point in particular.
Igbo people, we need to be smarter about the situation in Nigeria.
Nigeria is for the Northerner comfort and the Yorubas’s Identity. Every other ethnic group will be marginalised if they choose not to accept that.

It's imperative for those with the means to take it upon themselves to invest, improve and monitor the east. We also need means to protect it.
Coming out and vocalising emotionally every single thing that "they" are doing isn’t productive because in reality no one cares.

Progressing our langugue wu ihe mkpa.
Anyị bido mere comics maka ụmụaka. Ndi igbo niile kwesiri ikwu okwu Igbo.

http://www.okwu.co
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
The zoo must fall.
Has the 'zoo' fallen yet? tongue
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Have They Killed Some Miscreants Already?

The injustice In this country will get to your family too. Amen
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by Pascalberry(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
sekxyqueen:

what are you saying??whose peace were they disrupting? ?have they disturb you before??
My guy wen dem Cone Agbor dey look so Arrogant And Rude cun blyk say em dey force us. wich kind dirty b dat nah.
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
my father's house and the entire south east must fall.
Amen
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pascalberry:
My guy wen dem Cone Agbor dey look so Arrogant And Rude cun blyk say em dey force us. wich kind dirty b dat nah.
Agbor is in Delta state. Is Delta state in the South East? Mumu
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by IJOBA2: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
sekxyqueen:

what are you saying??whose peace were they disrupting? ?have they disturb you before??
MECHIE ONU GI THERE OSISO angry
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by IJOBA2: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
hollah123:
since it is the zoo soldiers n zoogerians so d Nigerian soldiers cannot b blamed n Nigerians cannot b blamed maybe they should visit the next zoological garden n report to the Lion King
EWEDU MUSLIM

Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by Pascalberry(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Agbor is in Delta state. Is Delta state in the South East? Mumu
U b Goat of all time. Is Asaba In the south East??. why Biafra dey claim d land?? U don show ya idiotic sense now. so bcus em dey say SE u jus conclude say nah only der em claim. make more research on d issue. Foolish boy
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by jpphilips(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Ok.. Somewhere here in Anambra. We r trying to mobilise ourselves. We protect our lives and properties against d zoogerians..

Umunnem prepare for the worst.. Get at least one weapon nw.. Over here we r not waiting to b taken unawares

Your stupidity is pregnant, ask Kanu to resume or resign.
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by DonBobes(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
myright:
Obigbo is currently on fire. The zoo army is attacking Biafrans there.
fools

Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by hollah123: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
IJOBA2:
EWEDU MUSLIM
thunder wipe out your generations
Re: Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People by IJOBA2: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
hollah123:
thunder wipe out your generations
I PAIN AM

(1) (2) (Reply)

The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS / Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) / Unbelievable!!! See What President Buhari Did At World Leaders Meeting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.