Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic (12713 Views)

Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by HiddenShadow: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Bye bye One Nigeria
Buhari thanks for disintegrating Nigeria with your stupidity

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Thegamingorca(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
onyenze123:

What do you mean by "Nigerian lands"?

Who are " Nigerian people"?

Are you really asking me that question?

The land enclosed by the nigerian borders...land locked within the country's geographical silhouette...is nigerian lands.

The airspace above that land is d nigerian airspace.

The waters which flows within d mainland and parts of the gulf....are nigerian waters... and until a portion of that land has been seceded it remains nigerian land..

The IPOB youths have turned on nigerians(my brethren(hausa, yoruba and ibos) in Abia state) and killed 4 of them...I demand d nigerian military to defend lives of nigerians in that state and make sure these terrorist IPOB groups are met with fury
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Thegamingorca(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Bye bye One Nigeria

Buhari thanks for disintegrating Nigeria with your stupidity

He has only defended nigerians in dat state....which is expected of any leader of a nation...

The terrorists are the IPOB youths who have taken upon demselves to kill ppl or engage in violence to achieve a separatist state
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by eyeview: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Which blood has Buhari shed in ur lifetime
I guess you were are not around like us in 1983 when he was head of state, so i will start with the ones you may have been born when they occured.
I would have loved to give you the names of the corpers killed by his CPC supporters when he lost the 2011 election and his declaration that led to that uprising but for the sake of respect to the families of the dead whom i wouldnt wish to open healed wounds.

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by eyeview: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

IPOB youths are terrorizing nigerians in that state....as we speak...dey have killed 4 innocent nigerian citizens this is an act of terror...and dey must be met with fire and fury
You are not in the east. From the confines of your daddy's house in lagos where you only play children's video games(going by all the posts you've ever made since you joined nairaland), you now know that hausa people have been killed in the east?

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Thegamingorca(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
eyeview:

I guess you were are not around like us in 1983 when he was head of state, so i will start with the ones you may have been born when they occured.
I would have loved to give you the names of the corpers killed by his CPC supporters when he lost the 2011 election and his declaration that led to that uprising but for the sake of respect to the families of the dead whom i wouldnt wish to open healed wounds.

Would you keep kwayet..If you don't have facts to back up ur claims remain shut cos slander and defamation is a punishable offence.

A new world has dawned all things are since changed the man has since become new...Buhari the head of state is not the same as president Muhammed Buhari (elected by a government for nigerians, of nigerians and by nigerians).

Now, his primary role in Abia state right now is to safe guard the lives of all nigerians dere...With extreme prejudice.

I derefor call on the military to kill any terrorist group attacking and killing the nigerian ppl.

The once peaceful protest has become a terror group..
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Thegamingorca(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
eyeview:

You are not in the east. From the confines of your daddy's house in lagos where you only play children's video games(going by all the posts you've ever made since you joined nairaland), you now know that hausa people have been killed in the east?

Whether hausa or yoruba... Or igbos, d fact still remains that innocent nigerians are being killed there...

I long to play video games with my chaps in the east. .. but how can dey when a terror group called ipob is making them go hungry?

Before this war extends to other ibos in Enugu. ..let this terrorist group called IPOB be abolished now
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by eyeview: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Would you keep kwayet..If you don't have facts to back up ur claims remain shut cos slander and defamation is a punishable offence.

A new world has dawned all things are since changed the man has since become new...Buhari the head of state is not the same as president Muhammed Buhari (elected by a government for nigerians, of nigerians and by nigerians).

Now, his primary role in Abia state right now is to safe guard the lives of all nigerians dere...With extreme prejudice.

I derefor call on the military to kill any terrorist group attacking and killing the nigerian ppl.

The once peaceful protest has become a terror group..

Son, go play your video games. You dont know anything about war or life

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Thegamingorca(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
cjrane:
Let the Buhari and his cowardly army continue killing unarmed youths because they are Igbo.

When these youths become armed, the same army will be running from them the way they are currently running from Boko haram simply because they are armed like them.

Unarmed ipob terrorists that went to kill 4 innocent unarmed nigerians...unarmed IPOB terrorists that went to burn down a mosque...unarmed terrorists that injured alot of ppl on Sunday because of stupidity. .

Unarmed terrorists currentlying battling the nigerian army.

Why do y u lie
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
franchizy:
Igbos are indeed pigs and idiots. Jobless criminal.

Which sane human will have a job and abandon it for a senseless mission.

Kanu and Igbos have biten more than they can chew.

I urge the military to discharge there guns sharply on these useless pigs.

This is just the begining because by this time next week i foresee many igbos carrying placards against kanu.

Kanu must be taught a lesson of his life.

Come here u idiot ! U say wetin ? undecided angry

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Thegamingorca(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
eyeview:

Son, go play your video games. You dont know anything about war or life

Gaming is an expensive hobby tho...it's not something any average nigerian will go into...

U must be within a safe neighbourhood ot state to be typing ur replies on nairaland ..

It's a shame only the foot feels d heat of the shoe where it pinches him
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by UfuomaUN(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
MrDude:

Nigerians like to overestimate our Army way too much. Without wanting to mix words, the NA is probably the most pathetic fighting force on the continent! Coming from someone whose father retired a captain in the NA and whose grandfather tasted action in the Biafran war. In case you all don't know both AU and UN relegated NA to manning roadblocks on foreign missions abroad as they are deemed not a good enough fighting force to be in the thick of the action, how pitiful! The once feared NA been reduced to mockery in the eyes of the international community. My point is Buhari should tread carefully with this whole IPOB thing, one wrong move and we are at war! Should this IPOB peaceful demonstration be allowed to fester into an arm conflict all because of Buharis Jim Crowism, the country is pretty much doomed! Surely you don't want to be fighting a two front war with this pathetic army! Boko Haram in the North and IPOB from the east. Oh Lord Saveth!

You have spoken well. I wish everyone were this rational

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by adamx23(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
If they actually killed four hausa people, I think its time I left Zaria... Coz my Hausa brothers for here no dey hear come once they start...
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
franchizy:
Igbos are indeed pigs and idiots. Jobless criminal.

Which sane human will have a job and abandon it for a senseless mission.

Kanu and Igbos have biten more than they can chew.

I urge the military to discharge there guns sharply on these useless pigs.

This is just the begining because by this time next week i foresee many igbos carrying placards against kanu.

Kanu must be taught a lesson of his life.

Yoruba. Do not carry ipob matter on your head. The north, and ss are quiet. Why do yorubas make most noise about ipob.

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
I don't blame these people that wanted someone to die in london.
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Are you really asking me that question?

The land enclosed by the nigerian borders...land locked within the country's geographical silhouette...is nigerian lands.

The airspace above that land is d nigerian airspace.

The waters which flows within d mainland and parts of the gulf....are nigerian waters... and until a portion of that land has been seceded it remains nigerian land..

The IPOB youths have turned on nigerians(my brethren(hausa, yoruba and ibos) in Abia state) and killed 4 of them...I demand d nigerian military to defend lives of nigerians in that state and make sure these terrorist IPOB groups are met with fury

The IPOB youths have turned on nigerians(my brethren(hausa, yoruba and ibos) in Abia state)and killed 4 of them...I demand d nigerian military to defend lives of nigerians in that state and make sure these terrorist IPOB groups are met with fury

It is really not surprising to me that you don't know it is unconstitutional to deploy "Nigerian" army on "Nigeria" soil. IPOB has always been a peaceful group. It's Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen that are terrorizing "Nigerians". Give me one news link of IPOB killing " Nigerians" and I will provide you 10X news links of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen massacre. I haven't seen any of your post urging military to deal with Fulani herdsmen.

Are you really asking me that question?The land enclosed by the nigerian borders...land locked within the country's geographical silhouette...is nigerian lands.The airspace above that land is d nigerian airspace.The waters which flows within d mainland and parts of the gulf....are nigerian waters... and until a portion of that land has been seceded it remains nigerian land..

Really? Aren't you here when NYF called for the Igbos ('Nigerians') to leave their land ('Nigerian') land? Didn't El Rufai call for their arrest?

The critical issue here is we are not one people, hence no one is a Nigerian. Do you get my logic?

We are a group of people with diverse languages and culture. That name Nigeria is a geographical jingoism expressed by the British.

The only "Nigeria" can survive is through total restructuring else it will break up sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by sylvez(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
achi4u:
Tension in the whole East, here in Ebonyi state people are spending less and preparing...

Do you understand me?

Hmmmm!! no I don't understand

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by HYENACHIEF(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ivanlxi:
Breaking News: Nigerian Army Allegedly Ambush Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Heading To Kanu’s Home, Ipob Members Clash With Hausa People Burn Mosque (Photos)

Photos show thousands of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, members in tippers, buses and other cars from different South-East states
heading to their leader’s home, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Umuhia, the Abia state capital after Nigerian army, again, are seen with armoured tankers in front of Kanu’s home.
According to videos by ipob members online they were ambushed..
According to Radio Biafra Faebook Page 15 have been killed

THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW THAT THE NIGERIAN MILITARY HAVE STARTED KILLING INNOCENT BIAFRANS ISIALA NGWA ABIA STATE 15 PEOPLE DEAD NOW

Update;

The Hausa community in Oyigbo Local Government Area of Rivers State is currently engaged in a clash with members of the Indigenous People of Biafra. Four persons have been reportedly killed and several properties have been destroyed including a mosque which was burnt down. The Oyigbo section of the Aba express road has been locked down completely and vehicular movement is currently restricted according to an eyewitness who spoke to a REPORTS AFRIQUE reporter. The fracas is said to be an offshoot of the reactions to the ongoing military invasion of the residence of the leader of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Umuahia, Abia state. Reports of the army onslaught on IPOB members in Abia has caused a now viral reaction across the east with loyalists to Nnamdi Kanu blocking roads and burning tires. Aba is also said to be in a very volatile mode now as IPOB members are on a rampage on the streets.

Update 17:30

Download Video Here
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=756980927841757&id=229799260559929&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb&_ft_=top_level_post_id.756980927841757%3Atl_objid.756980927841757%3Apage_id.229799260559929%3Athid.229799260559929%3A306061129499414%3A54%3A0%3A1506841199%3A-7777691826784881028&__tn__=C-R

Update 19:25

Download Video Here

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=757094497830400&id=229799260559929&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb&_ft_=top_level_post_id.757094497830400%3Atl_objid.757094497830400%3Apage_id.229799260559929%3Athid.229799260559929%3A306061129499414%3A54%3A0%3A1506841199%3A-8269413791569548063&__tn__=C-R

I can only see a 'herd of cows' ready to commit suicide!!! WILLING ABLE READY !!!
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Thegamingorca(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
onyenze123:

It is really not surprising to me that you don't know it is unconstitutional to deploy "Nigerian" army on "Nigeria" soil. IPOB has always been a peaceful group. It's Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen that are terrorizing "Nigerians". Give me one news link of IPOB killing " Nigerians" and I will provide you 10X news links of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen massacre. I haven't seen any of your post urging military to deal with Fulani herdsmen.

Really? Aren't you here when NYF called for the Igbos ('Nigerians') to leave their land ('Nigerian') land? Didn't El Rufai call for their arrest?

The critical issue here is we are not one people, hence no one is a Nigerian. Do you get my logic?

We are a group of people with diverse languages and culture. That name Nigeria is a geographical jingoism expressed by the British.

The only "Nigeria" can survive is through total restructuring else it will break up sooner than later

I'm not saying it shouldn't break up....I'm not saying you shouldn't leave.

I'm not saying the British are not evil...

I'm saying don't kill my brothers and sisters.

If you don't want to hear...then you will hear the nigerian army...

Cos no father will ever spare the rod on his child when he refuses to do things within the norm.

This whole agitation started peacefully...Why can't it also end like that?
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by roundman: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
MrDude:

Nigerians like to overestimate our Army way too much. Without wanting to mix words, the NA is probably the most pathetic fighting force on the continent! Coming from someone whose father retired a captain in the NA and whose grandfather tasted action in the Biafran war. In case you all don't know both AU and UN relegated NA to manning roadblocks on foreign missions abroad as they are deemed not a good enough fighting force to be in the thick of the action, how pitiful! The once feared NA been reduced to mockery in the eyes of the international community. My point is Buhari should tread carefully with this whole IPOB thing, one wrong move and we are at war! Should this IPOB peaceful demonstration be allowed to fester into an arm conflict all because of Buharis Jim Crowism, the country is pretty much doomed! Surely you don't want to be fighting a two front war with this pathetic army! Boko Haram in the North and IPOB from the east. Oh Lor d Saveth!
so you reckoned.na waah
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Ikechuob: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

IPOB is a separatist group...All hate groups started as separatist groups...so before it excavated and gets out of hand(Isis and Boko haram)... Buhari must curtail d situation

By turning them violent.

Such a smart move undecided

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Ikechuob: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Cos no father will ever spare the rod on his child when he refuses to do things within the norm.

Because Buhari is using violence against them. He is the one slowly turning them violent duhhhh?
By the looks of it, Buhari is slowly radicalizing them. The history of boko haram is about to repeat itself. They have not even curtailed the first one they radicalized yet they stupidly in the process of turning another peaceful group to another militant group.

Keep cheering him on. We'll see how your army plans to defeat BH up north, ND Militant in South and IPOB in SE at the same fucking time. You people truly don't know how weak your military is. Keep cheering them on. Na your own palava

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Thegamingorca(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

By turning them violent.

Such a smart move undecided

Dey are already violent....dey have killed 4 innocent unarmed nigerian citizens and injured others ..dey have burnt down infrastructure that could have generate millions...

That's the definition of a violent terrorist IPOB nation

That is the definition of what isil is
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Ikechuob: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Dey are already violent....dey have killed 4 innocent unarmed nigerian citizens and injured others ..dey have burnt down infrastructure that could have generate millions...

That's the definition of a violent terrorist IPOB nation

That is the definition of what isil is

Oh you mean wtf happened recently?

Please pray tell when did the military started harassing IPOB and murdering their members? Was it not MONTHS AGO?

Dummy what happened in Oyigbo is an aftermath of WTF Buhari is turning them to.

Keep cheering the nigga on. You'll see more death, more clashes and more building burning simply because like an idiot Buhari turned yet again another peaceful group to violent.

Clap for him.

Oh and the funniest thing of it you can't lie and say they started it cause the international community aka UN, amnesty, etc have been monitoring wtf is happening and watched the chronological clashes therefore, they won't condemn ipob as people understand the logic of being "fed up and pushed against the wall." Afterall, how many times have your government called for ipob to be labeled as a terrorist group world wide yet till date una get the sanctions, not them.

Continue sha

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Thegamingorca(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

Because Buhari is using violence against them. He is the one slowly turning them violent duhhhh?
By the looks of it, Buhari is slowly radicalizing them. The history of boko haram is about to repeat itself. They have not even curtailed the first one they radicalized yet they stupidly in the process of turning another peaceful group to another militant group.

Keep cheering him on. We'll see how your army plans to defeat BH up north, ND Militant in South and IPOB in SE at the same fucking time. You people truly don't know how weak your military is. Keep cheering them on. Na your own palava

Turning who violent Can you listen to urself....what has he done that warranted slaughter of nigerians in aba

Don't sit down in the confines of your home and be type to your hearts content ..ppl are dying in aba....call Nnamdi to order now...if he cannot do this propaganda peacefully...he should go back home and rest cos nobody that is sensible will want another civil war on nigerian land.

They say if a lizard jumps down an iroko tree and remains Alive. ..and no one praises him, he will praise himself...The army that is crap is better than not having army at all. We have the numbers...skilled warriors are more experts than unskilled warriors. IPOB will be met with fury

I call on the nigerian army to safeguard the lives of nigerians from tyranny and terror of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Ikechuob: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Turning who violent Can you listen to urself....what has he done that warranted slaughter of nigerians in aba

Don't sit down in the confines of your home and be type to your hearts content ..ppl are dying in aba....call Nnamdi to order now...if he cannot do this propaganda peacefully...he should go back home and rest cos nobody that is sensible will want another civil war on nigerian land.

They say if a lizard jumps down an iroko tree and remains Alive. ..and no one praises him, he will praise himself...The army that is crap is better than not having army at all. We have the numbers...skilled warriors are more experts than unskilled warriors. IPOB will be met with fury

I call on the nigerian army to safeguard the lives of nigerians from tyranny and terror of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

I repeat my question again Provide evidence of IPOB slaughtering People like the fulani herdsmen did and your government ignoring?

Are those farmers that fulani herdsmen killed not Nigerians to safeguard?
Are the community the fulani herdsmen slaughtered not Nigerians to safeguard?
The women they raped are they not Nigerians to safeguard?

So explain why they LEFT an obvious killing group to go to aba that was peaceful before their arrival.

The death of those 4 falls squarely on the Nigerian military, not ipob you Dummy.

Infact I dare you provide clashes in Aba that happened back to back before the arrival of your niggeria military.

You ask who are they turning violent...wtf you think is happening right now?
You have to be either blind or a fool not to see it?

And btw your incompetent military can barely defeat boko haram whom are untrained men. Dumb as f2k to create another group to fight when you have yet to curtail the ones your currently fighting. That's two warfront at the same time you dumbass. No nation especially one with limited weapons wins such. Keep being a nation of illiterates

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Thegamingorca(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

I repeat my question again Provide evidence of IPOB slaughtering People like the fulani herdsmen did and your government ignoring?

Are those farmers that fulani herdsmen killed not Nigerians to safeguard?
Are the community the fulani herdsmen slaughtered not Nigerians to safeguard?
The women they raped are they not Nigerians to safeguard?

So explain why they LEFT an obvious killing group to go to aba that was peaceful before their arrival.

The death of those 4 falls squarely on the Nigerian military, not ipob you Dummy.

Infact I dare you provide clashes in Aba that happened back to back before the arrival of your niggeria military.

You ask who are they turning violent...wtf you think is happening right now?
You have to be either blind or a fool not to see it?

And btw your incompetent military can barely defeat boko haram whom are untrained men. Dumb as f2k to create another group to fight when you have yet to curtail the ones your currently fighting. That's two warfront at the same time you dumbass. No nation especially one with limited weapons wins such. Keep being a nation of illiterates
A bird at hand is better than two in d bush...

Now that this terrorist group is still budding, i believe nigeria can yank it from its roots. Since dey have turned violent dey will meet what dey are looking for.

Buhari pls save us

I call on the nigerian army to save us from IPOB

Pls save us...spare none of their terrorist kin...lest dey have d guts to wake up later and spread terror.

Pls Buhari destroy dem all...employ fighter jets and the navy if possible...dey must be met with fury Buhari.
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Ikechuob: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

A bird at hand is better than two in d bush...

Now that this terrorist group is still budding, i believe nigeria can yank it from its roots. Since dey have turned violent dey will meet what dey are looking for.

Buhari pls save us

I call on the nigerian army to save us from IPOB

Pls save us...spare none of their terrorist kin...lest dey have d guts to wake up later and spread terror.

Pls Buhari destroy dem all...employ fighter jets and the navy if possible...dey must be met with fury Buhari.

Anyone else notice this fool shouting "save us" ignored the questions I asked about the fulani herdsmen.

Obviously the monkey does not care about the lives of the so called "nigerian" he speak but rather to screech his hatred of anything igbo.

NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Thegamingorca(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

Anyone else notice this fool shouting "save us" ignored the questions I asked about the fulani herdsmen.

Obviously the monkey does not care about the lives of the so called "nigerian" he speak but rather to screech his hatred of anything igbo.

NEXT!!

Buhari spare no IPOB chanting that mantra that is a national threat
Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by ofai: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Repeat to live to repeat another day...

Lol! No form of verbal violence against the nigerian ppl and nation will be tolerated in nigerian lands

The nigerian ppl are citizens of nigeria who are being killed and slaughtered by IPOB youths .

This report says 4 nigerian citizens have lost their lives to the IPOB terrorists...this should not be condoned. I call on the military...The militia and all the armed forces of nigeria....to defend the nigerian ppl who are defenseless in that state....it is your job...

your propaganda is stale. try something else.

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

It might not end like that because of operation python dance. They should go and dance in Sambisa or better still dance with herdsmen.

You were here when the started operation crocodile tears last xmas, harassing people coming back for Xmas. hy do they always deploy military to terrorize SE/SS?

1 Like

Re: UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

IPOB youths are terrorizing nigerians in that state....as we speak...dey have killed 4 innocent nigerian citizens this is an act of terror...and dey must be met with fire and fury
Show us the pictures of those killed or you craWl back to your zoo,called Nigeria....unity beggers!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigeria Got 'Independence'! / Suspension: Sanusi Discontinues Suit Against Jonathan / 2019: Akeredolu/Oshiomhole Rift Threatens APC Chances In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.