Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) (4282 Views)

I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / Video:How MKO Personally Drove Abiola Babes For Hours In Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by shakaZuIlu: 4:08am On Dec 06, 2019
Did you know that MKO Abiola actually fled from Nigeria shortly after the 1993 elections were annulled by the Babangida regime?

In fact, MKO was free and safe in London until some of his people convinced him to return to Nigeria to dare General Abacha and continue what they called fight for the masses. So, that was how MKO returned to Nigeria in 1994, declared himself president and ordered the armed forces to take orders from him alone.

A furious Abacha immediately had MKO Abiola arrested on charges of treason (see photo). But then again, something interesting happened. Abacha had an offer to MKO: relinquish the demand for your mandate, get refunds for your campaigns, continue your business & get freedom. Some of the same people that told MKO to leave London and come and continue the fight in Nigeria told him to reject the offer. At the end of it all, MKO rejected the offer and he never returned home alive.

Now, here is the most interesting part of it all, some of the same people who told MKO to leave the UK to come and fight Abacha were actually working with Abacha and got all sorts of goodies from him while also telling MKO to continue the fight. Some others did not leave London or other foreign countries to face

Abacha but kept on their fight from far distance from Obodo Oyinbo, they did not return to Nigeria until Abacha died. Some of them are in power as you are reading this & if history is right, will be there for a long time to come.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by Snipper007: 4:49am On Dec 06, 2019
And after his death the same people besieged asorock to collect fat envelopes for a job welldone. Smh sad

10 Likes

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by TheFacelessMan: 6:28am On Dec 06, 2019
Shakazullu.... IsaAbubakar, bloodykiller and over 1000 known and unknown monikers.

You are a real case study. Seun needs to sit down with you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by TheFacelessMan: 6:29am On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by shakaZuIlu: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Fact yorubas hmmmm smh in shame embarassed
shocked

1 Like

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by Snipper007: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2019
Mko was sacrificed by his own brothers to pave way for the growth of the caliphate......

5 Likes

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by helinues: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
U know I might soiled my hands b4 ,but I am humane and reasonable yeah , cheesy
U have hate in u ,but not that bad..
But where I will have problems with u is TINUBU ( My 3friends cry ! ) U know I
Mearnt 100% of woh I said

We do not have to share same opinions/ideas regarding to politics.. We are in free world..

Btw, have you ever seen me supporting Tinubu's presidency ambitions?
Just curious to ask Ni oo

1 Like

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by fyneguy: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2019
lol OP

We should believe this narrative because you posted it, right? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by ChoCho54(f): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
At the bolded ,don't take me 4 a fool angry angry angry angry angry angry, u support him with ur blood ,water ,bone marrow ,spirit and soul , u think I don't know
........I have personal issues with him ,I know him apart from politics u don't ! So drop wat u have with him now ,n don't ever underestimate a lady's words ,we know wat u guys don't know , all u do is shout about selfish politics upandan while we watch bloody rots go on in d dark background ,

If u continue ....hmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm ok!
Don't worry Hajia, Tinubu is not going anywhere. The cabal has compiled and published his corruption dossier waiting for him to do anyhow. grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by helinues: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2019
Rekhina:
remember one thing , ladiess' boobs ,vaginas ,kidneys ,appendix ,tongue is mostly wat those politicians in ur nigerie u worship uses to call themselves formidable , if u support them u will share in their nemesis one way or another!

Abegi, it's too early for all this epistles jor

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by Rekhina(f): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2019
ChoCho54:
Don't worry Hajia, Tinubu is not going anywhere. The cabal has compiled and published his corruption dossier waiting for him to do anyhow. grin
angry that's not enough , trust me ,even if he is sent to prison ,
Is A grade duplex not their prison ? I know wat I want Harvey! cool

1 Like

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2019
Mustapha challenged yorubas ...that let any Yoruba leader that didn't collect money for abiola death come out ...till date not one

He said he has the video that if anyone comes out he would drop it , ....none has come out ooh

Watch say in the next 50 years once mustapha is dead they would try to change history

No one tried to deny ojuchkwu released awolowo when both Gowon n ojuchwu was alive ...once ikemba died ...they started their lies

9 Likes

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by Rekhina(f): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2019
helinues:

See, Tinubu is our leader and we must protect him even though I am not in support of his presidency ambitions( if that is even true self)

You are not in any position to tell me who to like or hate.. So don't make this a threat.. Okay
Ok !
Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by Snipper007: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by waledeji(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2019
AgamaLizard1:
[s][/s]
shut up
keep deceiving yourself
no mind your business until i follow you now
[s][/s] shut up, the people you are following already what have you achieved despite all your sleepless nights, you don't get people banned anymore cuz even mods don't take you serious again.... Bloody hypocrite and tribalist

1 Like

Re: Facts About How MKO Was Betrayed (pics) by waledeji(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2019
[s][/s][quote author=ThunderTua post=84669168][/s]
trash trash trash [/quote[s]
]
Shut up, your mission is to silence Yoruba voices on this forum, but you have failed woefully. The more you keep canceling their comments the more they keep making more comments.. You go die of hypertension if keep going like this cheesy wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Ize Iyamu Has Been Hospitalized, See Photos. / Bandits To Cause 26 Million Nigerians To Starve / Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.