Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate (1309 Views)

My Fiance His Getting Frustrated Please Help! / Message From A Frustrated Recruiter To Job Seekers / A MUST Read..after 2 Years Of A Frustrated Graduate Life. Earning Crazy Is Dope. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate by jonathan111: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'm a graduate of biochemistry, I graduated with Second Class lower. I'm tired of being jobless, No joy, I can't think straight, life is so hard, but I'm a man, I need to make my own cash, I don't want to go into illegal stuff like yahoo yahoo (God forbid). I don't need money from anyone but a GOOD JOB, I have little experience in sales, and administrative. I can work in Lagos or Ogun. Please help a brother, I'm tired of sleeping, I'm tired of moving from one street to another like a goat.

NB: Nobody should tell me to go take up a teaching job pending the time the dream job will come, Abeg Abeg, I'm begging you. Thanks

Cc davide470
Re: Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate by Ncsamuel(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
How long have you been a graduate?

1 Like

Re: Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate by Barryton: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
I laugh when i see people making reference to yahoo is an easy source of income
Yahoo is far more difficult than job search
Unless u intend to go spiritual, which is no longer yahoo, but rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate by jonathan111: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ncsamuel:
How long have you been a graduate?
3years now
Re: Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate by HiddenManna(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Barryton:

Pardon, what do you mean?

I ask in suspicion . .
Re: Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate by micflo28(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Why you no apply N-Power, with 30k monthly, you can start an investment with wonderful returns.
Re: Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Barryton:
bro ur very correct. Most of them use their girlfriends and family for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate by jaychubi: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
Join IPOB or BSS to restore Biafra I heard kanu pays them well
Re: Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate by bimpeecrown(f): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
jonathan111:
I'm a graduate of biochemistry, I graduated with Second Class lower. I'm tired of being jobless, No joy, I can't think straight, life is so hard, but I'm a man, I need to make my own cash, I don't want to go into illegal stuff like yahoo yahoo (God forbid). I don't need money from anyone but a GOOD JOB, I have little experience in sales, and administrative. I can work in Lagos or Ogun. Please help a brother, I'm tired of sleeping, I'm tired of moving from one street to another like a goat.

NB: Nobody should tell me to go take up a teaching job pending the time the dream job will come, Abeg Abeg, I'm begging you. Thanks
I understand your plight bro,its just rather unfortunate the country we found ourselves, but I hope help come sooner than you expected, 3years no b joke,some will say start a business, where is the startup capital, they will say start small... Small sometimes is nothing less than 20k which no one is ready to give now, just look for something of value you can add to people, which they can pay for... Wish you all the best bro. ,.

2 Likes

Re: Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate by efembaba(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
What exactly have u been involved witj these 3 years
Re: Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate by dubemwhizzy: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2017
Chat me up on 08068385733 and I will show you the way forward..... Is not easy being jobless ooo...I feel ur pain
Re: Agony Of A Frustrated Graduate by jonathan111: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2017
bimpeecrown:
I understand your plight bro,its just rather unfortunate the country we found ourselves, but I hope help come sooner than you expected, 3years no b joke,some will say start a business, where is the startup capital, they will say start small... Small sometimes is nothing less than 20k which no one is ready to give now, just look for something of value you can add to people, which they can pay for... Wish you all the best bro. ,.

Thanks sis

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Jobs - Hobark International Limited (HIL) Recruitment 2018 / Sahara Talent & Entrepreneurship Program {STEP} 2019 / Npower Teach Recruitment 2019/2020 Registration Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.