Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (37949 Views)

10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse / Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Truepee(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
talk2percy:
hahahaha...abeg leave me...I dey vex...no be say him na my father, buh guy chech am out naw, them no talk say injustice anywhere is threat to justice anywhere? What has that guy done wrong. Person no talk say him go make another man goverment ungovernable and made true his words? Person again for another time for this same our country talk say if person win am for election that both the monkey o, dog o and baboon will b soaked in blood? That blood will flow? That heads will row? They arrest them not talk of kill them? Why would what is good for the goose not be good for the ganders in this our obodo Nigeria? The injustice is too much and almost everybody is afraid to speak up and then someone is courageous enough to call out the ills meted out against a particular set of people and they are calling for his head, why is that? Kee ihe ojoo this guy mere or said that some people from a particular part of the country never said in the wrongest way and yet nothing happened? When a particular person became the president of this country, particular people from a particular place said and did all kinda dirty stuffs against him, just to bring him down, called him all sorts of names, named animals after him and put it on social media and nobody arrested or molested them...buh do it now that same people will arrest u and term it a hate speech...? Bros is sth not wrong? Why do they want to kill him and u want them to? Why i no go vex? No, tell me?
One Day Naija Will Be Great..Piece of advice sha..Don't Risk Your LiFe For Sombody Whose Family Is Abroad..

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by talk2percy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Truepee:
One Day Naija Will Be Great..Piece of advice sha..Don't Risk Your LiFe For Sombody Whose Family Is Abroad..
hahaha...u funny shaa...let's wait till that yr naw...u see naw say we don disagree to agree...buh, guy, ife a di nma? E good? We need to say enough is enough. If we no stand up and defend our Nigeria, nobody go do am for us.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Truepee(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
talk2percy:
hahaha...u funny shaa...let's wait till that yr naw...u see naw say we don disagree to agree...buh, guy, ife a di nma? E good? We need to say enough is enough. If we no stand up and defend our Nigeria, nobody go do am for us.
ohkay Oh Bro..Stay safe Sha
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by STILESGANG: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Fernandowski:
Big bro.... .. ......
Wtf,how the tall is this guy?
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
zinny377:
My boo is hotter than every single one of them here...signify if u r interested in proof *winks*

It's a lie!
Picture or addonbelivit.
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Durhleepee(f): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
Fernandowski:
Big bro.... .. ......

This your bro is looking yummy oh... Is he available? grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Fernandowski(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Durhleepee:

This your bro is looking yummy oh... Is he available? grin
lolzzzzzzz........ I don't really know
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Fernandowski(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
STILESGANG:
6'9

Same with me
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Fernandowski(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
STILESGANG:
6'9

Same with me
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Fernandowski(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
siakhris:
shocked

That head on that body?! Something doesn't add up...

search for him on Facebook as NDUBUISI HUNK MARTINS
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by philo3(m): 1:17am On Sep 14, 2017
Rozaytee:
dat one wey be like over-bleached skeleton
Lol
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Maol(m): 2:37am On Sep 14, 2017
Girls
Six packs or six cars guy.
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 14, 2017
ugly ass buildup,nothing worthy of a front page, have seen bricklayers with better physique,simply put 9ja celebs r punk ass lazy, peter abi na Paul is fainting fat abs,literally fat instead of actual muscles, iyanya looks like one who gyms once a yr, probably for a show or something,still fat muscles.flavor looks like somebories father trying to fit into skinny jeans.

the rest artist not worthy of mention as far as abs / fitness is concerned.
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Ssms(m): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Just one night with flavour grin
will tell him on ur behalf....thank me later.....buh he's got a small D...guess u need to know
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Ssms(m): 6:30am On Sep 14, 2017
Kellydgreat:
OMG!!!!
I cant believe I am wet already.
Jeeeez!!
haaaaaa....wetyn wet u?where wet gan sef....n d prove DAT u r actually wet.....Olosho spotted grin grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 14, 2017
Ssms:
will tell him on ur behalf....thank me later.....buh he's got a small D...guess u need to know
Okay sir kiss
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Kellydgreat(f): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2017
Ssms:
haaaaaa....wetyn wet u?where wet gan sef....n d prove DAT u r actually wet.....Olosho spotted grin grin

I dont want to insult you, But what have I done to you that you are calling me olosho? I only said I was wet, is it only oloshos that gets wet?
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Ssms(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Kellydgreat:

I dont want to insult you, But what have I done to you that you are calling me olosho? I only said I was wet, is it only oloshos that gets wet?
smiles.....joking anyway...
Re: 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by rumenase(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
ruggedfitness why my pics no dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder / Ini Edo Sexy In All Black Outfit (Photos) / Tobi Bakre Carrying Asisat Oshoala (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.