Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nigerians Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites. (391 Views)

Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu / Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari / Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites. by abumaryam012(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
NIGERIANS SHOULD EMULATE THE LIFE STYLE OF DANFODITES.

Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUS), also known as Udusok and formerly University of Sokoto is one of the initial twelve federal government owned universities in Nigeria founded in 1975. It is a research university located in the city of Sokoto, Northwest Nigeria.

Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto My School.

A huge considerable number of people around the world want to be there.

People from different walks of life come in contact with each other, and sometimes even live together in hostels.

It’s a school where you will see the rich, the poor, the old, the young, the tall, the short, the beautiful, the ugly, the serious, the unserious, the prominent, the normal citizen, the handicapped, the privileged; all live interact with one another and tolerate one another.

The various behaviors and characters of Danfodites will make you adjust to the environment.

UDUS is a place where you will see an Indian guy in love with Hausa lady, a Fulani roommate with an Igbo. A place where an Ebira stands up for an Irhobo, a place where Igala is sharing same bed space with Gbagi, a place where a Muslim eats with a Christian, a place where Ruth reads her bible while Nafisa reads her Qur’an all in the same room. A place where a Tiv wants to marry Nupe.

Just walkingg at the Jatau Bridge only and watching people come and go doing their various activities, makes me wonder why Nigerians are not like this. I saw a Yoruba lady in her traditional attire talking and having fun with a Hausa guy. Among other things, I also saw a Muslim lady in her very long Hijab, with socks and a Niqab used in covering her face, walking together with a Christian who wore a short skirt, with weavon and was holding her bible.

What a disappointment that Nigerians are not like Danfodites.

How I wish Nigerians are like Danfodites.

How I wish they tolerate and love one another and live in peace and unity.

How I wish the killings and kidnappings in Nigeria would stop.

How I wish we can stand up for one another.

How I wish we can see the beauty of of our diverse tribes, cultures and traditions.

How I wish we learn to tolerate the various and attitudes of fellow Nigerians.

I think there will be nothing as beautiful as seeing Nigerians live in peace and unity. That way, we can concentrate on building our national economy and progressing as one.

Re: Nigerians Should Emulate The Life Style Of Danfodites. by CriticMaestro: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
No lemme slap u o

(1) (Reply)

Bye Bye Nigeria? / Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) / Speak Up Against The Illegal Actions Of The Government - Wike To Church Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.