Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

Message From A Frustrated Recruiter To Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Message From A Frustrated Recruiter To Job Seekers (1223 Views)

Which Job Should I Choose In This Harsh Economy, Job A Or Stick To Job B / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / Interview Etiquette 101: My Personal Experience As A Recruiter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From A Frustrated Recruiter To Job Seekers by dramaticspeak(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dear Job Seeker, 

Do not apply for roles you are not qualified for, you waste my time and yours as the cv will end up in Trash. No! I will not keep it for future roles as you are denying other qualified people a chance for their cv's to be seen.

Also you have failed to follow instructions on the job advert. How many cv's do you really think an average hiring manager will be able to go through? 

Secondly, you even go ahead and send me messages on your application when you have ZERO experience in relation to the role advertised. 

Then you add insult to injury by calling me "Chi" when we have never met. Do you still wonder why you have not been called for interviews even though you have applied for 50 jobs that you are NOT qualified for?? Really

Enough said! Rant Over!

1 Like

Re: Message From A Frustrated Recruiter To Job Seekers by kinsnazzy: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
That's isn't necessary. Mr recruiter.
Re: Message From A Frustrated Recruiter To Job Seekers by Mustay(m): 4:20am On Apr 08, 2018
Was it Chidinma or Chigozie that wrote this?
Re: Message From A Frustrated Recruiter To Job Seekers by slimmax: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2018
@ Op, you never see anything, just do help boys commot from poverty. Abi you Neva hear of "try your luck"

2 Likes

Re: Message From A Frustrated Recruiter To Job Seekers by Durchess(f): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
slimmax:
@ Op, you never see anything, just do help boys commot from poverty. Abi you Neva hear of "try your luck"
abi o my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Linktech GHL Interview Invite!!! / Why Npower Topics Should Be Transferred To Crime Section / Leadway Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.